Capture the Troublemaker (Part Two)

Fighting The Inevitable
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jiyong has been trying to get a hold of Bom for the past three days since their confrontation.  And it’s frustrating the hell of him. He was used to being pleased all his request granted without having to ask twice but here he was doing the pleading and chasing.  Only she can do that to him. Every method he knows how he utilized. First, he tried calling and texting her asking her, more like pleaded, to schedule a meeting with her. But she just ignored all of them. Second, he decided to “drop by” her commercial and drama location. One minute he sees her, one minute she’s gone. That woman has become sneakier than before! He was losing his patience but he reminded himself that she was scared and that she needed time. So he decided to use the third step, ask for their friends’ help.

 

“We’ll be there in a five minutes, Ji.” Said a text from Dara

 

When she learnt that Top wanted to have dinner with the gang and will treat, Bom immediately decided to come. Dara picked her up from work and they proceeded to Yeolbong restaurant.

 

“Wow! Seunghyun ah, I didn’t know your scale would be like this.” Bom was amazed. Almost all of the YG family were present. The YG ancestors composed of their sajangnim, Jinu and Sean oppa were there with them. Tablo and Hyejung were waving at her while Teddy and Kush were smirking widely at her. Dong Wook and the pregnant Han Byul were there too. Seungri grinned when he saw her. His lips pointed at her then to Jiyong? Wait a minute! This is a set-up! Bom immediately turned her back to head for the door but Top and Youngbae were waiting for her. “You heartless goons!” She shrieked as the two swoop their left and right arm under hers and carried her to sit on the chair in front of Jiyong.

 

The two of them were seated on the chairs in the center of room while the rest of the family members encircled them.

 

“This is how were going to do this.” Hyun Suk told the two. “Jiyong ah, be more patient ne? That noona of yours was still childish as ever. And you dear Bom, quit running away will you?”

“Deh” The two answered.

“So talk among yourselves while we enjoy a fine dining experience courtesy of Top of course.”

“I thought that was just to lure them in?” Top’s voiced cracked.

“Well you thought wrong.” Hyun Suk smirked.

“Jiyong ah! You owe me three limited bear bricks for this!” Top hissed and glared at Jiyong.

“Jagiya, don’t rob Jiyong ne? He needs money in providing for his family.” With Dara intervening, Jiyon

Please log in to read the full chapter