Photo Exhibit Day(part2)

I Knew From the First Sight (Revised)

"What is you brother talking about? Do...you like me?" She asked shyly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

L's POV

I just chuckled then I answered."Moonsoo is just hallucinating. I don't like anyone, Sulli." Except you. I really want to say that to her too. But I don't think this is th right time.

"Oh." She laughed. "Your brother must be crazy." Sulli continued then went back to entertain the visitors.

Phew. My brother is really a slip-tongue.(someone who reveals secrets of a person) 

 

Sulli's POV

I thought he likes me. Thank heavens he doesn't like me. But half of me is sad because h doesn't like me. Sulli, what's happening?

My weird feelings are here again. Strange as it may seem, I always feel like this whenever I am with L. It's different from what I feel when I am with Sungyeol, but Sungyeol is a guy too, right? 

As I am having my monologue, a guy approached. Minho. I bet he's been looking for me since the morning.

"Sulli!~" He called out, forming a sunny smile on his lips.

"Oh hi, Minho." I smiled back. "What brings you here?" I asked.

"Well, have a short coffee break." He said as he hand me a cup of coffee. He's still thoughtful.

"Thanks." I took a sip. "Aah~" He chuckled. "Sulli, I've been looking for you since this morning. Were you late?" He asked.

I nodded. "Yeah. I woke up late and I had a hard time walking with all the things I have to carry."

"Oh. Is that so? Maybe next time I can pick you up at your house." He smiled.

"Ah. No. It's okay. You don't have to do that. Thanks anyway."

"Well then, just call me if you need a ride." He winked.

"By the way, Sulli, there will be a fireworks display tonight since today is the first day of the school festival. Come to the main ground at 8 PM okay?"

"Sure." I smiled.

"Okay~ I'll go now and check our booth. Be sure to finish your coffee. Annyong~" He said as he bid goodbye to me.

I watch him as he walk away. There is nothing that I feel when I'm with Minho. So it means that...... What? I only feel this with L?

No way. I shake my head several times at the thought of that.

"Yah. Sulli. Are you okay?" L asked as he walked to my direction.

"I-I'm okay." I managed to say.

"Are you sure?" He stared at me face to face.

I just nodded and quickly turned around so that he won't see me blushing if ever I am blushing.

 

8PM Fireworks Display at the School Main Ground(Still Sulli's POV)

I am almost at the school main ground when someone pulled me out from the crowd. I believe he's a guy, just by the touch of his hand.

I didn't had time to protest because he's walking so fast and besides it's too dark to even recognize the back view of the guy.

We walked and walked and finally he stopped walking. He turned around and I scrutinized his face.

"L?" I asked. He nodded.

"Yes. It's me L." He chuckled. "Put the lights on." He said and the lights . I just realized that we're on the garden.

It was beautifully decorated with lights of different colors perfect for Christmas. Well yeah, it's already December 13. Aside from that there is a table with candlelight and food. 

"Whoa~" That's the only word that came out from my mouth.

"Come on, let's sit and eat.You must be hungry from entertaining all the visitors since this morning." He said as he guide me to the table.

He pulled out the chair for me and made me sit comfortably. He sat across me.

"What's --"

"This is for the celebration for the good results of our hardwork!~" He said cutting me off.

"OH. Jinjja? What do you mean? We came first again?" He nodded.

"Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!~~~ Oh my god. I can't believe it. How did you know the results?"

"Mr. Sungmin showed  me  the results." He said, flashing a smile that made his dimple visible. I never knew that he has a dimple. I just saw it now.

"Wow. Great." I smiled.

"Yes, really great. Let's eat?"

I nodded. Then we started to eat. We were talking about so many things. And honestly I enjoyed that. He's talkative and funny.

We were about to finish eating when my phone rang.

"Aigoo. It's Minho. I forgot about the fireworks display."

"Don't answer your phone." He said. "Just let him call you, he'll get tired soon."

I looked at him in disbelief. "But...Okay fine. Since, we're having a celebration here."

"Good." He said with an amused smile on his face. "So, we're done eating. Let's have a photoshoot!~"

"Yes. I love that." I took out my camera from my bag.

"1-2-3 Smile~" I said and snapped a photo of him.

"Look." I showed him his photo. "I always look good even on camera. hahaha~" He said.

"Tch. Don't be so arrogant, eo?" I chuckled.

"I'm just stating the truth. Sulli." He argued.

"Okay, fine. Let's just say that."

And we spent the night taking pictures and chatting.