Note

I Knew From the First Sight (Revised)

Sulli's POV

 

We reached "Sungyeol's House." and everything was ready. The pencils, papers and reference books needed for the review.

I sighed mentally in relief. These two are really good in this thing.

We all sat at the study table for four people and started the review. I was busy reading and analyzing the lessons while L started teaching the concepts and tips for problem solving. Myungsoo is very serious in teaching, I bet he really likes Math. I looked at him but immediately looked away since he's also looking at me.

He's looking at me?. Scratch that. That was just your imagination Choi Jinri. I tried to focus again on what I'm reading but there's a part of my brain that is telling me to look at him, and so I looked at him again. Fortunately he's not looking at me too. Wait, did I just followed what my mind told me to do? Yes, definitely Sulli, that's why you are looking at Kim Myungsoo now. I looked away. Seriously, I can't control myself now.

I distracted myself by writing problems for the two to solve. L is still discussing patiently because the two seemed to not really understand what he's saying.

After 4 hours of discussion, Sungyeol and Krystal finally understood the lessons.

"Yes!~ I understand it now!" Sungyeol blurted out as he threw his hands in the air.

"OMG. I can't believe that I understand that complicated lessons." Krystal happily stated.

I chuckled. "Good for you, Krys and Sungyeol." I said. "Shall we take a break first?" L said.

The two nodded. "But after the break, the two of you will answer a series of questions, arasseo?" L continued.

So he had prepared test questions for the two? When? Last night? But they must answer mine too!~

"And also, Sulli's test question. So have a good break." L said with a smile. A rare smile. 

"Okay okay... We'll be back in 30 minutes." Sungyeol said and exited the house with Krystal.

So L and I are alone. Awkward. I pretended to read a text message on my phone.

"Sulli." L called me. I flinched and almost dropped my phone in surprise.

"W~why?" Why are you stuttering Sulli?!

"Uhm.. Nothing.." He said as he chuckled nervously. "Let's have a snack." He continued. I nodded and stood up. I proceeded to kitchen to prepare juice and sandwich for the two of us. I came back to where he was.

"Here." I said as I sit across him.

"Thanks." He muttered. So we started to have our snack.

 

Krystal's POV

Yes!~ I finally understand that damn Math. Thanks to L. I can feel that he has a thing for my friend, Sulli. So, I told L to make his move now...Why? Because I'm not dumb. And also because of this....

 

FLASHBACK

Sungyeol and I went to Sulli's house this morning, and we learn that she's not here. So we decided to prepare the things we needed first for the review.

I went inside Sulli's room to get her Math books. As I was getting the last book, which is Sulli's favorite Math book, I found a note.

The note says:

Hey, Sulli!~ I'm back ^^

~A Friend From Jeju High School

 

A friend from Jeju High?. OMG. He's here. I gasped and tore the note  into pieces then kept it in my pocket. Sulli can't see this.

 

And so that's what happened. Sungyeol and I went back to Sulli's house after having a break.

And guess what? I just saw a proof to my speculation.

L looking at Sulli sweetly. Sulli looking at him the same way. I'm right.

Sungyeol was about to interrupt the two but I stopped him. "Don't. Let them be. Maybe it's time for our Sulli to be happy." I told him with a smile.

 

``````~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG... It took me a long time to decide whether I'll put it now or not. But I put it. :D Anyway,Enjoy reading!~

:) This chapter is dedicated to @nichkhunnie4