New Start

Fighting The Inevitable
Please log in to read the full chapter

One month later…

 

The YG Family were busy preparing for the SS Couple. Right now they were inside Chaerin’s office, formulating designs for tuxedos and gowns on a working break. Their food courtesy of Sandara and Seunghyun just arrived. Bom, on the other hand, was focused on designing the souvenir and invitation and was alone in one corner of the room away from boisterous YG family members.

 

The rest could only watch as Jiyong walked towards Bom and sat on the chair opposite her. He scooped a spoonful of rice from the bowl he was holding and on top of the rice he placed a piece of meat. He urged her to open which she did silently but not looking away from what she’s doing.

 

“They really looked good together.” Seungri sighed as he watched his hyung wiping grains of rice left on his noona’s lips. “Has he eaten yet?”

“Ani.” Chaerin answered. “But he will finish unni’s leftovers.”

“If there will be any” Minzy chuckled. “Eo, unni-deul and oppa-deul, this morning I called unni’s home and oppa answered. I think they’re living together!”

“What?!” Everyone in the room gasped except for the two persons oblivious in their eating spree.

“Yah, Lady Spring!” Dara shouted. Bom who just started chewing accidentally swallowed the spoonful of rice and coughed out hard.

“Ey noona!” Jiyong shouted back while attending to the woman in front of him. He handed her a glass of water and tapped her back.

“Don’t you ‘ey noona’ me, Kwon Jiyong!” Dara continued. “Since when did you reside at her house? Did you force, Big Park? Or blackmailed her perhaps? Or used Heaven just to get your way?!”

Please log in to read the full chapter