Sleepover Part I

Fighting The Inevitable
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Unni! That gown looks perfect on you!” Chaerin exclaimed as Sandara emerged from the fitting room.

“I know! This is perfect for me!” The excited bride exclaimed.

“Top oppa would be so excited to see you. I bet he’d be jittery and nervous as hell!” Minzy added. “Your wedding day would be perfect the way you wanted!”

“Not, if the foolish dongsaeng of your fiancé decided to go berserk, make a scene and sweep you of your feet.” Bom said nonchalantly as she was sprawled on the sofa of the boutique Sandara hired for their gowns.

“Bom ah/Unni!”

 

Bom laughed at her friends.

 

“Oh, that won’t happen!” Bom dismissed the idea with a hand. “He learned his lesson and moved on, well that was what he said. And besides, you love the alien so much so you won’t be easily impressed or swayed by him.”  She went towards Dara and hugged her. “I was just kidding!” She exclaimed when she felt tears on her shirt. “Yah! Why are you crying now?”

“Bom ah, I’m sorry. If he hadn’t loved me so much, you’re probably happy and married by now.”

“Aigoo! It isn’t your fault. And besides, Top would counteract Jiyong’s move.”

“Really?”

“Of course! If he doesn’t, I’ll expose him bare while hanging upside down.”

“Yah! You’ll be punished by his fans.”

“On the contrary my dear, they would thank me for it!” She winked before grabbing the dress Chaerin designed for her.

“So sassy!” Chaerin and Minzy commented.

“Yah! He’s body’s all mine!”

“I don’t contest.”

“Unni, when can Heaven fit her gown?”

“She’ll be here soon.”

“Oh? Is she with ahjumma?”

“Ani. Jiyong would take her here after their adventure in Lotte World.” Bom stepped out.

“Oppa’s being a doting father.” Chaerin commented as she adjusts the hem of the dress.

“It is a good thing but sometimes I want to smack him in the head!”

“Waeyo, Lady Spring?” Dara asked teasingly, knowing how much Bom is frustrated and jealous with the time Heaven spends with Jiyong.

“He spoils her so much! When Heaven wants something, she won’t come to me!”

“Because you say no, unni.”

“You know why, Minzy.”

“Yes, I know, we all know. You want her to stay grounded and teach her the value of patience and hard work.”

“But that, that Kwon Jiyong, doesn’t see eye to eye with me!”

Please log in to read the full chapter