Seven

Mysterious

NORMAL POV:

exobillboard7e.jpg

 

Few weeks have passed. EXO had numerous minor accidents. 

 

Luhan sprained his left ankle during a performance.

 

Lay, Kai and Sehun got hip injury again.

 

The rest got into minor issues which involves dating, drugs and even gambling.

 

All of these were solved by SMEnt.

 

During this incidents, fancams and cctv footages appeared showing few men wearing black hoodies and masks. These men are far yet seen in the videos. Police is currently investigating if these men have something to do with EXO's problems.

 

On these days, EXO haven't seen KM even once. The girl only shows herself when Soo Man asks her to do something for the Entertainment. But EXO wouldn't even have the chance to see her because of their busy schedule.

 

One night,  EXO went into an exclusive bar to go clubbing and drinking. This bar only allows people who has big impact in any industry.

 

EXO and some rich girls and guys are dancing and started setting the flood on fire. They drank at least three bottles of mild beer. They were having so much fun specially Lay, Kai, Suho, Kris, Xiumin and Chen.

 

The night was just a normal night until some bad chick made an extraordinary entrance. Kissing any guy she passes by while touching their asses. She was just wearing a push-up bra paired with a super short skirt. The sequins of her clothes shimmers whenever reflected by the disco lights.

 

From the door of the club, most of the guy customers are offering the chick a glass of expensive ladies' drink for them to be noticed and kissed too. The lady just ignored them.

 

The lady just spotted EXO on the dance floor. She went into the inner circle of dancers on the dance floor. She flirted with EXO and then focused her eyes on Xiumin and Suho.

 

She dragged the two into a private room. 

 

"Do me." She said to the boys.

 

"I-I am sorry miss. We won't. We respect you." Suho said to her.

 

"I am the boss here. Do me!" The girl shouted.

 

"We are sorry. We better get going." Xiumin was about to go to the door but the girl suddenly blocked his way. She took out a gun and pointed it to Xiumin and Suho.

 

"Do me or die!" She shouted confidently as she knows that nobody would hear her because all private rooms are soundproofed.

 

The boys were stunned. Trying to calm the bad chick. They tried to go near her. Then they saw that the lady:s eyes are a bit red and deep. Signs that she's on drugs.

 

"DO ME NOW!!!" She shouted, pointing thw gun into the sofa and shoot it. Showing that her gun is real and she can kill the boys if she does not get what she wants.

 

The boys were so afraid that they couldn't move their feet off the ground.

 

"I'll do you." A husky voice said in the middle of the lady's tantrums.

 

The lady, Suho and Xiumin looked at the man sitting on the couch. The man is wearing a hoodie and glasses. He sat on cross legs and arms.

 

The lady quickly took off her skirt and ran into the man. The man squeezed the lady's shoulder then the lady went unconcious.

 

"The are you doing in this kind of place? You are gonna get killed here, you ing morons." The man said in a very low but intense voice.

 

"Uhm.. w-we are j-just... having f-fun." Suho stammered.

 

"Tss. Have fun getting killed? Do you even know this girl?" The man asked as he puts on the girl's skirt and covers her body with a towel.

 

"Uhm... no." Xiumin spoke.

 

"She's Mimi. Drug dealer. Drug Lord. machine. Wanted for almost two years."

 

 "And? What does she have to do with our clubbin'?"  Suho had the courage to ask.

 

"It's for your safety. People nowadays are dangerous."

 

"Then you're dangerous?" 

 

"Yes, I am. Luckily, my aim is not to kill you." The mysterious guy injected something on Mimi. "Theirs do."

 

"Wait, what? Theirs?" Suho panicked a bit.

 

"Are they gonna kill us?" Xiumin asked.

 

"As much as possible, don't go alone anywhere. EXO's division must be at least 2. You can now leave." The guy ordered Suho and Xiumin.

 

"But.. you haven't answered our questions yet." Suho as usual protested.

 

He just raised his right arm, pointing a gun to them. "Leave or I'll blow your heads off."

 

Afraid to die, Suho and Xiumin left the room. They dragged all EXO members from the dance floor and went back straight to their dorm.

 

◇♡♤♧

 

"What are you doing here?!" EXO's manager shouted as he saw the girl that makes his blood boil.

