Another Shot

I Knew From the First Sight (Revised)

SULLI's POV

It was a long yet enjoyable day for me. And a bit confusing. 

We watched a horror movie after classes. L was the first to go home. I wanted to talk to him but he didn't seem to be in the mood.

Sungyeol, Krystal, Minho and I went to the same street since our houses were just near each other. MInho accompanied me until I reached my house.

"Thanks for today, I had a lot of fun." I said as I flash my smile at him.

"No problem, it's been a long time so..." He chuckled. I laughed a bit.

"Well, it's getting late so good night!~"

"Ne, good night as well." He said then he hugged me. I was frozen. But I was quick to push him away.

"I-I'll go inside now." 

 

L's POV

What my eyes had just witnessed was something that made my heart sink. I quickly withdrew myself from the place where I was hiding. Yes, I followed Sulli and Minho.

And what I've been suspecting is true. It's really Sulli's house. That thing added to the little pain I had in my heart when I saw Minho hugging Sulli.

But why am I hurt like this? I know in myself that I like Sulli. But not to this extent. What's happening to you Kim Myungsoo!?~

I kicked an imaginary rock and punched the wall hard.

 

MINHO's POV

As Sulli and I were walking to her place, I could sense that someone was following us. I just ignored it.

We reached her house and I looked around the place as I was exchanging good nights with Sulli and saw the unexpected, L. 

He's the one who was following us.

"Ne, good night as well." I said then hugged Sulli. I made sure to make L see this. And I succeeded.

I felt satisfied. But the way Sulli pushed me was weird.

The next day I immediately went to school and waited for Sulli. Luckily, I didn't wait for so long.

"Jinri, I'm sorry about last night." I apologized, looking down. She nodded.

"It's okay. Just don't do it again." She smiled, meaning it's really okay.

 

L's POV

I really don't want to go to school because of last night. Haisht!~ Myungsoo, stop being so stubborn. You'll lose to Minho if you won't go to school now.

What was my mind saying? Aish! I'm going crazy!! I lazily dragged myself to school.

I entered the classroom coolly, ignoring the fact that Sulli and Minho are happily chatting together. I sat beside Sulli and remained silent.

"Pst, Mr. President!" A girl's voice called out from the door.

"Kim Myungsoo~" Another call. I looked at her. It's Krystal.

"Wae?" I mouthed

"Go out, I'll tell you something." I sighed and did as she instructed.

"What now?" I asked with a bored tone. She laughed at me. "I can see that our president is jealous." She stated.

"Yah! I'm not jealous, I can't be jealous, I've never been jealous, just now.!" I blurted.

Just then I realized that I admitted the fact that I'm jealous of Minho and Sulli.

"Erm...uhh...That's not what I mean... I'm just.... uhhh..." I tried to speak.

Krystal smiled sheepishly. "You're just....jealous?" She laughed again.

"Yah. I said I'm not jealous!" I defended myself.

"Fine!~ If you say so. Don't be a loser." She said then went inside the classroom.

I sighed again. She's right, I should not let myself to be a loser. But....Nevermind.

LUNCHTIME

I heard Minho asked Sulli for lunch. What are you doing Myungsoo? Nothing. You're just going to let that happen? I don't know.

Stupid. Move now!~

"Hey L, join us?" Sulli invited me. Good enough. I wiped a sweat on my forehead mentally.

"Ne." I nodded. I can see Minho's irritated face when Sulli asked me to join them.

We went to Jaksal Chicken and ordered food. As we were waiting for the food, I noticed a rolled up paper on Minho's hands.

That made me remember my sketch. A sketch of Sulli. Speaking of that, I think I lose it somewhere in the classroom. I didn't bother asking what it is since it's none of my business. Maybe it just looks the same.

"Sulli, let me show you something." Minho spoke as he hand Sulli the rolled paper.

"Hm? What's this?" Sulli opened it.

"It's m-my sketch." I said lowly. in shock. 

"Wow. You made this?" Sulli asked in owe. She's very happy.

"Yeah. It took me a lot of time to make it perfect." Minho said, bragging what is not his.

"But..." I managed to say.

"Thanks Minho!~" Sulli chanted cheerfully. I should be the one that Sulli was thanking, not him!