The Party Part 4: Champagne

Off Stage

Tao’s POV

“Yoona and Kai are the winners!” Jonghyun holds up a really short piece of Pepero. Once Jonghyun is done talking I walk over to Kai.

“How exactly did you guys get it that short?” I ask him.

“Oh, n-nothing special.” Kai blushes.

“Definitely nothing.” Sehun claps him on the shoulder.

“What about you and your partner.” Kai smirks.

“You were one of the last ones to finish.” I say. Sehun just blushes and looks shyly at Seohyun who is talking with Tiffany and the other girls. I walk over to the drinks area and take the glass of champagne that is on the table. I take a sip as Tiffany comes over.

“Is that the last glass?” She asks.

“I think so, why don’t you have a nice glass of orange juice?” I offer her one.

“Alright.” She smiles taking the glass. “Don’t get drunk on me Zitao, it doesn’t feel good.” She continues.

“And things usually happen when you’re drunk.” I say thinking back to when we first kissed. Tiffany looks down, does she remember now? I think. “Well, cheers.” I hold my glass up.

“Cheers.” Our glasses clink.

“Cute.” Chen is standing there with MY phone.

“How did you get that?” I ask making a grab for it.

“It was sticking out.” He tries holding it up but I just pluck it from his hand. I look at the picture he took, it’s pretty good so I keep it and stuff it in my inside jacket pocket. I look at Seungri who is staring at Tiffany.

“You know, you look very beautiful today.” I whisper in her ear. She blushes.

“Thank you.” She stands on her toes and adjusts my collar then she lightly kisses my cheek. I smile at her. She walks over to the other girls, I walk over to the other guys passing Seungri who looks at me slightly jealous. I shrug with a light smirk.

“What did you tell Tiffany?” Suho asks.

“Just that she looks really good today.” I say.

“Yeah she does.” He says.

“How was the game?” I ask.

“Uh, good.” His eyes flicker to the side where Krystal is. “Are you alright? You’re starting to look a little pale.” He says.

“Really? I guess the champagne must be getting to me.” I set the glass down.

“Champagne?” He narrows his eyes but then shakes his head, “Never mind.” He says.

“Okay.” I shrug it off when I see Seungri and Taeyang walking over to Tiffany and they start talking to her and Krystal. I grit my teeth and see that Suho is clenching his fist. “They’ll probably go away soon.” I say.

“Maybe.” He glares at Taeyang. Both girls laugh, I take a step forward but Baekhyun stops me.

“You’ll be able to talk to her later, come on. We rarely talk to other groups anyway.” He says.

“Alright.” I sigh.

“You’re looking a bit pale, was it something you ate?” He asks.

“It’s nothing.” I reassure him.

“So how’s the SNSD fanboying coming along?” He winks.

“Fine, I think I’ll get their The Boys album next.” I say.

“I could give you my Tiffany version of I Got A Boy.” He offers.

“Really?” I ask.

“Yeah, my favourite in SNSD is Taeyeon and yours is Tiffany so it’s ok.” He says.

“Thanks Bacon.” I smile.

“No problem.” He says. I glance at Tiffany; she’s smiling at Seungri, and my eye twitches. I continue talking with Baekhyun for a bit, looking over at Tiffany every now and then when Seungri and Taeyang go and talks to the rest of SNSD. I use this chance and walk over.

“Hey!” She smiles but then her smile fades, “Are you okay? You look ill.” She puts her hand on my forehead.

“I feel fine, really.” I say. She doesn’t look convinced. “Don’t worry, Stephanie.” I smile. “Do you want anything to drink?” I ask.

“Yes please.” She says. I nod and walk to the drinks table again and grab two glasses of water. As soon as I bend down, I start to feel dizzy but shrug it off. I straighten and walk back to Tiffany but then I start to fall and my vision goes black.