2nd Day of Christmas Dec. 15

I Knew From the First Sight (Revised)

Sulli's POV

I woke up and stretched my arms. Aahhh. Yesterday was tiring.Yeah really tiring. Thanks to Myungsoo, I got to leave early.

But how's Krystal? I get my phone from the table beside my bed and sent her a message.

To: Krys

Hi. Good morning Krys~ How were you yesterday? Were you fine?

 

I immediately got a reply.

From: Krys

Well, I was fine. Sungyeol didn't leave until the shift ended. :D

 

I replied

To: Krys

Oh good to know that. Sorry for leaving without a word. :|

 

From: Krys

It's okay. I knew that you were hurting yesterday. 

 

To: Krys

Thanks a lot. :D 

 

From: Krys

No problem ^^

 

It's a relief that Krystal didn't get mad at me. Phew. Shift in the cafe again. What outfit to wear? Hmm. I looked at my closet and I found the sweater that Sungyeol gave me as a present last Christmas. I chose to wear it since it's really cold. Plus, I also wore the green scarf from Krystal, it matched my sweater really well. Thank God, we don't have to wear weird outfits for today's shift.

- - - 

I'm infront of my locker again. I opened it and found a box wrapped in red wrapper with a gold ribbon in it. An early Christmas gift? I guess so. From whom? The tag says:

To: The Most Beautiful Girl, Choi Jin Ri

From: Mr. Dimple

Hmm.. Mr. Dimple again. Somehow, the word "dimple" makes me smile. It reminds me of someone. I quickly opened the gift and a pink beanie(bonnet) was inside that box. Wow. If only I could thank him now, I would. I wore the beanie since it's pink and I forgot to wear one. Smiling widely, I walked  to the cafe.

I greeted everyone. And they greeted me back.

"Wow. Our Sulli looks good today huh." Victoria complemented.

"Oh I like your beanie! OMG it's pink!~~~" Naeun exclaimed.

"Thanks guys. It's a gift I received just this morning." I answered.

"From who?" Minho barged in. I gave him a questioning look.

"I thought it was from you.?"

"No. I did not give you anything yet."

"Hmm. Well. Who gave that to you?" Luna asked.

"A secret admirer?" Krystal suggested.

"Owwwwwwww.. Our Sulli has a secret admirer!!!" They cheered inside the cafe.

 

L's POV

When Sulli, came in the cafe, everyone surrounded her like a celebrity. I pretended not to pay attention. But my eyes automatically landed on her when Naeun mentioned the word beanie. She's wearing the pink beanie. I never that she would wear it right after receiving and opening it. I smiled upon seeing how the beanie fits her well.

"Yah yah yah. What's happening here?" Mr. Sungmin came in upon hearing the noise my classmates are making as they tease Sulli.

"Seonsaegnim!  Sulli has a secret admirer!" Sungyeol shouted back at Mr. Sungmin.

"Oh jinjja?! Let's have a toast! Yeah!" Mr. Sungmin answered. I was surprised. I thought he'll scold us for the noise.

"Yah. Myungsoo! Get the champaigne from the fridge and come here. We'll celebrate because Sulli has a secret admirer." Mr. Sungmin commanded me.

I  unwillingly get the champaigne and gave it to Mr. Sungmin. We formed a circle and we had a toast, celebrating for Sulli's "secret admirer".If they only knew that the secret admirer they are referring to is with them now.

"Okay. Now, get back to work. We need to be number one today again.Photography Class, Fighting!~" Mr. Sungmin cheered us.

"Ne. Seonsaegnim. Fighting!" They said in sync.

As I was wiping the drinking glasses, Sulli nudged me.

"Yah. Myungsoo. Does it look good in me?" She asked pointing at the beanie I gave.

"Uhh. Y-yes it looks on you." I gave a small smile.

She chuckled happily. "Really? Thanks then."

"You're welcome. By the way, what are you doing here? You're not assigned at the glasses right?"

"Yes. But Krystal told me to help you since we already finished cleaning the tables and the floor."

"Oh. Okay then, here. Be careful not to break a glass." I said, handing her a cloth to wipe the glasses.

"Arasseo." She smiled and started to wipe the glasses.

- - -

We finished the preparations and as the clock ticks at 9 AM, a lot of customers went rushing in our cafe. I bet we'll be number one again today with the number of people here.

I was taking orders when Sungyeol went to me.

"L, someone requests for you."

"Who?"

"Just take her order. She's at table number 3. I'll handle this."

"Oh. B-but.." Sungyeol pushed me away so I went to table number 3. The back view of  the girl is familiar. It's something I already saw but when? Hmm.

"Annyeong haseyo. L-imnida. Can I take your order please?" I said bowing a bit. I was taken aback when I saw her face. She's...

"Oh. Hi Myungsoo. Long time no see." She smiled then stood up, offering her hand for a handshake.

"Suzy. Why are you here?" I asked.

"I'm studying here."

"Since when?"

"Since the very first start of this school year. I was lucky to find you here. I didn't know you are at the Photography class."

"What class are you?"

"The Theater Arts class." She smiled again.

"Oh. Okay then, I'll leave now if you won't order." I said coldly turning my back at her.

"Wait. Can I talk to you.?"

"Sorry but I have a lot of more important things to do." I said then left.

Why do I have to meet her now?