The Party Part 1: Beginning

Off Stage

Tiffany’s POV

“I’ll see you then, bye.” He hangs up. I let out a sigh What am I going to wear? I think. I pick up my phone and dial Jessica’s number.

“Sica, what should I wear for the party tonight?” I ask.

“You’re going? Oh, maybe a nice party dress…the one you bought last week.” She says.

“Oh yeah, thanks! I’ll see you later.” I say happily. The dress she’s talking about is a dark blue dress with spaghetti straps.

“Yeah, bye Fany.” She says. I hang up and go take a shower. Then put makeup up on and I fix my hair over my shoulder.

“That should do it.” I say as I put the last bobby pin in. I hear a knock on the door and I rush over to it. I open the door and see Jessica and Krystal standing in the door in dresses as well; Jessica’s is red and Krystal’s is pink. “You look great!” I smile.

“You too.” They say as we hug.

“So, who’s eye do you want to catch today? Jonghyun and Suho?” I tease. They both turn red. “Really?” I raise my eyebrows.

“And you Tao’s eyes, right Unni?” Krystal smirks. Now it’s my turn to blush.

“We all have suitors don’t we?” Jessica winks.

“Should we get going?” I ask. They nod getting their poufy jackets and sunglasses; wouldn’t want to be recognized to easily. I get the same things from my coat closet. We link arms and start down the street.

“I told the rest of the girls that’d we’d meet in the lobby and surprise all the boys.” Krystal explains.

“It’ll be lots of fun.” I say.

“Yeah it will, I wonder what we’ll be doing there.” Jessica says.

“Who knows.” I say. We enter the lobby and see the rest of SNSD and f(x) who are all in dresses except Amber who is wearing a t-shirt and leggings but still looks awesome.

“Hey!” We bow to one another and then hug.

“So, lets go surprise the boys!” Yoona yells. We strut down the hallway and into the main room where EXO and SHINee are looking awesome in suits and tuxedoes. All their jaws drop as they take in the sight of 14 girls standing in front of them, I can see that Suho and Jonghyun’s gazes are on Jessica and Krystal. I glance at Tao only to see his eyes on me. I blush at his gaze.

“How are we going to start?” Sunny asks. The boys snap out of their trance and lead us to the main room. Naturally, most of us head over to the snack table and I pick out a sandwich only to have it plucked out of my hand by Tao.

“Yah!” I reach for it but he holds it high above my reach and I suddenly remember the time when I was drunk and he had done the same with the soju bottles. Distracted I start to fall but he catches me just in time.

“Careful Ddilfany.” He takes a bite of the sandwich. I stick my tongue out at him and get another sandwich. We all sit down; girls on one side of the room and boys on the other.

“Can we join the party?” A voice says from the hallway. We all turn to see 2NE1 and G-Dragon standing there in dresses and suits as well. We get up and bow.

“Of course.” Chanyeol says blushing slightly. I follow his gaze and see that he’s looking at Dara. Of course, I smile. He’s had a crush on her forever and to have her here at the party must sure be something. I count all the people and see that we’re exactly even with girls and boys, I glance at Tao to see him happily munching on my sandwich. I stick my tongue out at him again and he just winks. Kai leaves and then comes out with a platter full of chocolate sticks.

“You’ve got to be kidding me.” Jessica says blushing furiously.

“Nope.” Kai smiles brightly.