Proud

Love square.

Narrator pov

Jangmi woke up to see an angry face in front of her. She blinked twice to get her eyes less blurred. After squinting her eyes, she gasped and looked very agape to who was in front of her.

"Kai.. What are you doing here?" Jangmi sat up from her previous position.

"Well I came here to surprise you with some mint chocolate, but when I opened your door, I saw a shirtless guy on your couch!" Kai yelled.

"Kai.. That guy is Hyunjoo's cousin. So, don't freak." Jangmi relaxed that it wasn't really nothing to do with her.

"Oh....... OKAY!" Kai smiled then went on her bed and hugged her.

"I MISSED YOU MIMI!" He started swinging her in his arms back and forth.

"I DIDN'T MISS YOU KAI!" She gave him a kiss on the cheek.

He huffed and rolled his eyes at her, then laughed. 

"How is my sis? Are you doing good in school? Is anyone bullying you? Are you getting good grades? Is anyone harassing you? or... MAYBE EVEN YOU?!" Kai suddenly became scared.

"Yah! Kai, chill. Slow down with your questions. I can't answer them all in one breath." Jangmi giggled.

Kai stopped being a retard and looked at her with sincere eyes.

"Mianhe. I'm just concerned you know. I just haven't seen you in so long and you really need to come and visit me." He pouted

"Kai... I saw you at school, but you just ignored me. I don't even think you saw me." Jangmi pierced her eyes at him.

"Oh, haha. Uhmmm sorry about that. I was probably really busy with something that I didn't even see you." Kai rubbed his nape.

"Psh, SUURE." Jangmi stood up from her bed and grabbed a sweater.

"Anyways, come downstairs. I'm going to cook breakfast and then I'm gonna go shopping with L.joe and Hyunjoo after. You can come with us if you're not busy." Jangmi put the sweater on and took her hair tie from her wrist to put her hair in a bun.

"Sure sissy! That's the reason I'm here! I wanted to spend the day with you." Kai and wrapped his arms around her waist.

Jangmi turned around and hugged her brother.

"I actually missed you..." She buried her face in his chest.

"Awhhhh. sissy~" Kai smiled.

"You know, if you weren't my brother.. I would've dated you already." She joked around.

"Pft, as if I would date you." He teased.

"Yah! Well, come to think of it... Why don't you have a girlfriend yet? Do you want me to hook you up with someone?" She looked up at him with his arms still around her waist.

"Nahhhh. I have you any ways." Kai wiggled his eyebrows.

"Ew Kai... That's " She scrunched her face.

After the brother and sister moment. They went downstairs and saw L.joe in the kitchen, cooking something.

"You sure he's Hyunjoo's cousin?" Kai whispered to Jangmi.

"Yes Kai. You don't have to worry about anything." Jangmi assured him.

They sat on the table looking at him. Looks to them that L.joe hasn't even noticed them yet. When he finished cooking he turned off the oven and turned around, bewildered.

*Is that her boyfriend?* L.joe thought.

"Hi." Kai said unenthusiastically and walked towards a chair at the dining table.

"Yah! Be polite!" Jangmi sat next to him and hit his arm.

Kai huffed and stood up to walk over to L.joe.

"Annyeong-haseyo. I'm Kim Jongin or Kai, whatever you prefer. I'm the brother of Kim Jangmi. So if you dare touch her, hurt her, break her heart, or anything that will make her come to me and complain about you.. I will come to you and rip you balls off." Kai ended with a small and sat back down.

L.joe stood there, looking bothered as ever. Jangmi face palmed herself and looked at L.joe.

"Sorry about that." Jangmi chuckled awkwardly.

"Ah. ahh, N-eh. Nice to meet you too." L.joe awkwardly replied. 

Hyunjoo came running downstairs with an eager look on her face. She practically screamed when she saw L.joe with an apron on, and that only meant one thing.

"Byungie cooked!?!?!" Hyunjoo exclaimed.

L.joe just chuckled and sat in front of Jangmi.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah.. Come and sit down before I eat all of the food." L.joe smiled.

"Pft. I'm gonna eat ALL of it." Hyunjoo ran towards the seat next to L.joe.

"What?" Jangmi raised an eyebrow.

Hyunjoo looked up from her food that she scooped in like 2 seconds.

"The. Food. L.joe. Cooks. Is. The. Best. Food. I've. Ever. Tasted. In. My. Entire. Life!" Hyunjoo practically drooled from talking about the food L.joe makes.

"Stop it." L.joe blushed.

"Oh really now?" Jangmi smirked and Kai looked at her.

Jangmi has got to be the most pickiest eater in the world. Not that picky but she has really high expectations when eating food. Also, when it comes to food she just pretty much eats everything like a dog because her love for food is just beyond huge. 

Hyunjoo whispered to L.joe, "She has high expectations when it comes to food. She's like a food critic."

L.joe tensed, hearing upon Jangmi. He started getting nervous. Asking himself if he messed up at anytime when he was cooking, if he accidently put too much of this or too much of that.

Jangmi grabbed her spoon and took a sip of the soup L.joe made. Hyunjoo, Kai, and especially L.joe was looking at her with intensity. Jangmi swallowed and kept a straight face on.

Then suddenly her face turned into a huge smile.

"THIS IS GREAT L.JOE!" Jangmi exclaimed and started drinking the soup like it's water.

Hyunjoo, Kai, and L.joe rounded their eyes. 

"Woah. Good job bro." Kai gave him a nod and also started to drink it.

"Good job Byung." Hyunjoo patted his back and kept drinking her soup.

L.joe sat there, proud of himself. *This trip isn't so bad after all.*


a/n

Heyyyyyy. c; The sun is out but it's cold af and my hands are freezing!! but I really want to write.. so yeah.

support & thanks