Let The War Begin

I Knew From the First Sight (Revised)

L's POV

Today is Friday. What's with Friday? Well, it's the day for the Math quiz under Mr. Cho. And today, we'll see if our hard work will pay off.

7:15 AM. I went this early to school and waited for Sulli to come.  I was getting getting bored waiting so I sketched a picture.

Sketch, sketch, sketch.

I  kept on sketching when I heard footsteps approaching the classroom. I quickly hid my things.

"Hello Myungsoo!~" A heavenly voice greeted me. I was shocked.

"H-hello." Did I just stuter?

"I'm sorry for being 10 minutes late." She said, bowing her head a bit.

"Gwaenchana, Sulli." I stood up then put my hands on my pocket.

5 MINUTES BEFORE THE QUIZ. The students came rushing inside the classroom.

 

Minho's POV

I don't have to take the quiz but I still went early to school. The moment I stepped my feet inside the classroom, the students were busy cramming.

I shifted my gaze to Sulli and L. I have this strange feeling that something is going on between the two. As I was looking at the two, I noticed a sheet of paper on the floor. They were busy chatting with each other so I took the chance to pick  it up and keep it. I was surprised to see Sulli's face sketched. It was almost perfect. 

I'll find out who made this.

 

Sulli's POV

QUIZ ON MATH.

"Sungyeol and Krystal, fighting!~" I cheered on the two of them. They seemed really nervous.

"Thanks Sulli!~" They  both answered. "No problem, just do  your best." I chuckled.

"Sulli-ah, let's go out now, Mr. Cho will arrive soon." L said as he flash his usual blank and mysterious stare.

"Arasseo, we'll leave now. Good Luck again."

L, Minho and I went out of the classroom and proceeded to the soccer field. While sitting at the soccer field, I remembered myself sitting at the bleachers, saying sorry to L about the prank I did and taking pictures of the players. I can't help but to smile at the thought. I've been here not long ago but it seemed like it.We watched the players as they undergo training.

"Sulli-ah, I'll just buy drinks for us." L said, standing up.

"Okay, come back quickly." I nodded then smiled. Minho cleared his throat. "I'll go and buy too." Minho said.

I blinked. "Arasseo. Take care the two  of you."

 

Minho's POV

L and I  went to buy snacks for the three of us.

"Nice to see you again, Myungsoo." I started the conversation, breaking the ice.

"Yeah. Nice to see you too, Minho." He replied with sarcasm. I chuckled lowly.

"I guess you're really happy to see me." I said in a teasing tone.

He scoffed. "Tch. Shut up. Stay away from her." L said in a firm tone.

"Her? Who? Ah. it's Sulli." I chuckled again. "Why should I do that? We're friends." I continued.

"Friends?" He scoffed at me again. "Are you sure about that?" He continued. This is amusing. This is the first time L talked to me like that.

"Ne. Why? Do you think I like her? Hmm. Well, it's kinda like that. There's no reason not to like her. She's beautiful, smart and nice, so it's not impossible to like her." I stopped walking and shifted my gaze to L. He had his fists balled up and ready to punch me anytime.

 

L's POV

"It's not impossible to like her." The words Minho spoke made my blood boil. I want to punch him at this moment but better not to because for sure, Sulli will get mad.

I heaved out a heavy sigh, put my hands on my pocket and faced him with my usual poker and cool face.

"Is that so? Then continue liking her. Let's see if she'll return your affection for her." I ended my speech with a smirk.

I heard him scoff. I don't care. I continued walking and we bought snacks. Then we returned to where Sulli was.

"Here." I said as I handed her a carton box of strawberry milk.

"Thanks." She smiled and I sat beside her, Minho on the other side.

It's an awkward moment again.

 

- - - - -- - - - - - - - -  - - 

LONG TIME NO UPDATE!~ I MISSED YOU GUYS! PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! ^^ LOVE YOU GUYS!~

-  gamer-eLement