Capture the Troublemaker (Part One)

Fighting The Inevitable
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jiyong was in Club NB, the club YG owned. At least when he’s wasted, he won’t appear in the headlines the following morning.

 

“So you’re drowning yourself with alcohol until you can’t walk?” That was Youngbae. Along with him were the other Bigbang members. They sat at the same time and poured themselves a drink.

“We’re here, buddy. You didn’t have to go through it alone just like before.” Top said to his friend. “We care for you that’s why we’re here.”

“I’ve messed up big time!” Jiyong grabbed his hair in frustration. “If I had known that she was pregnant, I would’ve taken the responsibility.”

“And what? Marry her?”

“Yes, Seungri! If that’s what it takes to ease her difficulty! I’ve learned from Hyun Suk hyung that her parents won’t even take her so she had to live in America. I would’ve been there through her every whims, buy her what she craves for even late at night, accompany her through natal check-ups, be at her side during labor pains and raise our child together.”

“You see, that’s exactly the reason why she left in the first place. She knew you’d do just that and she can’t and won’t let you be forced into something you’re not happy with. Even in the most difficult time, she still cared for you! So don’t lash out the people who hid the secret from you.” Top explained.

“But I’m her parent too! It’s my right to take care of her, be with her 24/7 and provide for her.”

“You have every right to do s

Please log in to read the full chapter