His Return

Fighting The Inevitable
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter One

 

It has been another wonderful celebration in the music industry, more so for the YG family, as two of their many talents announced their decision to join in the wedding bandwagon. In the recent years, YG Entertainment isn’t only known for producing music legends but also as makers of matches made in heaven. From Yang Hyun Suk to his former talent and now wife Eun-joo, Gummy and Wheesung, Tablo and Hyejung, Dong Wook a.k.a Se7en and Han Byul, Chaerin and Youngbae who just got engaged earlier this year, Minzy and Seungri who’s exclusively dating for 5 months already and Top and Sandara whose engagement party they’re celebrating right now.

 

Bom was sipping on a glass of wine, sitting with Minzy, chuckling as they watched how silly the newly engaged couple danced. Her eyes seemed to focus more on Little Park, her soul sister, who seemed to glow in happiness as she looked dotingly at her soon-to-be-husband, Seunghyun.

 

“Congratulations, hyung!!” Someone from behind the shouted and that person was none other than Kwon Jiyong, in flesh. For almost two years, he disappeared completely, out of their lives, not that Bom was counting. Everyone froze at the sight of Jiyong carrying a gift, waving happily. “Top hyung!” He went near the eldest of Bigbang and back patted the guy.

“I’m glad you made it, Jiyong ah.”

“I wouldn’t miss this for the world, hyung! Would you introduce me to your soon-to-be-wife, hyung?” Jiyong asked teasingly.

“You plan to take her away from me?” Seunghyun responded teasingly.

“Ani. She chose you, I’ve moved on.” Jiyong shrugged.

 

He could see that everyone was gauging the sincerity in his words.

 

“Eyy, I’m telling the truth!” Jiyong protested.

“We know.” Jinu patted Jiyong’s head.

“And to prove to you that I’m really sincere” Jiyong went near the box he carried earlier. From the box, he brought out two bear brick figurines, of Dara and Seunghyun, and handed it over to Top and Dara. “Inside were my gifts to you.”

 

Dara and Seunghyun opened the figurines and palpated inside.

 

“Jagiya! We’re going to Sentosa!” Dara exclaimed happily.

“And we have our own yacht!” Seunghyun too exclaimed.

“Hyung,  how about your promise?”

“Already done, my best man.”

“Welcome back oppa/hyung!” Seungri, Daesung, Minzy and Chaerin said as they smiled at Jiyong. The rest of the YG family followed.

 

Bom sat there frozen, watching how her friends welcomed the newly arrived visitor. A pulling of her sleeves and a lovely voice awakened her from her frozen state. Haru was right in front of her.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter