With him....

A PROMISE TO PROTECT
CHORONG's pov:
 
"We are dating."
 
"What????!!!!?" Namjoo and I said in unison.
 
"Yah! Unnie it's only been a month that we have hang out with jinyoung!."
 
"She's right Bomi , NO!!!! Then what about Kris??!!"
 
Bomi and Jinyoung are already dating then what about  her feelings to Kris.!
I mean Bomi likes Kris for a very long time, and Jinyoung just pop up somewhere!. It's frustrating!
 
"What about K-kris??? Ya-!."
I know Bomi ever since in primary school.
 
"Unnie. It's so obvious that you still like Kris oppa."
 
Before we could argue more Bomi walked out from us.
 
"It's okay Chorong unnie she'll be alright. I'll head off first to meet Naeun in the shop? Do you want to go with me?"
 
I am really annoyed by the situation that's why I didn't go with Namjoo because I was not in the mood.
 
Before I head home I went to a park to have some 'clear' mind.
 
I sat down the bench, I close my eyes for a minute but suddenly-
 
 
"Yah! What are you doing?!"
 
Luhan sat down beside me.
 
"Oh?! Why are your here?!"
 
That surprised me!.
 
He sat beside me and we are like 5 inches away.
 
He was drinking my favorite ' MILK TEA! '
 
"Want to drink???"
 
WHAT?! I mean- that's like..... 
 
" yah! It's disgusting! You're saliva is already in there!."
 
Before he could speak up someone came up.
 
"OPPA!!! Luhan oppa~~~~" a girl with short skirts and sleeveless run to him and linked in his arms.
 
What's this??? He's really a playboy.
 
"Wanna hang out Rong??" He offered me to hangout with them?!.
 
He's totally a jerk!
 
"NO THANKS!"
 
I grab my bag and walked fast to the street.
 
'He's really a play boy! I really2x don't like him!'
 
'Why not Suho???  Well basically they are all good by looks. But I feel very nervous whenever I'm with Luhan."
 
Ahhhhhhh!!! WHATEVER!!!
 
I love eating yogurts every time I got home.
 
Knock. Knock. Knock.
 
'Who is it this time?'
 
"Kris oppa?!!!!"
 
"Chorong!" Kris was very tall and handsome. He wore simple shirt and a pants, he's still cool as always!
 
"Oppa? Why are you here??"
 
"Chorong~ can I stay here for one night? Just tonight! Luhan is still not home."
 
But.... Ok just for one night.
 
"....."
 
He looked at me with a puppy eyes, oh gosh! How can I resist it.
 
" but when Luhan will arrive you must immediately go there!"
 
"Ok. I'll sleep at the room. Bye night!"
 
"Oppa-!"
Is he really that tired!!
 
I bet Luhan is still in the club hanging out with those girls and doing something really bad.
 
'TSK! So annoying Luhan!'
 
Without knowing I passed out in the sofa.
 
When I woke up it's already morning and it's time to go to school.
 
I went upstairs to check if Kris oppa is still sleeping in my parent's bed. 
 
But he's nowhere to be found.
 
'Where's Kris oppa???'
 
Maybe he went out already I wonder if Luhan's home?.
 Ahh! Yah park chorong! Wake up! I don't like that Luhan!!!!!
 
 
Upon arriving  from the school I saw Namjoo, bomi and jinyoung in the way.
 
"Yah! Bomi! Why are you like this?!"
I shouted to Bomi and Jinyoung just looked at me innocently with that 'i'm sorry' looks.
 
"Isn't that Kris oppa with Luhan!!!" Namjoo who was pointing from my behind.
 
 
"Chorong!" Surprisingly Kris called up my name.
 
"Namjoo! It's been a long time and Bomi!! Wahhh~~~ it looks like you already have a boyfriend." Kris was teasing Bomi who was already blushing.
 
"Uh-oh! Well I have to go I have to study, by unnie and namjoo!"
I know Bomi has a feeling to Kris that's why she made a lame excuse to get away from Kris.
 
I was about to hold her back but then Jinyoung went instead.
 
When they left. Kris suddenly spoke up.
 
"Why didn't she wait for me?" 
 
WHAT!!! Namjoo and I was shocked by Kris comment!.
 
"Oppa?! You LIKED her?!" I mean I didn't know at all!!.
 
"Yah! Park Chorong! Why did you let Kris sleep in your house?!." Luhan was pissed off and looked angry to me.
 
"He was going to sleep in your place but you weren't there! You were busy of... SOMETHING!" I am sure that he went late last night because of Girls!!.
 
"Unnie, Luhan oppa! Stop it. You look like you have a LOVE quarrel."
Namjoo and Kris put an high five to each other.
 
"Me? With this girl??? No way! She's not even my style."
 
"Wwwhat!!" I was making a fist in front of him but Kris interfered me.
 
Huh!!! So frustrating!  Anyways, Kris is in love with BOMI?!!!!!.
 
"Oppa! Don't worry Chorong and I will help you." Whenever Namjoo say something like this I know she wants a reward.
 
"Ok. Then I'll let you hang out with Kai and Suho!" Apparently Kris understand the tactics of Namjoo.
 
"Yah!!! Suho-o is not available."
What did I do to luhan to make him angry?
 
Ring~~~~~~ 
 
During class, I look up in the sky and tried to wonder. Have I fallen in love?.
 
 
It's a verry long day.
After the class I can't go with the girls because of some assignments.
 
So I went to the bus station to ride my way home.
"Chorong!!" Kris was gesturing to come over him. I thought that he was alone but then Luhan is sitting in the bench beside him waiting for the bus to come.
 
 
"Oppa! Where are you going??"
Kris was in descent attire and I bet he's going to a party.
 
"I have to attend a welcome party. Why don't you go home together with Luhan?!."
 
"ME?! No wa-"
 
"Pleaseee.... If you do my favor I will never sleep in your house! PROMISE!".
 
Before I could debate, he already tool a cab and give me 'good luck' smile.
 
'Aaaahhhhhh!!!!'
 
Luhan was using his cellphone maybe he didn't hear our conversation because he was listening to the music with his headset on.
 
"Yah! Luhan!!!!" He didn't even dare to looked at me?!.
TSK!
 
He was still sitting in the bench searching something in his phone. It's seems like I was invisible in front of him.
 
The next bus will be in 4 min.
 
So I sat down beside him, well with a  great distance.
 
I started to speak up, thankfully there are only like 2 people in the shelter.
 
"Luhan~ I still haven't tell you Thank You for being my bodyguard once."
I looked at me but still no response from him.
 
After some minutes I gave up speaking to him and luckily the bus came.
 
I didn't looked at him because I was pissed off, I hop on the bus but suddenly someone grab my arm. 
 
It was him, I looked at him with 'what's wrong' face.
 
He pulled me out from the bus and waited for it to go.
 
After the bus went off he released his hands from my arm.
 
"Can you walk?"
 
Ok. I know I must be angry because of everything. But that went off because he looked at me with a weary eyes.
 
And I can feel he wants to talk about it.
 
"Yeah..."
 
"Can I walk you home."
 
I just nod with his request and we walked past the park then the road where they're many house. Well it's more like a starting line in our village.
 
He didn't talk, he didn't wear his headphones but instead he look in the ground then up the sky.
 
"Hey." I break the awkwardness between us.
 
Suddenly he looked at my side, and our eyes met!
 
"Did I pissed you off? Did I did something wrong? Tell me rong."
 
Wowwww.
"Ummmm...
 
NO
NO"
 
He stopped from walking and I can see that his concerned.
 
"Can I trust you?" He suddenly spoke up. And I felt guilty about  my lie.
 
I need to comfort him somethings telling me that I must be there for him.
 
"My cousin is dying"
 
I thought he never have a family members.
 
"He's dying and.. And... I just met him. I love him because he resembles my dad. I can't lose him i want to tell him to stay alive."
 
He didn't looked at me. I can't see him clearly from the shadows that is from the tree.
 
I hugged him tightly that I can feel he's fast breathing in my neck. Tears were dripping from his face. I can feel it.
 
He hugged me back and looks like he really need me because of his tight hug.
 
We hugged there for almost 5 min.
 
He break the hug and wiped his tears. He's very cute and y.
 
My gosh!!!!! What am I thinking!!!!!
 
"Thanks."
 
"Ah...ok"
 
Unknowingly were in our house.
 
I can't afford to look at him.
"Thanks for the walk."
 
He looked at my face.
"Thanks for the hug?. I bet you have a good time."
 
He's evil smirk showed up and I bet he's back again (well basically the bad guy).
 
"Huh.! I bet, maybe because I think you have many girls around you that you can freely hug them!"
 
I stomped my feet going in the door of my house.
 
But he suddenly jogged up in his door and looked at me.
I ignored him, before I could enter my house.
 
"You were the kind of hug where I've been waiting for all my life."
 
With that I enter my house and locked my door.
 
"Wooowhhhh....".
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
IM SORRRRYYYYYYYY!!! I'm very very very sorry for the long update!!!!! I was left hanging with my story. I mean I was planning my story and it seems like I forgot to start up..
 
Well I hope you like this chapter. And Congrats to our favorite-dol  Apink and Exo!!!!