Physics

Love square.

Author pov

Jangmi walked to her class and only saw a few people inside. She wondered if there was going to be more people than that because she heard that the classes in this school are usually packed. 

She walked to her seat and took out a notebook to get ready for the lectures. Waiting for about 5 minutes, the class was a bit more full.

The doors were fully closed when suddenly it opened. All eyes moved to the person that was standing at the doorway. He made his way towards the desk in the front of the room and settled all his stuff down. He walked to the front of his desk and leaned on it, crossing his arms.

"Hello class," the man called out. "I'm Professor Lee, your Physics teacher for the semester."

He looked around the room, checking the different students in his class.

"Not much students, as always..." He whispered sadly.

"Today, I decided to 'invite' one of my students from last year. He was the top of the class and never disappointed me with his work. He will be coming in today to give a presentation about physics in general and will also join the class through the whole semester to help me out." Professor Lee told the class.

There was a knock heard on the door and a guy came in.

"Professor, I'm here." The guy bowed.

"Oh Daehyun, you can go ahead and set up. I'm already done talking to the class." Professor Lee smiled and sat down at his seat behind his desk.

Daehyun smiled then walked to Professor Lee's desk and took out his laptop, notebook, and pen.

Jangmi was sitting there, wide eyed. She did not expect that guy from the bus to be this smart guy who happens to be the person giving the presentation. She had learned that his name was Daehyun and that he was one year older, being in the same class from the year before.

Daehyun turned his laptop on and plugged in a usb drive.

"Annyeong haseyo, Jung Daehyun-imnida. today I will be showing you guys a presentation about Phyisics in general. I know all of you probably know a lot about physics since all of you went to high school, but I just want to go over it since it's the first day. Just to get your minds back on track." He finished. 

He looked around, scanning the whole class. It suddenly stopped on Jangmi and he just stared at her, then smiled. Professor Lee saw it and chuckled. 

"So, who here wants to name all the SI Base units?" He looked around and waited for someone to raise their hand. He wanted to see if anyone in the class was confident enough to speak up on their first day. And to his luck, Jangmi raised her hand out of the entire class.

"The SI Base units are meter, kilogram, second, ampere, kelvin, mole, and candela." Jangmi stated.

Daehyun looked at her, surprised that she was able to speak in front of the whole class without getting pressured. 

"Correct." He smiled, then went on with the presentation.

----- (Sorry, I'm not into physics, so I don't know much about it.) -----

After 2 long hours have passed, the class finally came to an end. Professor Lee excused the whole class to exit the room. Daehyun stayed back to help Professor Lee with his stuff and to pack his things. 

"So, who's that girl?" Professor Lee broke the silence.

"What?" Daehyun stopped packing his stuff and looked up.

"Don't 'what?' me. I saw you looking at her earlier, don't tell me I didn't see that." Professor Lee laughed.

"Oh.. her? What about her?" Daehyun smiled to himself.

"Aye, aye.. look at you smiling to yourself." Professor Lee started teasing.

"It's not what you think hyung. I just saw her in the bus earlier this morning." Daehyun said.

"So what? you're into physics, so you should know about LOOOOVEEEE~" Professor Lee joked and started walking to the door.

"Hyunnnnngg!" Daehyun pouted, following behind him. Professor Lee stopped which made Daehyun stop in his tracks.

"Don't pout, you look weird." He patted Daehyun's head then walked off to the parking lot.

"Pfft. whatever." Daehyun stuck his tongue out at him then made his way out of room. He walked to a bench and sat just to kill some time since his next class is in an hour. He took out his notebook and started reviewing some stuff from the semester before.

"You seem to like that notebook don't you?" Someone put a shade over him.

Daehyun looked up and saw that it was the girl from the bus.

"I guess you can say that." He slightly smiled.

"May I sit?" She asked.

"Should I have a reason to disagree?" He looked at her.

"I'll take that as a yes." She sat down on the bench.

He leaned back and kept reading his notes. She was just staring at him, until she realized it was kind of weird staring at him, so she took out a book and started reading it.

-45 min later-

Daehyun looked at his watch and saw that he only had 15 min to get to the other side of the building. He grabbed his backpack and hung it on his shoulder.

"Hey, I gotta get to class." He stood up and told Jangmi.

Jangmi looked at her watch and saw the time.

"Oh, me too. Well, bye." She stood up and started walking the other direction he was going to walk to. He was about to walk away when he suddenly remembered something.

"Wait!" He caught up to her and held her shoulder. She turned around and looked at his hand on her shoulder, then looked at his face.

"Weh?" She asked.

"May I ask what your name is?" he looked down.

"Yes, you can." She stifled a laugh.

"Huh?" he raised a brow.

"You asked if you may ask what my name is and I said yes. So, that means you can ask." She stated.

"Oh yeah huh?" He laughed.

"So, what's your name?"

"Jangmi. Kim Jangmi." She smiled.

"Mines Jung Daehyun." He pulled out his hand for her to shake. And to his luck, she shook his hand.

"I know." She chuckled.

"Oh yeah, during class." He spoke his thoughts out.

"Well, nice to meet you Daehyun." She smiled.

"Nice to meet you too Jangmi." Daehyun grinned.


a/n

ayo. From now on, I'm going to be writing in author's POV so I don't have to keep going back and fort.. And sorry for not updating in so long. I feel like I just pushed this story writing aside and kept doing nothing at home. I apologize!

으르렁 -exo

supprt and subscribe

thanks