Something weird

A PROMISE TO PROTECT
CHORONG's POV
 
"Yah! Park Cho Rong!"eunji yelled at me. I looked at them and smile widely.
 
" heheheheh..... I'm early right?!" I looked at them mischievously.
 
"Of course unnie! You'll be early if it's about suho oppa!" Naeun looked at me.
 
" hahhahahaha.... Luhan oppa nowadays is very handsome and cool right?!"while walking Bomi is thinking of Luhan.
 
"Right3x!He is the team captain of the soccer team along with xiumin oppa~~~"naeun said excitedly.
 
It's till 7:00 in the morning so we head to our main cause on why we we are here early in the morning.
 
THE SOCCER FIELD- were OUR oppa is having a game.
 
The soccer field bench were filled with some girls who are cheering for our oppa.
 
 
NAEUN's POV
 
"WAHHHHHHH!!!! xiumin oppa!!!! Fighting!fighting!fighting!" I screamed very loud that some of the girls in the bench who are cheering are irritated to me.
 
But still I cheered to oppa!
 
"Yah!keep your voice down!" Bomi touched my hands and tried to pull me down.
 
"Andweeeeee....!" Naeun looked at bomi with her puppy eyes. 
 
Bomi can't help it and just let go to the hands of naeun.
 
"Yah!jeongshim!.....stop it, you're really crazy about xiumin oppa!"namjoo yelled because of the noise of the girls that are cheering to our oppa.
 
Back to the game, the team was divided by xiumin,luhan and kai VS. Kris,Sehun and Baekhyun.
 
Suho was the coach of the game.
 
Namjoo's POV:
 
"Wahhhhh!!! Kai oppa you're cool!!!!"namjoo cheered happily.
 
Oppa! You're really cool!
I hope you know me!
 
Chorong's pov:
 
"Why isn't Suho oppa in the game????!!!" I pouted and did not cheer.
 
Ding Dang Dong Dong2x (the bell rings)
 
The game was over and we head to our class.
 
Along the corridor many girls where chit chatting and talking about the coolness of our oppa during the game.
 
Afternoon classss: 
 
"Cha! 1 month from now it's gonna be our school's game festival. Hope all of you can join a sports game! I will add an extra points for those who will join!" Our teacher give us a weird look.
 
"Class dismiss!" Our teacher announced.
 
"Let's go! We must join a sports club!" Namjoo said happily.
 
"Namjoo's right! We will have an extra points!"hayoung butted in.
 
"Sorry guys! My mom ask me to buy dinner tonight!." Eunji explained with a sad face.
 
"Me too! Mom ask me to go home early!" Chorong butted.
 
Namjoo, Hayoung, Bomi, and Naeun can't object to Chorong cause they know that Chorong's mother is the Queen and only we know about her family background.
 
Naeun's Pov:
 
We bid our goodbyes to Eunji and Chorong then head to the audition of a sport club.
 
"What sports do you want to join?" I asked Namjoo and Hayoung.
 
"I don't know... Maybe the one with Sehun oppa?!!!!" Hayoung answered with those red cheeks in her face.
 
"Hahhahahahah! Maybe there is a soccer club for girls?!!" Bomi suggested.
 
"Even though there is unnie~ Will you join with us?" Namjoo pouted while saying it to  Bomi.
 
"Sorry I can't join, I will be a taekwondo president soon! So I can't be in a different sports club! Heheheeheh" Bomi teased us with those mischievous smile.
 
What will we join???
 
Bomi head off first to her club.
 
So Namjoo, Hayoung and I were just sitting in the bench across the soccer field.
 
Hayoung's Pov:
 
We were looking at the horizon above the sky, I watched my watch and it's 5:38 p.m.
 
"Ahhhhh.... What club will we join????" I pouted while looking at the sky.
 
So we decided to go home and take some rest, for tomorrow we will finally choose on what sports will we join.
 
Chorong's Pov:
 
I usually walked upon going home. Eunji and I have opposite direction so we take our own ways in going home.
 
"Ahhhh~~~ Suho oppa chincha boa!" I smiled remembering oppa's face.
 
Suho oppa's bestfriends are his friends since kindergarten.
 
Some of his friends came from China.
 
In their friends, Suho oppa is known to be the friendly one, they said that his family leaves abroad and only his aunty lives with him.
 
Kris is the hot oppa, he is Chinese and known as the bad boy type.
 
Xiumin oppa is the cute guy in their group, his parents are well educated.
 
Baekhyun oppa is good in singing but he join in our Hapkido club.
 
Kai  he is a good dancer and his parents own a coffee shop.
 
Lastly Luhan, he is good both in sports and in class. He is Chinese along with Kris oppa they said He lost his dad... Well i don't know how. And they said his family is poor financially fortunately he is very smart and is into sports especially soccer, that's why girls like him.
 
Among them Kai and Luhan oppa are the most popular not only by visual but because Kai is a good dancer and Luhan is cool and hardworking.
 
I entered the house with the headphones in my ears.
 
I heard some chit chatting in the living room.
"Maybe it's mom, I'm gonna change first!"so I went upstairs and change my shorts and a fitting shirt.
 
Luhan's Pov:
 
"I'm late!!" I hurriedly run to the street across the school.
 
Thankfully it's near the school.
 
"Annoenghaseyo! Is this Queen Park's residence??" I asked the guard in front of the gate.
 
 
He opened the gate "are you Hyun's son?". He smiled at me widely.
 
"Oh?! How did you know?" How come he know my father???
 
"Sorry, you were surprised! Hahhaha Your father and I worked together..." 
 
"Really? Hehehe" 
 
"You really looked like your father.... I heard that you will work as a bodyguard to the princess?" 
 
"Yes"
 
"Well better hurry your mother and the queen is waiting for you!" 
 
Oh! I forgot that I'm in a hurry "Thank you!, then I will go first. Thank you"
 
I bowed at him as a sign of respect.
 
I looked around, and many people are greeting me nicely!.
 
I entered the house and it was sooooooo bigggg!!!!
 
I walked into the hall and I can see the beautiful landscape outside 
 
And so the maid lead me to where my mom and the queen are.
 
"Oh! My son!" mama give me a hug and kissed me in the cheeks.
 
"Anneonghaseyo! I am Luhan! Nice to meet you!:)" beside mama is the queen.
 
I greeted the queen nicely and properly. 
 
The queen took a sit and we all sit down. 
 
"Wahhhh... Your Luhan??? You're really handsome! Hehehhehe" the Queen looked at me happily.
 
"Kamsahamnida" the queen is very friendly. I wonder what will the princess be is she friendly like the people here?.
 
"Luhan is studying at the same school of the princess, and I heard they are in the same level." Mama told the queen who is smiling at us widely.
 
"Really? You must have seen my daughter? By the way where is she?Can anyone call her please?"
 
The maid leaved the room to get the princess.
 
"I'm sorry about that!" The queen looked at us and took a sip of her tea.
 
Chorong's Pov:
 
Knock!knock!
 
"Agashi~~~ are you ready? The queen is asking you to come down" the maid who is knocking in the door said to me.
 
I opened the door and went downstairs immediately.
 
When I was in the hall, some of the maids are chit chatting and some of it is noisy.
 
"Wahhh.. He's really handsome!!!!" The maids said excitedly.
And so walked into the hall and entered where my mom is but.
 
I was in a great shocked!!!
.......……..........?????!!!!!!!!...............
 
I looked at them at freeze...
 
WHAT?!!!!! My bodyguard is???????