MinHo (3)

Imagine Collections

You change into a pair of jeans and a cute white tee then put your hair in a simple ponytail and apply some basic make-up and wait for your boyfriend to come back home.

You couldn't wait to say those words you had always wanted to tell him when he would come home.

You hear that ever so lovely knock on the door and rush to it then smile, "Welcome home!" you smiled happily.

Your boyfriend smiles at you with a small blush on his face and walks in, pulling you into a loving embrace, "I'm home" he smiles.

You hug him back and hold him closely. You look up at him and smile.

It was your first actual night living together with your boyfriend. You had just finished all the paperwork and money issues and got settled into your house. You wouldn't have to worry about going back and forth to his apartment or him coming to yours. You would see each other every night and morning from now on. He had actually giving you a ring on your last birthday, asking to have your hand in marriage. You had, of course, agreed and that's when you decided to get the house and live together. The wedding was set for the end of this next year.

"How was your day?" you ask with a smile.

"It was alright. I was so ready to come home and see you though...I rushed myself all day, just to see you" he smiles.

"...your so cheesy. But I love it" you smiles and softly kiss his lips.

He chuckles softly, "Un. That's why I do it" he smiles softly.

"Oh. MinHo oppa. I actually made dinner already and have it warm on the stove" you smile.

That's right. Your boyfriend, well fiancee, was the one and only Choi MinHo of SHINee. You had met accidentally at a book store, the one you used to work at, and were reaching for the same book when your hands overlapped. The two of you had looked into each others eyes and from that time on you had only gotten closer and closer, till he asked you out a few months later and you had happily said yes. You had heard of SHINee before but you had never really paid a lot of attention to the individual members, until that day. 

"Really? I can't wait to eat it then" he smiles and softly rubs his nose against yours.

You laugh softly then take his hand and lead him into the kitchen. He pulled your chair out for you and let you sit down before he went to sit across from you and then smiled. You both ate while talking to each other about the details of your days at work.

After you finish eating you gather the dishes and take them to the sink to wash them. You rinse them off with water first and then put the soap into the sink and let it foam up before you start hand washing them. MinHo walks up behind you and lightly places his arms around your waist and lovingly kisses your neck, "I am so glad I can do this" he smiles and rests his chin on your shoulder.

You smiles and continue washing the dishes, "Aren't you supposed to do this after we get married?" you joke with him.

He chuckles and smiles, "Guess I just couldn't wait that long" he jokes back.

You sigh happily and nod, "I don't mind~ So I guess its ok" you laughs lightly.

You finish the dishes and the two of you go and sit on your living room couch and put a movie into the DVD player. He puts his arm around your shoulder and holds your hand with his. You lean your head on his shoulders and entwine your fingers together, a happy smile on both of your faces. You watch the movie silently and laugh occasionally at a funny scene.

The movie finishes and you both reluctantly get up and go to get ready for bed. You change into a simple sleeping gown and MinHo comes out with some pajama pants and no shirt. You blush but then smile and hug him. He hugs back and the two of you walk into the bedroom and lay on the bed, the bedside lamps on to light up the room. You sit with a book in your hands and MinHo has a sports magazine.

After a while you hear him put the magazine down then feel him kiss your cheek. "We forgot to do the most important thing during the movie!" he smiles.

You put your book down after marking your page, "What did we forget to do?" you ask him curiously.

He smiles and puts a hand on your cheek then leans in to plant a soft kiss on your lips.

You blush and smiles and kiss him back sweetly. The two of you hug each other close and share a long and loving kiss.

The two of you turn the lamps off and cuddle together into the blankets, holding each other close. He runs his hand through your hair and you cuddle close to him, resting your head on his chest and smiling happily. The two of you lay like that until you fall asleep.

You share an innocent and happy first night together of many nights to come. The future can only become more sweet and filled with more happy moments together. With these thoughts in your head you sleep with happy dreams that night.

 

END.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Requested by: bluuuusick

 

I hope you enjoyed it. Tell me what you think. ^^
Comment, Rate, and Subscribe!

Remember, if you want an imagine of your own feel free to comment one or to send me a message

and request one. Thanks so much for subscribing and reading my imagines and other stories.

 

 

MinHyun OUT!!!!