Surprise Guests Part 2

Off Stage

Tiffany’s POV

“Well everyone, it’s time for dinner. Will you be staying?” Manager asks the girls and we all nod.

“That’s going to be a big dinner table.” Tao smiles at me and I smile back at him.

“What do we wear?” I ask.

“Just casual clothes.” Manager says. The boys all go and change and the girls stay behind and sit around.

“So what do you think of the new guys?” Sooyoung asks.

“They’re cute but not like our guys.” Krystal grins.

“Yeah.” I nod.

“You do know that they’re very jealous right now right?” Yuri says.

“I know, we’ll tease them a bit but we’ll make it up tomorrow.” Jessica smirks.

“So you’ll tease both Jonghyun and Louis?” I ask.

“Yes.” She says. “And then you’ll tease Tao and Zayn?” She says.

“Maybe.” I shrug, is Tao really that jealous? I think.

“The boys are really cute when they’re jealous.” Yoona snickers.

“What’s so funny?” Chen comes down the stairs.

“Nothing.” Yoona says.

“Hey Tiff.” Zayn says. I inwardly pout at this nickname; I like Tao’s ones for me a lot better. I look at Tao to see him smirking slightly at Zayn, one point for you, right Tao? I smile.

“Hi.” I smile at him.

“Let’s go eat dinner shall we?” Tao says leading us to the main room. “Oh yeah, don’t pick up drinks from a separate table.” He adds.

“Why?” Zayn asks.

“It’s just a bad idea.” Tao says. I walk over to the big dining table and select a chair. Tao walks over to it and pulls it out for me.

“Thanks Edison.” I grin.

“You’re welcome.” He smiles as he sits across from me and Zayn sits next to me.

“Is it hot or is it just me?” I fan my face.

“I think it’s just you.” Tao says looking slightly concerned.

“Don’t worry.” I reassure him. He nods as the servers come in.

“What is this?” Harry asks Yoona.

“Ramen, it’s like noodles.” She says.

“Thanks.” He gives her a smile and I see Kai scowl as he takes a bit of ramen.

“Should we maybe dance a bit?” Niall asks when we’re finished.

“Sure.” Minho says and then he leans over to Yuri, “Want to dance?” He asks.

“Yeah.” She takes his hand.

“Wanna dance?” Zayn asks me.

“Okay.” I stand up glancing at Tao who grits his teeth slightly, poor panda, I think. After about twenty minutes of dancing I start to feel a bit dizzy and sweaty and I faint. When I wake up I see that I'm on a sofa with Tao standing over me.

“Are you alright?” Tao asks with a wet cloth and some water.

“A bit dizzy.” I say as he puts the cloth on my forehead.

“Drink.” He passes me the glass.

“Thank you.” I smile up at him. He my hair making me blush slightly.

“You really should drink more though.” His eyebrows furrow.

“Maybe.” I finish the glass.

“I’ll get you more water.” He takes the glass and leaves. Jessica comes over.

“How long was I out?” I ask.

“A few minutes but when it happened, Tao was panicking.” She giggles.

“Really?” I grin. Tao comes over and Jessica leaves. “So I hear you were quite worried about me.” I say.

“Of course, I was scared that you had been drugged, or worse.” He says.

“Well it was really sweet.” I kiss him on the cheek. He blushes slightly.

 

*The next day

“Morning!” Zayn says as I enter the building.

“Morning.” I smile at him. “Have you already eaten?” I ask.

“Yeah, we all did.” He says and I can see that he’s inching closer to me with each step.

“Hey.” Tao smiles as the rest of the boys come down with the other girls.

“Hey.” I smile back at him. His smile fades as he sees how close Zayn is to me and he looks away, I want to run to him but I need to keep the game going a little bit more. I see Jessica smiling at Louis and Jonghyun is almost red with anger and so are some of the other guys.

“So I'm going to go into town today, do you want to come with?” Harry asks Yoona.

“So sorry, I’m busy today.” She says and I can see Kai sigh in relief.

“Doing what?” Harry asks.

“Practicing.” She says. Harry looks disappointed.

“When you go out, be careful of some of your fans here. They like to swarm their idols.” Kai says to him.

“Really?” He asks, Kai nods.

“Maybe wear a hat and sunglasses.” He says.

“Okay, thanks.” Harry goes upstairs again.

“I'm guessing you have to practice too?” Zayn asks.

“Yeah I do.” I say, “But you’ll be okay.” I put my hand on his arm and smile. I go upstairs to our practice room with the other girls. “I'm having a real hard time going through with this.” I say to them.

“I know right.” Jessica sighs.

“Should we do something for our SNSD fanboys?” I ask Taeyeon.

“I think so, maybe we should think of something now.” She says.

“You girls can go now.” Our instructor says. I go get my bag and go over to the boy’s dorm.

“Hey Tiff!” Zayn greets me.

“Hi.” I smile at him while I walk past and down the hallway.

“Hey Fany!” Tao waves at me.

“Hey!” I smile at him. “I wanted to ask if you would sign my album?” I take out my XOXO album.

“You know we did have a fan signing two days ago.” He grins taking the album.

“I know but I was really tired.” I protest. “And also, why don’t I sign your album?” I smirk.

“What album.” Tao asks.

“Your I Got A Boy one maybe?” I walk into his room and get the first box I see. I hold it up; it’s my version of I Got A Boy. “Busted.” I laugh blushing slightly.

“Okay fine sign it.” He looks down embarrassed.

“Right away.” I laugh.

“Do you have any other albums in that bag?” He peeks at it.

“Yes, the Chinese version of XOXO.” I hold it out to him. “Can you sign it too?”

“Of course.” He takes the album, “What was your favourite song?” He asks.

“Heart Attack, Baby Don’t Cry, and Black Pearl.” I say. “Yours?”

“Uh, Romantic Street and Baby Maybe.” He rubs his neck. “Do you want something to eat? I just cooked something.” He says.

“Sure, what is it?” I ask.

“Ramen.” His face lights up.

“Okay.” I sit down on his bed. He hands me a bowl and I try some. “This is really good!” I take another bite.

“Thanks.” He says opening his laptop. “Let me guess, Twilight: Eclipse?” He asks.

“Yes please.” I smile.