I'm not hiding

The Unofficial Couple & the -Blocking Siblings!

"BAAAAAAAE!" Hyukjin screamed and ran towards Jonghwan with open arms. He tackled him into a hug but earned a shove from Jonghwan.

"YAH. JANG HYUNJIN." He roared. Hyukjin chuckled and slapped his . 

"Welcome back hyung, we missed you." 

"SUNGMIIIIII~" Hyosung sang and gave the girl a tight hug. Sungmi chuckled and patted her back. 

"I missed you," She cooed. Sungmi softened, she really missed everyone in high school and couldn't wait to visit them. They were all her true friends and family. 

"I missed you too." Sungmi replied back. Hyosung grabbed her arm, and pulled her somewhere. "You have to come and see the others, they'll be so glad." She said. 

Sungmi looked back as she locked eyes with Jonghwan. She gave him a 'Sorry' look and walked away with Hyosung. He huffed and sighed. 

God dammit. 

 

"We have a bunch of new students, and they’re so annoying. We even got this new group of freshman girls, and they act like they’re all that. They’re soo annoying.” Hyosung mentioned.

“Really? Who are they?” Sungmi asked.

“Some stuck up es that call themselves ‘Miss A’. They have four members like us but they’re way to ty to be considered ‘A’ class.” Sungmi chuckled.

“They’re probably not that bad… You’re just over exaggerating.” She said. Hyosung rolled her eyes and said, “You’re still as innocent as ever. Trust me, they tried going after L.Joe but he wouldn’t leave Yoona’s side. I think it’s kinda cute he’s finally found someone.” She said.

Sungmi looked and noticed no sadness or hesitation in her voice. She seemed genuinely happy for him and Sungmi couldn’t be any prouder.

“Wait, do they go after any other TEEN TOP member?” Hyosung shook her head.

“It’s even worse, most of the TEEN TOP guys don’t even attend school anymore. Majority of them dropped out to get jobs and others. They flirt with 100% and one of them is actually dating Minwoo.” She answered.

Sungmi’s jaw dropped. “Minwoo.. Is taken? WAIT. IS IT THAT ONE GIRL WHO WAS PE CLASS?” She asked. Hyosung nodded.

“Fei.. She won him over with her body and flexibility.” She gritted through her teeth. “But the maknae is the worse of them all, once she stepped onto the campus, all our fanboys turned into theirs. And she flirts with every single one of them. Her excuse is that she’s friendly.”

Sungmi chuckled, “You might be taking it the wrong way. She’s probably trying to make new friends. Why did they move here anyway?” Sungmi asked.

“It’s a rumor that the four of them had a four-some with a teacher.” She muttered under her breath. Sungmi’s jaw dropped.

“N-no way..” She said.

“Yeah, so, watch out mary.” She said and opened the door to the cafeteria. “HEY GUYS! LOOK WHO’S BACK!” Hyosung screamed.

100%, Secret and a few girls turned their heads. Jieun, Zinger, and Sunhwa ran towards her with hugs and cheek kisses. “Sungmi! Omo! We missed you!” They screamed.

“Awwwh, I missed you guys too~” She cooed. Together, they walked towards their table and she was greeted with smiles.

“Welcome back Mimi!” Rockhyun smiled.

“We missed youuuu~” Chanyong said and gave her a hug. She smiled and hugged him back. Once she let go, she realized someone already beat her to the table. He sat there with a poker face as the ‘newer’ girls began to surround him.

“You must be Jonghwan oppa! You’re the smartest person at our school!” One cooed.

“You’re amazing oppa~” Another winked.

“Oppa, you’re really good looking!” The last said and she linked arms with him and shot him a friendly smile.

Before Sungmi could speak up, another voice interrupted her. “Yah, Bae Suzy. Hands off him.” Everyone’s attention was shifted towards a couple entering the cafeteria.

Yoona walked towards the table with her hands crossed. And Suzy scoffed. “Who do you think you are Yoona? You can’t tell me to back of a man that isn’t even yours.” She spat.

Yoona chuckled, “You’re right, he isn’t mine. But he’s my cousin’s. So back the off.”

“And what if I don’t want to?” She sneered. Sungmi finally snapped.

“Then, you’ll have to answer to me.” Sungmi finally spoke up. Suzy turned around and was greeted by Sungmi’s pissed off expression.

“And who are you?” She asked.

Jonghwan pulled away from Suzy’s grip. “Stop it, I didn’t come back to school to be greeted by s like you. I’m outta here.” He said and grabbed Sungmi’s arm. He dragged her out to the car and began to drive away.

“Girls like that piss me off..” He muttered.

“I know..” She answered.

“And to think, I used to think you were like that.. Rude, ty and a show-off.” He joked.

Sungmi’s jaw dropped. “You.. You used to think I was like that?” She snapped.

Jonghwan looked and raised an eye at her. “Yeah, I did. Wae?” He asked as he parked the car in the student dorm parking lot.

Sungmi scoffed and left the car, slamming it door and marching away.

Jonghwan sat there, confused. “What did I do?” He asked.