News

Love square.

Author pov

Jangmi was at home when suddenly the front door burst open, revealing an exhausted Hyunjoo. She ran in while closing the door and kicking off her shoes all at the same time. 

"What happened?!" Jangmi went into a shock. 

"My cousin! He's coming to Seoul!" Hyunjoo practically screamed, acting like it was the end of the world. 

"What's so bad about that?" Jangmi sighed in relief that it wasn't something that important. 

"Well, He always bullies me and teases me. We have that kind of relationship where we love eachother as cousins, but we hate eachother too." Hyunjoo said out loud. 

"Well, let's just see what will happen." Jangmi comforted Hyunjoo. "Wait, he isn't going to be staying with us right?" Jangmi threw Hyunjoo a glare.

"Hehe. About that..." Hyunjoo backed away from Jangmi and gave her a sweet smile. 

"Yah! Where is he going to sleep here?!" Jangmi glared at her. 

"The couch, but what I don't get is that he's so rich, so I don't know why he wouldn't just go find some fancy hotel." Hyunjoo told Jangmi. 

"Okay, what ever. Just.... you know." Jangmi said. 

"Yes sir! I mean, Yes mam!" Hyunjoo saluted Jangmi then sat on the couch. 

"Yeah, yeah, yeah." Jangmi sat next to Hyunjoo on the couch.

"Soooo, how was your first week?" Hyunjoo asked.

"It was good." Jangmi smiled to herself.

"Oi!" Hyunjoo looked at her.

"What?" Jangmi looked back.

"I know that smile!" Hyunjoo nudged Jangmi.

"What smile?" Jangmi tried to hide her smile.

"The smile you have on when your in looooove." Hyunjoo teased.

"How would you know that I'm in love?" Jangmi asked.

"Jangmi... I've known you since kindergarten. I know you more than you know yourself." Hyunjoo reasoned.

"Whatever. I'm not in love.." Jangmi said.

"Of coarse you're not~" Hyunjoo coo'ed and ran away.

"Ughhh. That girl." Jangmi trudged to the kitchen.

Jangmi opened the fridge and took out some ingredients for food that she's going to make for dinner. She closed the fridge and put all of the ingredients on the island counter table next to the sink. She started washing all of the vegetables and meat that needed to be washed and cut them all up. After finishing up all the cutting, she bent down to grab the pan from under the counter. She placed the pan on the stove that was behind her. She started cooking when suddenly the bell rang.

"Yah! Hyunjoo! Can you get the door please? I'm kind of busy right now." Jangmi yelled while swirling the pan in circle's.

"Okay, hold up." Hyunjoo yelled back behind her door, so you could only hear her partially.

After 5 seconds or so, she ran downstairs and opened the door.

"Uhmm, who are you?" Hyunjoo looked at the boy infront of her with the shades.

 


a/n

Hi there chingu's. I haven't updated since forever, so might as well update now. ahah i finally have a week off of school, so i'll try my best to update my best on this story and on my other story. I hope none of you guy's haven't left and stayed with me. c:

support & thanks