Fate must be true?

A PROMISE TO PROTECT
CHORONG's pov:
 
Wahh!!! It's my first day of school in Seoul University! I'm so excited and very thrilled.
 
Well even if Naeun, Bomi and Hayoung is not with us, I am glad we often meet during weekends.
 
I head off to school, I met Bomi and Namjoo in the classroom.
 
"Unnie!!!!! ^~^" as always Namjoo run to me and give me a big hug.
 
"This is JinYoung, and that's my best friend Chorong." Bomi and Namjoo gain many friends in the classroom.
 
But Bomi introduce me to a man named JinYoung. He was handsome and very manly.
 
As we head back to our seats Bomi was beside JinYoung, Namjoo and I were seated with each other.
 
A tall man with a tan skin and masculine body went inside our classroom.
"Welcome to Seoul University I am Kim Jong Kook and I'll be your teacher major in Business."
 
All the girls in our class were squeaking even Namjoo who was beside me was awestruck by Mr.Jong.
 
After class we explore around the school.
Upon walking in the field I saw bunch of girls screaming and cheering.
 
"What's the commotion all about??"
We went closer to the area and there were many girls cheering for the guys playing soccer.
 
"Yah. Isn't that Kris, Kai and Luhan oppa???!!!!"
 
WHAT???!!!!
Were in the same school of that... Playboy guy???!!!
 
While Namjoo and Bomi got closer to the field my eye caught guard to Luhan.
 
The girls were screaming because Luhan paused for awhile and looked at my area. I can feel that my cheeks are burning.
 
"Yah!!! Let's go kids!!!" I dragged Bomi and Namjoo away from the girls and we were outside the school.
 
"Whyyyyy???? I was about to see Kris oppa!!!" I think Bomi forgot that she promised to never fall in love with Kris bec. he has many girls beside him.
 
"Aish~ unnie why are you like that!" 
 
"Yah! Kim Nam Joo let's not waste our time watching them it's better to go to some other place."
 
After we agreed to eat ice cream. We head off home immediatley.
 
Huh... So he was there???
I laid down in my bed tirelessly.
 
I waked up upon  hearing some noise outside.
 
"Oppa!!! Saranghae!!!!" The first girl with short skirt clinged into the guy.
 
"Oppa what about me???!" The second girl who was wearing our uniform hugged the guy and give him a cute pout.
 
"I know3x but I'm sorry my mom's inside maybe she'll caught us anyways call me later, k??"
 
Then the two girls walked away sadly from the house and went in their individual sports car and left.
 
When I went to look whose the guy.
 
WHAT?!! IN ALL OF THE PERSON WHY IS IT HAVE TO BE HIM???????!!!!!.
 
Yup! Luhan was standing in the house besides mine and rung the doorbell.
 
It was Mrs. Kim (sorry I haven't stated the name of luhan's mom) who opened it for him, I hurriedly went inside my house.
 
Unexpectedly Mrs. Kim called my name!.
 
"Chorong?? Is that you???!!"she went outside her house and came closer to me.
 
What to doo???!!! Do I have a choice?.
 
"Oh?!Ms. Kim?!!! It's been a long time!"
 
"It's really you! I met Mrs.Park in London. She wanted me to give you a gift."
 
"Oh?! Really. Hehehehehe"
 
"Come inside my house! Luhan, could you prepare the foods for dinner and be ready we will have a guest."
 
I couldn't say NO to Mrs.Kim so I ended up eating dinner with them.
 
Luhan was seating opposite to me. We never looked into each other's eye and never even greeted!
 
While eating Mrs.Park tells us a story onhow she met mom.
 
As time pass by it's almost late but before I head out she handed me the gift.
 
I bid my goodbyes to her.
"I am going to go back abroad again and I hope you and Luhan will be good to each other".
 
I hope so, I just nod and said thank you to her.
 
LUHAN's pov:
"Why were you not speaking the whole time?"
Mom patted my back while I was watching tv.
 
"Well your talking with each other."
 
"I thought that you like her?"
 
What?!! Mom-
 
"Well when you quit as a bodyguard and started new life. You hanged out with so many girls. But whenever you were with Chorong I can feel that you're true and have a feeling towards her."
 
"Mom, it's not like that I-"
 
"Well don't keep your feeling son."
 
Mom.... I can't even know my feeling.
 
Early morning mom was about to leave to go to the airport.
 
"Luhan! Pls.pass this to Chorong I forgot my gift to her. Bye son!"
Before I could reject, mom gave me a good luck sign?!
 
And so I went to her house, it's been months since we haven't talked.
 
CHORONG's pov:
 
'I will be always here to protect you...'
 
Am I dreaming???
 
Ding dong ding dong!!
 
Huh? I woke up by the sound of the bell ringing. We have no class today. Is it the girls?
 
I head downstairs and opened the door I was half asleep I didn't even wash my face.
 
'Who is it?'
 
"Morning princess~"
 
"What are you doing here?!" I was stunned by Luhan. I hope he can't see that I'm blushing~~~~.
 
"Yah!park chorong!" He get inside my house by himself and close the door.
 
He was so close to me!!!
 
"YAH!"
 
"WHY DO YOU KEEP SHOUTING!"
 
He patted my head, " It's been a long time."
 
 
 
 
 
 
Haieee guyzzz!
 
Well this Chapter will start the 'sweet moments' of the Lurong couple.
 
 
Thank you for the comments and subscribers! Hope you love the story!!