My bodyguard

A PROMISE TO PROTECT
CHORONG's POV:
 
It's tuesday morning and I can smell the foods that the maids prepared downstairs. So, I stand up and go to the bathroom to take a bath, I wear my uniform then comb my hair and I head downstairs for breakfast.
 
"Morning everyone!" I greeted happily the maid and bodyguard in the dining room. I sit down to my usual sit (which is in the left side of the dining table).
 
I heard some noise coming from the hall heading to the dining room.
 
The maids in the dining room become silent while preparing the food neatly and properly. 
 
"Yes2x you must do your duty in your village sir., if you have many concern just call my assistant in the municipal office"the Queen was holding 3 cellphones, two from her pocket and one in her right hand which she passed it immediately to her personal bodyguard-assistant.
 
"Morning dear (she kissed me in the cheek and head to her chair) I'm sorry for having a call from the town captain early in the morning, I know you don't like me being busy when I'm with you", mom took her favorite tea from the table which the maid prepared.
 
"It's okay mom! It's the duty of a Queen!" I answered happily while eating the bacon in my plate.
 
"Don't be a burden child, it's your choice if you want to be a Queen or you can choose your own career".my mom said
 
"By the way this days many people already knew you as a princess..."
 
"Really?!but the school doesn't know right?!" I paused from eating and looked at my mom with a BIG question mark on my face.
 
"Of course not, when will you plan to tell it to the people?"mom looked at me with a worried face.
 
"Maybe on graduation day?"
 
"Ok. Your choice... Back to the topic, you are a princess so you must be protected".
 
"I'll be okay mom caus-" before i could finish my sentence my mother butted in.
 
My mom pouted and said " i'll be worried."
 
With my moms effort of cute face.. I let her continue her decision."okay3x can't help with your pouty face."
 
We both laugh happily and some of the maid in the dining room is giggling.
 
"Do you remember Hyun bodyguard?" She looked at me while eating an egg.
 
"Dad's personal bodyguard?Maybe?I only know him because you told me about the story."
 
"Ok.He died 5 yrs. ago....."
 
"Sorry...." I looked at my mom saddily.
 
"It's okay, his family needs financial assistance, so I met his wife yesterday."
 
"Uh huh~"
 
"I give her a job in the municipal and in return... She said she will let her son be your personal bodyguard."
 
"Okkkkk, but why? She already have a job, which you give but why does she want to work her son to me?"
 
"It's a repayment....her son said that he want to serve to our family"
 
"Okkkkk..." I looked at my watch and  it's 6:45(early).
But i still have to go to school before 7:00 because my best friends want to meet our crushes early in the morning.
 
"Sorry mom! But I have to go!"I hurriedly put my bag in the shoulder and kissed my mom in the cheek.
 
"Ok dear! Do you have some hapkido training after school???"
 
"Maybe?why?" I glanced to my mom  before I head out.
 
"Be early! You will meet your personal bodyguard!"
 
"Ok, bye mom!" Mom give me a flying kiss and I head off to school.
 
 
 
This chapter is kinda like why luhan came up as a bodyguard!
 
Thank you alll!!!!!