Tell Me

The Unofficial Couple & the -Blocking Siblings!

Sungmi ran back to her table and Jonghwan raised a brow curiously at how she reacted.

"You oka-"


He was cut off when she his behind him. He was speechless for a few seconds but when he saw a furious guy walking around looking for something he realized something happened.

"Don't move." He whispered and he pulled his backpack towards his legs, to cover up her body. 

He turned his gaze back to the laptop but took cautious gazes at the boy. 

He began to pack up his things. When he had finished, the boy finally left. He picked up his laptop he turned back to her and gave her a hand up.

She accepted it and grabbed her things. "Let's go to the dorm.. Please.." She wimpered. He nodded. 

As if she were a celebrity, he took off his jacket and wrapped it around her pulling the good over her. As they walked out, he hugged her body tightly beside him.

Sungmi couldn't help but blush at the contact she received from Jonghwan. She silently giggled when she noticed a pairs of eyes fixed on her and Jonghwan.




"Explain." The two had finally reached his dorm room luckily for Jonghwan, Jin was no where present. 

Sungmi collapsed onto the bed and hugged his pillow. His scent was painted over the entire bed and Sungmi just wanted to sleep despite what had happened today.

Jonghwan softened, he forgot what an impact today was upon her. He sat down beside her and patted her head. 

She felt a weight shift the bed downward and she scooted closer towards the wall. 

Jonghwan laid beside her and face her. She had her eyes closed and pretended to sleep.

"Yeah. Lee Sungmi." He warned.

"Hmmmm?" 

"What happened." He was getting impatient .

As she began to turn over she mumbled, "I'll tell you later." 

Before she landed, Jonghwan grabbed her waist and turned her back towards him and squished her body onto his. Their faces almost touching. She could feel his breaths against her forehead.

Sungmi blushed furiously. "Fine.. Umm.. So. I went to the vending machine to buy snacks. When suddenly, that guy slammed his hand besides me. I turned around to ask him to move it but he began to lean in.. As if he wanted to kiss me.." She explained.

Jonghwan stiffened as he looked down at her. Her big brown eyes made him melt. He shifted his eyes down to her lips and frowned unhappily.

He took his thumb and began to softly rub her lips. She softened.

That's so sweet and cute.

"When I realized his intentions, I...... I Umm.." 

Jonghwan lost his breath. "You kissed him back!" He roared.

She gave him a hard shove on his chest. "No! I kneed him in his family jewels!" 

Jonghwan relaxed but his face quickly brightened. "You kneed him?" He tried to stifle his laughter.

She nodded. A wave of relief washed over him and he hugged her tightly in his arms. 

She softened.  I guess he really didn't want me to kiss another boy.

"Even if.. Things don't go the way we plan.. Those lips.. Are mine." He said. 

She looked at him and questioned if she misheard him. "Pardon?" 

Jonghwan smiled and ducked down to meet his lips onto hers. Her eyes widened but she soon melted by the feeling of his lips on her.

It was perfect. 

She was perfect.

I know I can't be there to protect you always. But I can always be loyal to you, so thank you for Doing the same for me. You're truly my greatest treasure, I love you.