Chapter Four

Unluckily Stuck With You

Chapter Four

I choose to change since I’ve known you. Not because you made me into someone else but because you showed me a path I’d never paid attention to, and I choose to follow it.

 

[Jongin’s POV]

1868- Gyeonghoeru Hall [Royal Banquet Hall]

Two years had passed since I was married and surprisingly, nothing changed. She doesn’t seem to exist. She was always in her room or in that library. We just see each other once or twice a month and never did it except the night of our marriage which doesn’t produce anything. This greatly embarrasses her. This too, made her and my father fight. She then opposes him in everything even with regards politics that I have no care of. She was genuinely concerned with the affairs of the state, immersing herself within philosophy, history, and science books.

Like any day I have, I decided to throw a party for…. God’s blessing of a new life! That would be my reason every day.

Hey, Jongin. I saw her with Sehun in the pavilion watching him doing archery” Chanyeol, one of my friends and a young counselor told me.

Her?” It’s Jayeong I know but still I gave them a clueless look.

Your wife?” should I go? Should I not?

“ah! Her? Let them be, they perfectly fit each other, she should have married him.”

“I agree to that” Everyone laughed

Why are you all laughing?! Aissh! I’m gonna check them out.” Sehun can’t be happy.

 

Hyangwonjeong Pavilion

 

I stormed away and proceeds to the pavilion and stopped walking when I saw Sehun almost hugging Jayeong and their faces are only inches away. I heard laughs behind me and saw my group of friends.

WHAT?!”

“nothing, we just laughed seeing the sweet couple there”

 

 

Sehun” They both stopped giggling and bowed to me as soon as they saw me.

Jongin,” Sehun spoke.

“I can see that you’re still good at archery” I said smirking but looking at Jayeong.

“Am i?”

“But not as good as me” Still looking at her.

“Are you challenging me?” He said looking at.. I don’t know.

“Because you brought that up, let’s have a challenge.” Go on, melt in my cold gaze.

 

I gave Chanyeol a signal to distract Sehun and he did as I say. I then, approached her.

“What the hell are you doing here with Sehun? Aren’t you supposed to be in your room reading something about …. I don’t know.” I asked aiming for a plain tone but it sounds … mad.

“Do you care?” Now that’s the plain tone.

“I.. I do…” I gulp and continued. “not” know

“Then good luck.”

“Will you stay by my side?”

“Do you want me to?”

I got to have courage. “I do.”

 

Our match begins with him shooting bulls’ eye that gave me enough anxiety to shoot a far away direction. Chanyeol and the rest of the group burst out laughing. Surprisingly she is too and when she caught my stare she change her facial expression again.

The match continues and it was down to 18-19, of course Sehun got the latter. It was his last shot and if he did get this shot. I’m done.

He was ready and aiming for it when… “Sehun!”

“Would you mind if .. I take the last shot?” Sehun looked at her then to me then back at her.

“Sure”

 

Sehun hands her down the bow and arrows then pinch her nose. I faked coughed to the couple.

“You go first Kai”  I shot perfectly but still…

She positioned herself and *heart beats fasten* I gulped.

She take aim, shot and

....

“Your highness,” someone called my attention. I turn around and came to face to face to one of my servants.

“Ye--?”

“Lady Lee is carrying your first child”

 

---

:( why is having a multiple wife before legal? TT_TT

 

i apologqze for the bad english

subscribe,comment, upvote if you like 

thanks for those who recently subscribe my story /hugs you all/