 

"Mr. Soo Man asked me to come here." KM strongly returned the stare of the drunk manager.

 

"Hik... You can now hik hik leave." The manager shouted again.

 

"I will leave right after you all ate the soup I made for you. As if I really want to stay here." KM scoffed at them. 

 

All members were tired as hell that they can't even move any muscle so KM decided to give each of them a bowl of soup. The manager ate about two to three spoonful then straightly went to sleep.

 

On the other hand, EXO felt good when they ate the soup. They almost finished the whole pot. 

 

"KM, I h-have something to tell you. Hik!" Lay was drunk and approached KM. 

 

"Hit it."

 

"You know, I liked you. But since you:ve been acting like a spoiled brat, I don't like you anymore." Straightforward he said plus he gave a drunken crazy smile.

 

"Okay." KM said.

 

"Okay? That's all you've got to say?" Lay continued.

 

"Well yeah. Which do you want to hear?" KM raised her left eyebrow.

 

"Ugh, nevermind." Lay laid his back on their sofa bed.

 

"So, I heard somebody was killed at the club you went. A fugitive and vigilant woman whose name is Mimi Yu." KM suddenly opened up a topic. Xiumin and Suho froze.

 

"Wh-what? Killed?" Kyungsoo asked in curiousity.

 

"Yeah, it's all over the friggin' news. You guys were exempted on being the suspects. Because you left for like, one and a half hour before the girl was killed." She stated.

 

"But how did you know?" Xiumin asked.

 

"Duh, I said it was all over the news."

 

"Including the time we left the bar?" Suho

 

"Yes. Wait... why have you been so curious? You should know about this because you were there. Or maybe, you should know because you have seen that Mimi girl. Am I right?" Suho and Xiumin went pale. 

 

"I guess I was right. You interacted with that Mimi girl. And you are now afraid because maybe, just maybe, you did something to her or she did something to you." KM analyzed the scene as if she's a detective assigned to the case.

 

The boys looked at each other then immediately glanced away. They dragged KM into the balcony leaving some of the members snoring on the sofa.

 

"C-can we tell you a secret?" Suho's drunkness faded away and he is now looking at KM with his serious tone.

 

"You sure? I mean, you can't trust me. I am still a stranger." KM doesn't want to get involved with the current problem.

 

"Erm. Yeah, I think you are trustworthy. And the fact that you guessed right, we should really tell you what happened a while ago." Xiumin insisted.

 

"Meh. I am not really interested though." KM still holding into her words.

 

"B-but, we are g-going to explode if we don't share this!" Not in a loud voice but close to shouting, Suho exclaimed.

 

"Then you should share it with EXO. You know them better than me. They are more trustworthy than me."

 

"This is  a serious matter. We couldn't just tell this to them. They might blurt it out, specially Baek and Chen. Maknaes would not handle this properly. Lay and Kris are too honest that if somebody asks them what really happened, they might tell the truth." Xiumin defended.

 

"So you are saying that you are gonna share this ty stuff to me because I undertand better than your co-members?" 

 

"YES! Now shut your mouth and listen. Give your comments after we tell you the whole story."

 

The story was told in details. KM listened carefully and seemed to analyzed the situation.

 

"So? What's your perpective?" Xiumin asked right after Suho finished sharing the story.

 

"Well I think... you guys should rest. It is not your fault anyway. In fact, you were the victims. The person who killed that Mimi girl must be somewhat in an organization or operation on taking and arresting the girl. You two were used as baits. Maybe the reason why the news did not mention anything about the person who killed Mimi, is because it really was an entrapment operation."

 

"But, what if..."

 

"No more ifs. You have nothing to worry. I have to go." KM stood up and hugged Suho and Xiumin.

 

She was about to hold the doorknob but she stopped and looked back. 

 

"Oh before I forget, please don't be amazed with my analysis. It was just my opinion." Then she winked to the two boys.

 

Suho and Xiumin felt a bit lighter. They knew KM will not tell anyone about the story because they trust her. And at some point, the two boys feel that KM is with them. She is a friend not an enemy.

 

Telling KM the story will also make themselves be closer to the girl. 

 

Yes.

 

Just like Lay, Suho and Xiumin like KM too.

 

∞∞∞∞∞