In LaLa Land

A PROMISE TO PROTECT
Chorong's Pov
 
I was afraid to go to school. I don't know but I feel like I shouldn't. Well maybe Luhan's use to say sweet lines to girls. I must not be hypnotize!!!!.
 
Unluckily I must go to school because Mrs. Kim announces that we"ll have a group project
 
After I finish my morning chores, I went off to school. I glance at his house but I can see that he left because the lights were off.
 
I arrive at school 5 min. before the bell ring.
 
"Ok this project is called "market shopping" were you will be teamed up by another person."
 
Mrs. Kim announced to our class, well I hope I'll be team up with Bomi, because she's good in making proj.
 
"Yoon Bomi & Jinyoung"
 
WOWWW great! I can't believe this cause far as I know they don't look good together!
 
" Shenji & Bom"
" Chorong & Niel"
 
My partner is Niel?
Ok.... I only know Niel because of the track & field but other than that I don't know him.
 
When Mrs. Kim ordered us to discuss the project with our partner, Niel stand up and sited  beside me.
 
"Anneong! I'm Park Chorong!"
He bowed down to me but he didn't looked at my face.
 
" anneong. I'm i'm n-n-iel"
He turned away immediately and looked down to the desk.
 
"Umm. Ok... This project will last for a week and I hope we can be friends and have teamwork. Well to start off....."
 
I discuss to him about the things we need to do. Well basically we have to travel. First in some specified store in Seoul then head outside the town.
 
Ringggggg~~~~
 
"Well I hope that you can do your project work nicely, Class dismiss"
Mrs. Kim left in the classroom and all girls started to scream like they are happy about their partner.
 
"Unnie! I need to buy a dress. Jinyoung already left because he has some other things to do. Can you come with me?"
I know one thing that if Bomi wants to buy some dress then she's frustrated or mad.
 
"Arasoo.. Niel let's go together! Let's start our proj. in the mall!"
 
"But-... Is it ok for you-u-u??"
He sounds nervous when he's with me.
I dragged him outside the classroom and tagged along with Bomi.
 
We went to the mall and Bomi started to pick some dresses.
"Bomi-yah.. Niel and I will walk around and start our proj."
 
"Ok!"
 
Niel and I went to every store and asked about some informations and questions about the store.
 
After 30 min. My feet feel weak and I'm very tired.
 
" do you want to eat ice cream?"
For the first time he spoke to me!! He was very silent since we're in the mall!.
 
We went to the ice cream shop, he ordered banana split while ordered vanilla mint candy ice cream.
 
Bomi called up and said she'll head off first because 'some guy' offered her to drive her home.
 
I went to start the conversation with Niel.
" sooo... You're really great in track and field!"
 
" thank you."
He just nod and didn't looked at me.
 
" do you hate malls? Do you hate me?"
He barely talk to me and I keep on dragging him. I wonder if he like malls.
 
"NO!"
He claimed right away.
 
I was left blank...
 
"I-i like you"
 
He likes me?! " yeah! You like me because were partner!"
 
"I like you more than that Chorong."
 
Wait.... This is out of boundary.
I don't know what to say.
 
"I-i have to go Chorong. I still have a practice."
 
I just nod to him and he left with his face facing down the floor.
 
After I have finish eating my ice cream I went home immediately.
 
I did my research set-up and started to do my project.
"Well I'm almost done! The only lacking is the stores outside the town!"
 
I'm still thinking of Niel's 'confession'.
 
How come he likes me? When we never had conversation before????
Tirelessly I went to sleep right away.
 
After I finish my day, I went home immediately to pack my things for tomorrow's over night project with Niel.
 
The next day I waited Niel in the bus station to head out of town which is a 1 hour trip.
 
We barely talk, and we only talk about our project.
 
I mean?! He confessed to me and it's nothing to him?
 
Tsk2x boys.....
 
I put my head down and sleep in the bus. 
 
 
Niel woke me up and we head off to the nearest rest house.
 
It was quiet, neat and clean. 
Unexpectedly many couples are staying for the night.
 
"Good afternoon mam & sir.. Are you here to stay in?"
The girl in the counter was wearing sauna outfit.
 
"Yes.. Two rooms please?"
Niel took his wallet and hand his credit card.
 
"What?! Two rooms?? Oh no no no sir. This rest house is designed for couples! And LUCKILY(?!) there are only one room available! ;)"
 
Before Niel and I argued to the girl in the counter he turned away to us and entertain another guest.
 
"Well... Let's go and place our things in the room." Niel sounded calmly(?!).
 
After we put our things in the room we head out in the nearest village and went to start our project.
 
The sun is setting and thankfully! The project was complete!
 
"There are few hours left, before 6:00 pm can we go home?"
 
I suggested to Niel who was not responding and looks annoyed.
 
(Ring3x)
Someone called up from my phone.
"Hello?"
"Yah! Where are you?!"
"Who's-"
"Park Chorong. You're mom is here already at your house she was sulking because her daughter was not here because she had a vacation DATE! with 'someone'."
 
"Luhan?"
"Why?!"
"Why are you angry?!!!"
Luhan sounded like his pissed off!
I told him that I"ll go home and then our call ended.
 
I went to Niel who was done packing
I told him that I need to go home because of my mom.
 
"Sorry- chorong but I can't send you home I'm tired."
With that from his pissed off face he went to bed and cover himself with blanket.
 
"Niel?......… I totally got it, you need inner peace?! Ok. So thanks for the day! See you next week;)"
I really don't understand the situation but for now my only problem is how can I get home?.
 
I waited in the waiting shed for bus to stop but the village people said the bus will arrive 3 hrs. later.
 
UGHHHH!!! well do I have a choice?.
I just only wait.
 
I was in the midst of dreaming when suddenly.
 
"Yah! PARK CHORONG!"
The sound of voice seems familiar?
 
Am I dreaming? I'm still sleepy...... So I kept my eyes closed.
After some minutes. I can feel a hand wrap around my leg and the back portion of my body (bridal style).
 
Am I still dreaming???. I didn't wake up because the hands were wrap around me seems warm. It put me down the car.
 
Later some hours I think the car stopped and we already have arrived in our destination.
"chorong~" here it is again.... I can feel the way it breathes through my ear.
 
I open my eyes slightly until I'm widely awake. 
 
"Hey~ sleeping beauty. Was it nice dreaming me?"
 
WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
"YOU-?!"
"HOW-?!"
"WHEN-?!"
 
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"
Luhan was beside me in the car laughing hysterically?!.
 
After from the great shock I looked at him with a scary face.
 
"Yah! I didn't kidnapped you! For your information you're mom suddenly knocked on my door and she pleaded to let you go home, I told her you were doing a project or a Date! outside of town but she was sobbing. So I called up Namjoo to know where are you and she told me that Niel stayed at the rest house and he let you go by yourself."
 
"Woooowowowow. So how come you know I'm in the waiting shed?."
 
"I just feel it."
Ok..... I hope he can't see me blushing.. What to do?!!!!
 
"Ummm.. Ok, thanks for the ride." I hurriedly went out the car and head to our door. Before I entered I looked at him and he was just looking at me??!!!!
 
"Ummm.. I"ll payback sometime! Bye!" I went inside our house and my nervousness went away.   
 
Was he the one who carried me????!!!!!!!
What to do??!!!!
 
 
 
"Ooooohh~~~~ seems like my daughter's in love???????" 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Thank you people for all the exopink and lurong shippers for subscribing and commenting! Stay tune~~~~~
 
 
                                          Love lots,
                                      AloyalpandA