HanByul

Imagine Collections

You smile as you welcome the next customer who walks into the coffee shop you work at. You see a group of 5 males walk in one was being especially loud and happy. He had a dimpled smile and you couldn’t help but to find him very attractive. You don’t even notice your staring at him till he is already at the register smiling his cute dimpled smile at you.

“Do I have something on my face? KYUMIN! Is there something on my face?” he asks slightly confused but still in his playful and slightly accented voice.

You shake your head quickly, “ah no~ you don’t have anything on your face sir” you smiled calmly and trying your best to stop your quickened heart pace. “I’m sorry…I just feel like I’ve seen you somewhere before is all” you finally muster up the courage to say.

The male smiles, “well I’d hope you’d know who I am. I am no other than HanByul of LEDApple” he smiled and winked lightly.

You thought for a moment then smiled, “AH! I knew I’d seen you before~ you’re from that video Time Is Up that was on SBS the other night between shows” you smiled back to him. His smile was very addictive. The other members waited for you all to finish talking before you remembered you had to take their orders and make their coffee. Kyumin and YoungJoon both got Iced Americano’s while the other three, HanByul, Hyoseok, and KwangYeon simply got some cappuccinos.

The 5 males were about to leave when HanByul suddenly stopped and spun on his heels walking back over to your register. “By the way…here’s my number. You should feel special that I’m taking my time to give you my number. There is no other idol who randomly comes into a coffee shop and hands his number out to his fans like I’m doing” he said as he slid a piece of paper with his number on it into your hands. Then he quickly and smoothly took his phone out of his pocket, handed it to you, and smiled his dimple smile saying, “Now if you would just place your number in my phone then I can call you tonight” he smirked lightly.

You blushed slightly and only nodded then put your number and email into his phone. He took his phone and right after they had walked out your phone got an email and you check it. It’s the number HanByul have given you.

The message simply said, ‘And now you should feel really special since you’re my new girlfriend. Gotta break the news to Kyumin that I’m breaking up with him kekeke' you could only smile, blush, and text back saying.

‘You should feel special because I’m actually gonna accept being your girlfriend’.

After that day you all shared many dates, sarcastic comments, and late night dinners. You ended up dating for many years but on one of his breaks he took you to a theme park and found the most crowded spot in the whole park and announced to everyone, “I would like you all to know that I plan to marry this woman and if you have something to say against please call my manager and not me because I will be happy and busy the rest of my life!” then he looked to you with his dimpled smile and held the ring from his pocket to you. “Wanna marry the best man on this earth?” he winked with his dimpled smile you had grown to love almost way too much. You could only cover your mouth, jump into his loving yet confident embrace, and cry your eyes out while smiling like an idiot due to your happiness. You got married and had 2 kids. 1 boy and 1 girl.

The end.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

For all you HanByul lovers out there *^^*

 

MinHyun out!!