Punishments

The Unofficial Couple & the -Blocking Siblings!

"You- You- You know him?!?!" 

Ohmygod, I'm going to cry. 

Jin raised a brow, he sensed the tension in the air and nodded. "What's wrong?" Her jaw dropped and she looked at Jin then back at the boy. She began to walk back towards Jin when he grabbed her. 

Jin stiffened and grew alarmed. 

"We haven't properly been introduced, I'm Jung Kook, what's your name?" Sungmi pulled her arm away from him, but it was no use, he was too strong.

"JEON JUNG KOOK. LET HER GO." Jin said. This was the first time Jin ever raised his voice at anyone, and to Jung Kook it hurt the most.

Jin was the guy Jung Kook strongly looked up to. His role model. The guy that Jung Kook defined as perfect. It stung his heart like a bee and he let go of her.

Quickly, she sped walked to Jin. Suga raised a brow at her behavior and looked at Rap Monster for guidance.

"What's your problem?" Rap monster asked.

"He-He.." She shook as she hid behind Jin. Suddenly, her phone rang, and all grew quiet. 

She picked up her phone and said, "Hello?"

"Sungmi? Where are you? I woke up and went to your room and Gina said you left early in the morning, are you okay?" 

"I'm fine, I just went around the campus with Oppa." She said. 

"Oh, you should have told me, I could have gone with you." 

"You were sleeping Jonghwan, I didn't want to wake you... But mian.. Are you mad?" 

"No.. I'm not, just expect a punishment later." He said. 

She rolled her eyes, "Fine, fine, I'll be back later. Bye-Bye!" She hung up. 

Jin smiled when she cancelled on Jonghwan to be with him, but it felt weird when she said Jonghwan's name, a weird bubble burst in his stomach. 

And it wasn't gas. 

"Sorry about that. Ahah." She said. She felt more relaxed after talking to Jonghwan, but kept a safe distance from Jung Kook.

"Save your words sweetie, I'll do the talking." He said. All eyes were now on him, and Sungmi scoffed at the word, "Sweetie." 

Who does he think he is giving me nicknames. ><

"So remember that day when we were studying in the library? Jin hyung, you were there. We played truth or dare that day, and Suga made a bet with me saying I could get a girl to kiss me the first time we meet, and without alcohol." He said and pointed to Sungmi. 

"That's the girl, who kicked me in the privite." 

Jin's eyes widened. THAT WAS YOU? 

YOU KNEW? And she looked at Suga, "WHAT KIND OF A BET WAS THAT! I NEARLY WAS SCARRED... FOR LIFE." She yelled. 

"WELL SORRY. IT WAS FOR FUN. HE WANTED HIS FIRST KISS TO BE WITH A GIRL WITHOUT ALCOHOL." 

She frowned and gave him a glare. "I am not amused." 

Jin couldn't help but smile at her reaction, he thought she was cute when she was mad. 

He ruffled her hair and wrapped an arm around her neck, giving her a tight brotherly hug. BTS gapped at Jin. 

This was the first time he hugged someone that WASN'T Gina. 

"Now that that's settled, you still scared? He's a good kid, with.. Hormones.." He admitted. Sungmi looked at Jung Kook and smiled.

"I guess, just." She pointed to him and her. "Two feet radius." Making the rest of the boys laugh. 

Jin watched heartfully as his girl bonded well with his group of friends. Things were starting to feel right. But maybe things for him and her were totally different. 

I like this.. You, me, my friends, and my sister... I wish.. Things could be like this forever.. Especially with you by my side again.  

 

 

"I'M BACKKK!" Sungmi shouted after opening the door to her room, she saw no one else in the room and frowned. I guess Gina left. 

She walked past the dresser but looked back to find a note from someone. Go to a place that is very satisfying. -Gina 

"Satisfying?" She placed her bag back onto the bed, and sat with the note. "Satisfying.... When do I feel satisfied? When.. I finish eating?" She thought outloud. 

She walked over to her little mini-fridge and opened it to find another note. She disattached it from the fride and it read, Roses are red, violets are blue, I wish I could be with you, sometimes, somedays we're apart but I'll always be with you. -Coward

"Coward?" Suddenly, a pair of arms wrapped around her waist and she sqeualed. "ROBBER! ROBBER! JONGHWAN! OPPA! GINA! ROBBER!" 

Before he could speak, she elbowed him in the side and grabbed the closest thing to her on her desk, which was... Sadly, a pencil. 

Her jaw dropped when she saw who it was. 

"JONGHWAN!" 

He chuckled, "I think I should buy you a baseball bat." He laughed but stopped and clutched it side. "Or.. Not." He huffed. 

Sungmi dropped her pencil and covered , mortified. "I am so sorry.. Are you okay?" She asked. 

He nodded. "I'll get you some ice, lay on my bed." She said and opened her mini fridge." 

He nodded and laid down onto her bed, the scent of sweet vanilla wrapped around his nose like a warm blanket. Her soft bed and stuffed animals surrounded him like ants to sugar. He absolutely loved laying on her bed, something about her bed made his bed differ by so much. 

She wrapped the ice neat in a towel and held it over his side. "Does that feel better?" She asked. Jonghwan flinched at the coldness of the ice on his skin and shook his head. 

She took the ice pack off and ran to her cabinate and pulled out icy-hot ointmint. She walked back and began to lift up his shirt. But he grew alarmed and stopped her. 

"W-What are you doing?" He asked. 

"I need to put medicine on you," She tried to pull it again, but this time, she wasn't stopped. 

She blushed as her hand came into contact with his skin. She wanted to sqeual and scream like a fangirl and under the bad lighting she flushed red like a cherry tomato. 

Jonghwan shivered at the touch of her on his skin, it felt.. weird, and new. She applied the ointment on his wound and quickly helped him put the shirt over his upper body, and he chuckled when he noticed her flushed face. 

"Like what you see?" He asked. 

She chuckled, "Not really." He frowned. 

"Why you-" 

"I love him." She winked. 

Jonghwan softened. That was the last straw, he couldn't take it anymore. He needed her. He reached out and grabbed her arm. He crashed his lips onto hers hungrily, she was surprised by his actions but smiled in the kiss and began to kiss him began.

Suddenly, he slipped his tongue into her and began to explore her cavern with a bunch of twist and turns. But she pulled away, "Wait, weren't you supposed to punish me?" She asked.

He smirked. "You being away from me was a punishment for me, so this is your punishment." He said and leaned in for another kiss. She gave him a peck and pulled back.

She smiled and said, "Oppa..." He shivered when he felt her breath against his lips. "I hope.. We never break up.." She said. 

He softened and gave her a soft, long peck on the nose. "How can two people who belong together.. Be seperated?" He asked. 

"Do you really think we belong together?" She asked. He pulled a strand of hair behind her ear. And pulled her down to lay beside him. 

"Do you see how you fit perfectly in my arms? There's nothing I'm more sure of.. In a past life, or in a future life.. I, will always belong to you.." He said. 

Her heart melted with his sweet words and she snuggled into his chest, "I believe so too..." 

 

There's nothing I want more in the world than to be with you..