Chapter Three

Unluckily Stuck With You

Chapter Three

Sometimes I wish I could go back and tell myself what I know now.

[Jongin’s POV]

Hyangwonjeong Pavilion

 

 “Orabeoni?” I looked at her direction and saw Sehun smirked from my peripheral view.

Jayeong, Jongin, Did I disturb your precious moment?”  He said eyeing me and Jayeong’s closeness so I step a little farther away from her.

w..What are y..you saying?! Precious?”  I hurriedly say and avoided Jayeong’s eyes.

“As you say so. By the way, Lady Lee Gwi-in of the Yeongbo Hall has arrived” the concubine.

“Where is she?”

“In your quarters…” he stared at Jayeong then back at me “and since you’re going to meet her, would you mind if I talk to Jayeong?” he smirked again.

 

I just looked at at Jayeong’s now emotion-less face and walked away leaving them both. *She’s back to that again* 

 

Before going to my quarter, I decided to ‘spy’ them. I mean my brother. I have no interest with Jayeong.

“So, are you now enjoying your stay in the palace? I remember telling me that he disgusts you. My brother’s look at her is different. Really different. Wait, are they talking aboout me?

“Do you think I am?”

“You’re still the old Jayeong, answering a question by a question” They know each other for quite a long time? He pinched her cheeks. *Yah! That’s my... nothing.”

“You know me well, Orabeoni.” She keeps calling him orabeoni?!

“Can I ask you something and you won’t answer me by a question?”

“Is that the question?.... I’m just kidding, just one then.” They both chuckled.

“Why? Why did you still continue this?”

“I don’t really know the answer to that for now Sehun, but there is only one thing I could say. I know that this is all a trap but maybe I don’t want to be saved on this trap.”

A trap?

Jaseondang- Crown Prince’s Quarter

As I entered the room, I saw Lady Lee and smiled. She definitely is a beauty. I wonder why didn’t they pick her. I approached her and saw her immediately bowing.

“Do you want to be the queen?” I plainly asked with cold voice.

I did, your highness.” She replied still not facing me.

I held her chin and made her look at me, “then you should be the one to give me the heir.” I have no idea why I say that. Maybe it’s not Jayeong who hates me, maybe it’s me who hates her.

To this extent?

 

Hyangwonjeong Pavilion

After the chat with Lady Lee, I find myself heading back the pavilion because honestly, I feel apologetic.

Hey” she just looked away a second after looking at me.

So we’re back to this again?” She still didn’t looked at me.

“We will always be.”

How did you and Sehun meet each other?” I said quickly changing the topic.

Do I need to tell you?”

“Yes” I said then threw a stone in the water that skips thrice.

“I met him a month ago in the palace. After we met. I discovered he is a top scholar and he reads Western book and he plays the daegeum really well.” She’s lying.

“Do you like him?” I nervously asked while throwing another stone.

How do you do that?” She avoided my question.

“What?”

“How do you make the stone skip couple of times?”

“Here, I’ll teach you.” I hand her a stone. “Put your index finger against the edge of the rock.” She just stared at the stone. I hold her hand and formed the position I asked her “Like this.” I looked at her and caught her eyes on my hand which holds her hand. I faked cough.

“S..Sorry”

“Don’t be, you’re my wife” What the hell KIM JONGIN?! I smiled at her for the first time.“You know, you could do this to relieve your stress” I said then continue teaching her “Now flick your rock across the surface with a sharp movement of the wrist. Like this” I did as I say and am very satisfied with the result- the stone skipped four times. “Go on, your turn”

She tried to do it but failed and she almost fell in the water. Thanks to me I held her hand while laughing whole heartedly. “I can do something you can’t” I winked at her. 

It was just a practice!” She tried to do it again but failed.

Another practice, I guess?” I smirked.

This is not a stress reliever! Fine. There is only one thing Kim Jongin can do that I can’t. That’s no big deal. ”

“I bet you can’t play a musical instrument.”

“Who told you that?”

Cupping water in your hands from the faucet then dumping it all out like a giant waterfall?”

“Who does that?”

“I bet you can’t make me fall for you.” Did I just say that?! This is awkward.

 

 

“What if I can?” 

 

---

sorry for the bad english AGAIN 

comment, subscribe, upvote IF you want :D

tadah :DDDDDD

I wanted to thank the following. I love you guys <3333:

especially to those who upvoted: Blackiris, iam_andie07 and missripley /hugs everyone/