Finding Out

Off Stage

Tao’s POV

I pull my sleeve back to reveal three cuts on my wrist, Tiffany’s jaw drops as she stares at the cuts. “Are you happy now?” I ask waiting for a reaction.

“Why?” She asks.

“You can guess why.” I push the sleeve back.

“The sasaengs?” She asks and I nod, “Why though? I still don’t get it.” She looks at me with tears in her eyes.

“They don’t leave you alone, they follow, poison, the list could go on and on. You have nowhere to hide, no privacy, you can't be with someone or else they will hurt that person.” I say letting out all the emotions I’ve felt, “And whenever we tell them to stop, they don’t. Baekhyun was threatened by one because he got angry when they crashed his brother’s wedding. They gave us their hair and worse as gifts for the fansigning. They’ve broken into our dorms, they almost kidnapped Luhan, they track our phones, follow us on the road, even in the airplanes they will follow and take pictures. I don’t know why I did it, I just did. When they started to injure the others I couldn’t take it any more.” I glance at my arm. “I stopped but it keeps flaring up and I didn’t have it treated because people would have found out when they saw the bandage. Baekhyun had found out and we were arguing about it this morning, but I think you had already heard that.” I say, “And remember during the party when we found all those cameras? Well we’ve had it for quite a while so we’re always checking when we walk around the house. I know it’s not as bad as TVXQ’s thing, they had suffered a lot and still do but I think it’s getting to that level.” I sink to the floor and she kneels down with me.

“You haven’t given up have you?” She asks taking my hand.

“Almost did but then I realized that I still have a lot of good fans out there.” I say, “Well we’d better get going or they’ll wonder where we’ve been. I stand up; I hold out my hand and pull her up.

“Remember, I’m still here and I don’t want you leaving because of a batty gaggle of girls.” She squeezes my hand.

“Don’t worry, I’m not.” I open the door. We both walk down the hallway when we come across a couple talking in another practice room; it’s Seohyun and Sehun. We both walk quietly past.

“Well now we are definitely going to bandage your arm.” She says dragging me away. We arrive in my room and she makes me sit down as she gets the first aid kit and starts to bandage me up. I open my mouth to say something but she cuts me off, “Before you tell me some rubbish about people finding out, just let me do this or else your arm will end up being badly infected.” I shut my mouth. “That’s better.” She fixes the bandage.

“Thanks.” I say.

“And don’t even think about taking that off!” She threatens.

“Or what?” I lean close so our faces are inches apart, “What would you do?” I ask and her breath hitches.

“Or-or…none of your business.” She stutters.

“I’m terrified.” I smirk leaning back.

“You should be.” She grumbles. Getting an idea I take out the glass heart making her eyes widen, “Where’d you get that?” She asks leaning forward.

“From the fansigning, one of the gifts I got. Do you want it?” I ask holding it out. She slowly reaches for it but I draw it back out of her reach, “How much?” I grin.

“A lot.” She says.

“Okay fine, here.” I hold it out again. She looks at me skeptically, “You don’t believe me?” I ask and she shakes her head. “That’s not entirely fair.” I grab her hand and pull it to me, and then I drop the heart into it.

Some silent readers here too. Please comment! I need your feedback ^-^