Sleepover Part II

Fighting The Inevitable
Please log in to read the full chapter

Dara, Minzy and Chaerin together with Youngbae, Daesung, Top and Seungri decided to prepare breakfast while waiting for Bom and Jiyong to wake up. They arrived at 11 pm last night, instead of going home, they decided to sleepover at their friend’s house.

 

“Jagiya, I’ll wake Bom and Jiyong. You know how the two of them love their sleep.” Dara said to Top.

“I can accompany you.”

“Ani. Stay here and sort out the groceries.” The girls decided to go on and shop for the ingredients and materials they needed for the party.

 

Dara headed upstairs and stopped at Bom’s room. But before she can knock, Heaven went out of the room.

 

“Imo!” Heaven’s eyes widened as she saw her. The little girl jumped into Dara’s arms.

“Good morning, my little angel.” Dara kissed her niece on her cheeks. “Are your mom and dad awake?”

“They’re still asleep imo.”

“Shall we go downstairs and have breakfast? Your imos and samchons are waiting for you.”

“Let’s go, imo. How about omma and appa?”

“Omma and Appa?”

“Let’s leave them be. They must be so tired.”

“Neh. Omma stayed up late finalizing the details for your wedding.”

“And your appa?”

“He was writing something.”

“Really?”

 

The two headed out to the dining area where the rest of the gang were.

 

 

Sunrays from the window caused Bom to wake up from her slumber. A bit disoriented from pulling an all-nighter and feeling a weight on her left shoulder, she turned her face to her left only to find Jiyong’s face deeply embedded on her neck with his left arm on her abdomen and his left foot cradling over her thighs. Her eyes grew wide upon seeing their close proximity. Wanting to get out from his arms, she slowly removed his arm but he just pulled her closer to him. She stared at the face of the man she longed for so many years. It was like her hand has a mind of its own, without thinking much, she caressed his cheek. He looked so tired from writing songs all night. She giggled as she felt his stubbles on her fingers tickling her in the process.

 

A smile graced on Jiyong’s face as he heard Bom’s giggle while playing with his stubbled. “Oh you’re up. What time is it?” He opened his eyes slowly and saw how Bom gaze at him. His smile widened at how beautiful she looked, barefaced.

“It’s almost” Bom reached out for her phone which was on the dresser on Jiyong’s side. “Eight am” She showed him the time.

“They’re awake, I think. Seungri sent a lot of messages.” He said as he browsed through his phone.

“Well let’s go down then.”

“Let’s sleep for another hour. You slept late last night.” Jiyong said as he closes his eyes.

“Ani. I’m okay if you want you can stay here and rest for a bit more.”

“You’re more tired than I am, Omma. So just sleep.” He forcefully closed her eyes and answered Seunghyun’s call. “Hyung, we’ll sleep for another hour. Eyy hyung, she was tired from staying up late at night finalizing the details for your grand wedding. Me? I stayed up late at night too! I’m helping with the soundtrack of your wedding. Quit thinking like that!” He hissed but lowered down his voice when Bom stirred. “Hyung, you’re disturbing my wife’s sleep. I’ll talk to you later!” He abruptly ended the call and slept.

 

 

“Jiyong! Yah Kwon Jiyong!” Seunghyun shouted. All the persons seated on the round table having breakfast were startled.

“Yeobo, what was that about?” Dara asked as she fed Heaven a spoonful of rice.

“That kid ended the call abruptly because I was disturbing his wife’s sleep. They’ll be sleeping for an hour more.”

“Wife?!” The boys almost choked on their food.

“Are they secretly married?” Daesung asked.

“I don’t think so oppa.” Chaerin answered. “It’s not in unni’s nature to rush into things.”

“Let them be, after all it’s just for an hour.” Dara said.

“Heaven ah, shall we wake up your appa and omma after an hour?”

“Deh, Top samchon.”

“Good kid.” He patted Heaven’s head.

 

“Omma, Appa!” Bom and Jiyong were startled by the shout and bumped their foreheads with each other.

“Ow!” They both exclaimed.

“Gwenchana?” Jiyong asked as he lifted Bom’s chin to look at her forehead. The area was red and he blew on it. “Still painful?”

“Ani. It’s fine now.” She answered. “Let me see yours” She pushed back the hair covering his forehead, inspected and gently massaged the reddened area with her fingers. “There, feel better?”

“Yes. But it’ll be fully healed once you kiss me.” He then pouted and motioned Bom to kiss his lips.

“Oh kore?” He nodded. “Close your eyes then”

“oooohh!” Their friends

Please log in to read the full chapter