Past Love

The Unofficial Couple & the -Blocking Siblings!

Jonghwan ran, he didn't know what to do. His heart ached and he couldn't feel anything but betrayal. He ran to his car and the engine. He backed up and noticed Gina coming out from the building screaming his name. He drove off ignoring her as a tear slipped his eye. 

She sighed. I'm so sorry Jonghwan.. 

Jonghwan drove back to his house and he sighed as he got out of he car. His eyes were puffy red and he wasn't in the mood for anything. Instead of going in and greeting his family, he decided to take a walk. 

Ironic huh.. I tell her that I used to think she was a and here she is cheating on me.. Oh, the irony. 

Jin.. Jin.. Why Jin? 

I mean.. He's known her since she was in diapers I understand but.. Why would she reveal to have liked him in the past when she's never liked anyone but me? 

Did she lie? It wouldn't make sense.. 

"Oppa! Let's get some ice cream!" He heard, he looked up and saw a couple walking in hand-in-hand and smiling at each other. He softened.

I wish that could be us.. 

"Jonghwan?" Someone said. He looked up and realized that the couple were Baekhyun and Minah. Minah instinctively pulled away and blushed. 

He smirked. I guess they were a secret couple.

Baekhyun ran up to Jonghwan with Minah following. "Hey man, where's Sungmi?" He asked. Minah's face fell but she held up a fake smile.

"Back at the university.." He said. Baekhyun raised a brow at his tone. He seemed utterly depressed, his voice was dripping in sadness. 

"What happened?" Jonghwan looked up to Baekhyun and figured he would know how to help him in this situation because Baekhyun was the only other person that knew Sungmi better then anyone.

But his eyes fell onto Minah, and her expression wasn't too bright. She was jealous and he saw it in her eyes. He would feel the exact same way if his lover did that to him. 

"Maybe another time.. You guys enjoy your date." He said. 

Baekhyun' eyes widened. "We're n-n-not on a date! Pish! I was just walking her home. What about this, I walk Minah home then meet you back at the ice cream shop." He said.

Jonghwan thought about it and nodded. He have Minah an apologetic look and walked into the ice cream shop. 

About 20 minutes later, Baekhyun opened the door to the ice cream parlor and saw Jonghwan enjoying himself with a cup of caramel ice cream. 

He walked over and sat directly in front of him. "That's cute, you guys have the same taste." He said. 

"We don't.. I don't even know why I got this. It's way too sweet.." He said. Like her.. 

"Sweet huh? Maybe that's why she always got a little hyper after eating it." He chuckled. "Now, what's wrong?" 

Jonghwan remained silent. 

"Did you guys break up? Did she cheat?" He asked. 

"In a way.." Jonghwan admitted. Baekhyun raised a brow and his eyes widened. 

"Let me guess.. Jin?" He asked. Jonghwan's eyes widened and he stared at Baekhyun.

Bingo. "I don't think you have anything to worry about if it is Jin.." He honestly admitted.

"They.. Kissed." Jonghwan revealed.

Baekhyun's jaw dropped. "No way.." He said. Jonghwan nodded. An awkward silent pause took over the atmosphere until Baekhyun scoffed and turned his head. 

"Bastard broke his promise.." He said. Jonghwan raised a brow. 

"What promise?" He sighed. God dammit Sungmi, I'm sorry but he should know what happened. I'm not even know if you know yourself. 

 

"Oppa?" Gina nudged. Jin snapped out of his trace and looked at her. "Who would you date?" 

Jin blushed red at the question and his eyes landed right on the one person, who captured his heart. 

"Obviously not the old one." He answered. 

Sungmi's jaw dropped. A roar of laugh escaped the crowd and Sungmi pouted. "OOOPPPPPPPPPPPAAAA!" 

A few hours of sitting on each other's laps, wiping cake on each other, and pole dancing the gang began to split. The girls were all picked up and the only people that remained Jin, Gina, Sungmi, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Suho, and Sehun.

"I'll be right back, I'm going to go change into PJs. Are you sleeping over?" Sungmi asked the boys. They nodded.

"We'll change here and we'll shout when we're ready, NO PEEKING GINA." Chanyeol warned and lightly pushed Gina's head. She giggled and nodded. Jin shot daggers at Chanyeol. No one was allowed to touch his sister like that, he was very protective of the people he loved but refrained himself from pushing Chanyeol into a window. 

"Unnie, let's go!" She said and pulled Sungmi into a different room.  

"Alright guys, let's change." Suho announced. "And I'm pretty sure the girls are bringing down blankets and pillows. We'll decides who goes where when they bring them down." 

"I call next to noona!" Sehun said. Chanyeol chuckled and noogied his head. 

"Yeah, I'm the one who's her future boyfriend!" He said. Sehun released himself and playfully glared at Chanyeol.

"I would never approve! Noona belongs to me and only me!" Sehun announced and Chanyeol chuckled. He's so in love. 

"Enough." Someone bitterly snapped. Their eyes turned towards the only one with a cold face and they all raised a brow. 

"Jin, what's wrong?" Suho asked. 

Jin smirked. Who are you to call me that. "He'll never end up her." He said and crossed his arms. Sehun's expression dropped. 

"What do you mean h-hyung?" His voice shook as tears began to form in his eyes. 

"I mean, there's someone else that she belongs to. And it's none of you guys. Especially not some maknae who cries all the time." He smirked. Sehun's eye's widened. 

"Y-Yeah! I d-don't cry-"

"Stop it, stop it now." Suho said. He softened at his maknae and gave him a soft pat on the shoulder. "We can't discuss anything about Sungmi's future without her consent. It's not fair to anyone if you assume that she'll never end up with one of us. You don't know who's in her heart until she tells you, don't make assumptions that you can't back up. And it's not nice to make someone cry, he really likes her." 

Baekhyun frowned and gave Sehun a hand on his shoulder. He knew how much Sehun liked Sungmi so he never revealed his secret feelings for her. He didn't want to hurt his friend in any way and it was obvious that Sehun liked her way more then he ever would. Bastard shouldn't say stuff like that, he'll hurt Sehun. 

"What about this, I, SeokJin, promise you that Sungmi will end up with someone outside of your little group, but if she does end up with someone in your group, you guys will never have to see me again. Ok?" He tried to reason. 

Chanyeol scoffed. "Do you knwo how ridiculous you sound? Sungmi has never even had feelings for anyone before! How are you so sure?" 

"I know I sound really ridiculous right now, I'm just.. Protecive of the people I care about, or.. love. And I know she feels the same way.." He said and turned away. 

"Y-You mean, you knew?" Sehun asked.

Jin nodded. Sehun's heart stopped for a second and his fist bawled up. 

"Knew what?" Baekhyun spoke up.

"I'm the one that she's in love with, not Sehun, none of you guys." He said. "I'm just telling you now so you don't get hurt." He tried to reason. Are these guys dense?! 

"Feelings change, it's been years since you've guys seen each other." Baekhyun said.

"Okay, stop it. Baekhyun stop it." Suho said and everyone calmed down. "None of us are sure where Sungmi's feelings lie, alright?" He looked at Jin. "She may have had feelings for you," And turned to Sehun,"  But they may have vanished, you never know for sure. Let's just make a promise to each other that no matter who Sungmi chooses, none of you guys will get in the way of her happiness. We all love her and we all want the best for her. Right?" He said and Jin, Sehun, Chanyeol, and Baekhyun nodded. 

"Now, let's shake on it." He said and Jin stepped closer to Sehun and held his hand out. 

"I hope she's happy with you if she chooses you," Jin said. Sehun held his hand and they shook.

"I hope you can make her happy if I can't." Sehun said back.

Baekhyun looked away. My feelings for her aren't even as strong as theirs but why do I feel like I wouldn't be able to keep that promise.. 

 

"Wait, he was confident in being Sungmi's lover because-" Jonghwan was caught off. 

"Because he had the upper hand, he was Sungmi's first love.." Baekhyun revealed. Jonghwan's jaw dropped.

"She just doesn't remember.." He said. "You know about her accident right?" Jonghwan nodded. Yoona told me..She doesn't know that I know though..  

"Her parents never knew but she would experience headaches in the middle of the night and she told Sehun about them. And that's when he told us. That Sungmi had amnesia. But at the time, only Sehun was close to her so most of us didn't do much." He sighed.   

"After that event, whenever Sehun saw Jin, he grew overprotective. Like.. A puppy protecting its owner. Sungmi told Sehun that she had weird feelings whenever she saw Jin.  For a while, she thought he was the one that pushed her but when she found out it was Yoona.. She was confused. And that's when she shut herself out from feelings for boys and focused only on her studies. It makes sense that he has the upper hand.." 

"Then.. Why shouldn't they be together?" Jonghwan asked.

"Because, it took me a while, but I know her better then even Sehun now..,"He sighed. "And she's not in love with him anymore. She's in love with you." He said.

Jonghwan sighed, "I don't know.. I don't think she is.. I mean, she does skinship with everyone and I'm not good enough for her.."

"You don't know how much I want to slap you right now man.." Baekhyun smiled bitterly.

Jonghwan stared at him. "I've touched her, hugged her, and even kissed her cheeks a few times..." He sighed and looked away. "But it was all platonic to her. It all was friendship. And when you smile at her, she feels like the luckiest girl in the world.. How unfair is that?" He asked.

Jonghwan nodded. "Pretty unfair.."

"I've been in love with her longer then you.. But not as long as Sehun but I've proved myself to love her more then he does. If you really love her, I think you should trust her. She's not a girl that will betray you.. She's a confused girl who needs someone to be her knight and save her. I've tried so many times, but I was never able to slay the dragon but you did. So you should make her your princess without hesitating. Because if you won't.. I will.." He admitted.

Jonghwan's jaw dropped. "You mean.." He gulped. "You're still in love with her?" 

"It's not easy letting go.. But it is easy to help her find her happiness.. I promised myself that if she was ever hurt.. I would be the first one there. So.. I'm going to break my promise. And don't make me regret it." He smiled bittersweet.

Jonghwan sighed. "Why couldn't she be with you instead?" He ruffled his hair."I was fine until she came." 

Baekhyun placed his hands on the table and made a fist. "Do you really mean that?"

"No.. But her life would have been perfect if she fell for you.." He said.

"Man, no one wants perfect. They want genuine love. You're the only one who can give it to her. So.. Do it before Jin wins," He said.

"I can't let that happen.." And he darted out of the ice cream parlor leaving his ice cream. Baekhyun chuckled and took the spoon and put it into his mouth.

"Sweet.." He said. Sungmi.. I hope you make the right decision.