Eight

Mysterious

MYSTERIOUS PERSON'S POV:

 

Fans keep on screaming. The others are the button of their cameras just to take lots of pictures of their biases. I saw EXO entered a photo studio. 

 

One, two, three... twelve members. Plus one because they are with their manager. Am I going to feel safe for them or do I need to follow them inside the studio?

 

NORMAL POV:

 

32978_lay-exo.jpg

 

Photo Shoot for Sports Wear.

 

"Guys, they are here!" The staff of Kolon Sport announces and giving signs to other crew to be ready.

 

EXO entered the studio wearing their simple shirts and sandos, paired with knee shorts. They went directly to the reserved room for the artists and changed their outfit.

 

"Come on guys! Where are the bottled water?" EXO's manager shouted to the crew.

 

A familiar girl walk in carrying two big plastic bags of bottled water. She put it over the table and left. When she came back, she was carrying a tray of Starbucks coffee. The first people who notice her is Lay and Xiumin.

 

"KM!" Both shouted her name causing the heads of other people turn to their way.

 

"What the?... I mean, good morning." Though a bit shocked, KM managed to bow as a sign of respect and fixed herself.

 

"What are you doing here?" Xiumin was so excited so he went straight to KM's side and put his arms around her shoulder.

 

"Are you working here?" Lay went to KM's other side and held her waist.

 

"I am working here just for this day." KM coldly said as she brush off Xiumin"s and Lay's arms away from her.  

 

"Then, can you be our assistant for today? You can give us the clothes we're gonna wear then watch us as we put it on our y body." Suho in doing a y pose. It made KM laugh.

 

"Hahahaha. Hell no. My job is to assist the female model and give you guys snacks." KM said in a jolly voice.

 

"Wait, there's a female model?" Lay asked. 

 

"Yes. In fact, you would be doing some underwear photoshoots too, so... good luck!" KM informed the clueless EXO members about the photoshoot. She then left after doing her job.

 

"Manager-hyung! You did not tell me there's a female model." Kyungsoo raged.

 

"Don't worry, just few shots with the female model and she's out. Your poses will not be seductive. This magazine is for Sport's section, not for FHM." Manager calmly said.

 

"But... what about the underwear photoshoot?" - Lay.

 

"Yeah! My tummy is not yet ready to be exposed!" Baekhyun pulled his shirt up to his chest and showed his yummy but not-so-totally-toned abdomen.

 

"Underwear photoshoot is not my style." Kris stated.

 

"Calm down guys. We are just going to wear sandos and shorts." Suho calmed his co-members.

 

"Hey guys!" Chen caught their attention. Everyone looked at him.

 

"I overheard something from the staffs. They said the female model was hot and super duper y." With a large grin, Chen excitedly stomped his feet due to excitement.

 

"Yehet! We'll get to see some drop-dead gorgeous person today!" Sehun shouted. He earned a light spank from Chanyeol.

 

"But there is bad news.." Tao in. " The female model won't be taking photoshoots today." 

 

EXO's shoulders just dropped. From the looks of their faces, they were a bit disappointed. 

 

It has been so long since most of them encountered their opposite gender. They were not allowed to waatch movies and such and they feel that they are a bit thirsty when it comes to a private matter about boys.

 

They  just sat down and waited for their turn to do the modeling.

 

◇♡♤♧

 

"This can't be happening! We need a female model pronto!" The head of staffs said.

 

"But sir... we already tried to contact other modeling agencies for models. All of them are fully-scheduled with other photoshoots." the crew said.

 

"If you could not find me a model then one of you will pose for the magazine!!" The manager yelled at the crews then left.

 

"Oh my gosh, what are we gonna do?" 

 

"None of us has almost perfect body."

 

"My s are  flat."

 

"So is my !"

 

The crew went into silence. They were worried that they might lose their jobs.

 

*munch munch*

 

A sound of apple being chewed caught their attention. And there, they saw KM,masticating an apple while reading a magazine.

 

“Miss!” The crew shouted excitedly as they went around KM and looked for her figure. They gave a winning smile to each other. “You are now our model!”

 

“W-what? No way. I don’t want anyone to take pictures of me. And I... I am just a part-timer. Spare me please." KM said.

 

"You are our last hope! The head will fire us if we don't show him a model right now."

 

"Yeah. And people won't notice who you really are in the pictures because we will paint your body in different colors."

 

"Please. We will give you a part of our salary if you agree."

 

KM went into thinking. She really doesn't need the money but when somebody will offer her cash, she won't hesitate doing a job. She just make sure that the job is not immoral. To think that she will just be wearing pairs of sports bra and spandex shorts, and will just endorse it, she agreed.

 

"Okay. But I am telling you this now. My body is not perfect. I have lots of scars below on my abdomen and my back. So please don't expect too much." KM said.

 

"That's okay miss. As long as you've got and s, we're okay." A gay crew showed his thumbs up and winked at KM.

 

They started to paint KM's body. After painting, they let her dry the paint in a  room. The crews called the boy group, EXO, and they started paiting some parts of the boys' body. Another concept of the photoshoot is the colorful designs of shirts, shorts and shoes. That is the reason why there is some body painting session.

 

The photographer started to call EXO members one by one. After that, photoshoot as EXO-M and EXO-K.

 

"Good job boys! Now rest for few minutes while I'll take pictures with the female model." The photographer gave a sign to a crew and the latter automatically went outside to call KM.

 

"Here she is!" The crew's face is a bit nervous because the person he brought was not really the 'real' model.

 

"Are you kidding me? You really sure she's the model?" The photographer raised an eyebrow. His voice was so loud and it attracted EXO who are chillin' behind him. Nobody from the crew answered the photographer. They just looked down as if they accepted that they are going to leave their jobs.

