Why am I like this

A PROMISE TO PROTECT

Chorong's Pov:

Early monday morning my mom called me up. She said there was an urgent meeting and some political problem outside the country that's why she'll be gone again for another month.

Ahhhhhhh... The weather's so nice the view of the garden that I can see from my room refresh my mind.

I went downstairs to eat for my breakfast.
The maids were in fuzz that I can hear them screaming far from the hall.

What's happening??

As I got near from the hall I saw a man standing in the dining room.
Who's that????

"Morning princess, I'm Kris. Luhan's very best friend.Nice to meet you"

DAEBAK?! If Bomi is here she will really faint!.

"Anneonghaseyo..... I'm  Park Chorong and please don't adress me as a princess"Why is he here??? Did Luhan reveal my identity  to his friends?!

EOTTEOKHAE!!!!!

"Relax! I know you got surprised." Luhan was carrying a tray that has a pitcher of lemon juice ."He was just only curious about my job."

He put the tray in front of me and put down the pitcher. "It was only Kris that who knows about your identity."

Weeewww.Anyways...

When Luhan is already done preparing my food, it's time for them to head for school.

"Well Rongmama we'll  head off first. Don't forget our DEAL!" Luhan went off first and give me a hand gesture of 'i'll be watching you at school!'.

"Sorry.. Luhan is very stubborn." Kris who was about to go apologize to me in behalf of Luhan.

"Yeah... Well."

"See you around, chorong." He took a cool glimpse of me and walked away. He's very cool in a manly and generous way.

I hurriedly eat my breakfast cause maybe.... You know!.....so I can see Suho oppa!.
But wait!! I forgot our DEAL!........

I need to prepare our lunch....:O....
Grrrrrr......... LUHAN!!!!

When I got into the school, there were many fuzz of girls that are screaming. I don't know what's going?.

"Unnie!" Namjoo who was having a hard time going out from the crowd.

"Gweonchana?? Where is 'everybody'?".

"I don't know, when I got here girls are already screaming." 

From a distance I saw eunji, naeun, hayoung and bomi who was mesmerized?.
 
Namjoo and I keep shouting to them but it seems like they lost their souls????

"YAH!!!!!" I shouted loudly, thankfully because of the girls screaming the people can't clearly hear me.

After I shouted they were conscious.

"What happened?????" Namjoo was asking to Naeun who was smiling weirdly???.

"Ahhh!!!! He's REALLY HANDSOME!!!!  Daebak?!!!!" Naeun keeps smiling.

"Oooohh!!!!! Maybe he is one of the friends of Kris oppa?!!! Why is he handsome?!!!!!" Bomi whom I thought that she told us that Kris is only the most handsome guy in the world.

"Anyways what's the fuzz all about???" 

As the noise of the crowd went towards us some girls where pushing me at the sides.

I barely can't breath!! Thankfully someone grabbed my hand and drag me away from the girls that were screaming.

"Wheeeww Thank you!... LUHAN?!"
Luhan give me a worried look to see if I am fine.

"Chorong uniie!!!!! Are you alright???" I heard namjoo shouting in a distance.

"Oh?! Anneonghaseyo..." The girls who were running to me and look exhausted suddenly turned polite and bowed to the boys behind luhan.

Wahh! Suho oppa is there! 

"Yah! Chorong-ah! Do you know the guy that the girls were screaming to?" Eunji who smacked me using her elbow.

"Whyy??" I said in confusion.

"Well when we accidentally went towards him he asked us if we know you?? And so we ask his name, his name is Nam Woohyun."

"Woohyun???" I gather my memories back and it's seems his familiar.

"He's kinda hot though- I mean hotter than you oppa deul. Hehehe" hayoung who notice that sehun and oppa deul listening to them.

"Woohyun??? It says here in the net that he was one of the most 'hot model' here in Korea." Kris who was searching in the net from his phone after he heard the name of woohyun from the girls.

"BWOHHHH??? NAM WOOHYUN? Yah Children are you not lying??!!!!" I  suddenly remembered that woohyun was introduce to me once and that he wants to court me and be his wife?!.

"Why???" Luhan was worried and confused to Chorong.

"Oh?! How come you know each other?" Naeun who was looking mysterious to me and Luhan.

"Umm... It's a long story!... For now I better hide!!! Anneong Luhan see you later!" I dash off from the side of the campus and head to the classroom.

After dismissal I went straight home.

When I arrived in the field near our house I saw Luhan who was sitting in the bench reading some books.

He was stunning and handsome..... Yah Park Chorong!!! You only like Suho oppa. Suho oppa!.

"Rongmama! Keep thinking of me?" 

"Bwoh???!!! Yah! suho oppa is way handsome than you!"

He then stand up from his sit and walk towards me.

His handsome?!!!! Noooooooo!!! PARK CHORONG WAKE UP!!!

"Hahahhaha!! Was I cool?" I noticed that we are 2 inch away from each other!!!.

I gasped in shock and immediatley push myself away from him.

"Do you really thin-" 

"Who's woo hyun?" 
Before I finished my sentence he interupted me, I was going to ignore it but I felt like saying the truth.

And so I told him about woo young 'courting' me.

"Anyways be safe always....." He patted my head and went off inside the house.

"Why are you like this Luhan? Making my heart melt and make it beat fastly.?"

Luhan's Pov:

I went inside the house without looking back to chorong.. I don't know.

Is it because I am angry??
Or I am doing my job????

Ahhhhh.... So confusing!!!!

After many thoughts I went straight to my room.

" I must be always at her side. I must keep her safe away from that woohyun." Saying he's name make me angry.

I must protect her...... Maybe because it's my job.

Stop thinking Luhan!!! I don't even have her number.

As time goes by I need to sleep. For tomorrow's another day.

Chorong's Pov:
I woke up early in the morning to see if Luhan's awake.

I felt like waking up early...... For luhan?????

After I ate my breakfast I had already change my school uni. and ready to head off for school.

6:10 it's the time when Luhan will depart.
I see Luhan nowhere.
Ahhhh chorong!!!! Wake up!!! Why are you like this?!!!!

I went outside to head off first but I felt depressed? 

"Yah!!! Rong mama!!! Why are you so slow!" I was alarmed from the voice until I can see Luhan slightly sitting in his bike.

"Oh where you sad bec. you didn't see me??" 

"Yah!!! You!" How come he know my feeling. But NO3x!!!!!

"Come on up! Let's go to school together!." Oh?!!!! Really?????. But wait.

"I don't want to!" Maybe he can notice that I'm excited.
 
"I must protect you..." His voice was so sweet. That I hope he won't notice it that I was blushing.

The awkwardness arose and some silence.

"Yah! You forgot our deal!" He cutted of the silence.

"Ok2x I did made it today." I ride in his bike and seated at the back.

"K. Let's go!!" I said happily bec. Of excitement.

I was shocked that he hold my arm and wrap it around his back.!!!

"It is also my job to keep you safe."

Luhan... Don't make me fall for you.

 

 


Heyiie!!!

I am so sorry for the late update. I have to do some important proj. in school especially we are doing the first chapter of thesis!!!. 

I am sorry for my grammar, I may not have a good grammar but I hope you understand the story..

And thank you3x for all the subscribers and the comments!!

Cheer for EXOPINK!!!!

Hope you like the story more!!! ;*