 

"SHE'S PERFECT!" The photographer shouted. " Come on here,what is your name?"

 

"I am Song Kim Myun." KM said shyly and in a low voice.

 

"Okay Miss Song, just do poses for every sport." He pulled the model at the modeling place and started taking pictures.

 

Few minutes of posing, the photographer called EXO to join KM. The boys went into the place and divide themselves into two. They put KM in the middle so that the picture will have a balance number. The members who are near KM are Xiumin, Kai, Tao and Lay.

 

While taking photos, Kai couldn't take his eyes of the female model beside them.

 

"Hello." Kai said in a y voice.

 

"Hi there. What is your name?" Tao whispered on the other side.

 

"Tss. Stop flirtin you kiddos." KM hissed.

 

"W-what? Don't you know us?"

 

"Yeah, we are not kids, we are men. We are EXO. " Tao dumbly said.

 

"I know all of you. So, if you do not want to get involved in an issue where members are 'flirting' with the model, you will stop flirting with me." KM said in a calm but intense voice.

 

The photoshoot was over. EXO was about to leave when they realized that it was raining outside. They decided to stay at the photostudio.

 

"Hey, have you seen KM?" Lay asked EXO's member.

 

"Nope. I am looking for her too. I want a snack." Suho said as he pats his tummy.

 

*knock knock knock*

 

The manager opened the door. And there was KM, holding a tray of  starbucks coffee. She is wet because he bought coffee for the boys. It was her real job for the day. To bring them snacks so that they won't get hungry. After giving them the cups, she sat on the sofa. She closed her eyes.

 

"Hey KM, have you seen the female model? I want to get her number." Kai sat beside KM.

 

"Don't bother me. I am tired." 

 

Lay then went behind KM and massaged her shoulders. " Let me massage you."

 

"Thanks." KM said without opening her eyes.

 

"Noona, give me the model's number. I know you know it." Kai still bothering KM.

 

*knock knock knock*

 

A crew  slighlty opened the door and took a peek.

 

"There you are! I've been looking for you everywhere." The gay crew entered the room and bowed to EXO.

 

"What now? I am already done giving them the drinks. Can I just rest in peace?" KM respond to the gay crew.

 

"But we are not yet done. You need to pose for these." The crew gave KM a big paper bag.

 

KM opened her eyes and peek inside the paper bag. She pulled the things from inside and frowned.

 

"You sure about this?" Her face was crumpled.

 

The crew nodded. "Now, hurry up. It will just take 10 minutes to pose for that." And the crew left.

 

KM stomped as she stood up. She put the clothes inside the paper bag and massaged her temporal area. She was about to leave the room but Lay and Kai stopped her.

 

"You were the model?" Lay asked.

 

"Unfortunately."

 

"How did that happen? We did not recognize you back there." Kai could not believe it.

 

"Long story. I gotta go. And you got to go too. The rain had already stopped." And then she walked out.

 

EXO was surprised. They really did not know that KM was the model a while ago. Even the manager does not know about it.

 

"Manager-hyung, let us watch KM's photoshoot!" Lay invited his manager.

 

"No. We should get going. Mr. Soo Man is waiting for us."

 

Lay and EXO dropped their shoulders. They don't have any choice but to follow their manager. They went outside the photostudio and went straight to their van. The fans were still there. Some of them are soaking wet because of the rain. EXO just waved to them.

 

---

 

Before going back to the SM Building, EXO's van parked at the Viva Polo to eat. Viva Polo is an Italian restaurant owned by Chanyeol's mother.

 

The restaurant was closed that time because the manager made a reserve for the place. It is for EXO's safety and privacy. They needed to relax for some time.

 

Everybody was enjoying their company when LAy had a call. He couldn't find signal so he went outside. Chen and Xiumin accompanied him.

 

Chen and Xiumin were sitting on the chairs outside the reataurant. Lay was talking to his mother on the phone. Their attention was caught by someone who's shouting "Get out of the way!"

 

Their heads turned to their right and they saw a guy running holding a bagpack. Behind the guy was a girl, chasing her and shouting to give her the bag back. 

 

Lay, Chen and Xiumin thought that maybe there's a shooting of a movie because the guy looks very decent and could not be mistaken as a robber. The girl, on the other hand, was wearing a sunglasses and coat. Her hair was tied up and she looks like she is an action star. The fact that the girl wears 4-inch high heeled boots and the venue does have only few people, convinced the three boys to believe that it was just a shooting. 

 

So Lay, ended the call with his mom and started to record the scene together with Chen and Xiumin.

 

The girl was fast approaching and there is only few more feet gap between her and the guy. At last, the girl caught up the guy and grabbed him. She pulled the guy's hair and kicked him so many times.

 

"Gosh Miss! All the chasing for this stupid bagpack?" The guy shouted while lying on the floor. He was badly beaten up by the girl.

 

"This is not just a bag. All of my important things are here." The girl said while panting. 

 

A police saw what happened and asked them what happened. The girl said that the guy snatched her bagpack. She chased the robber  so that she will get back her bag. The police arrested the robber.

 

The girl looked at the place where Lay, Xiumin and Chen are standing.

 

"So, you guys are having fun? You guys chose to record what happened instead of helping me?" The girl snorts as she take off her sunglasses.

 

The boys were shocked. They didn't expect that they knew the girl.

 

"K-KM?!" three of them simultaneously shouted.

 

"Tss. Yes."

 

"H-how?"

 

"What do you mean how?"

 

"How did you end up here?"

 

"Ah that. I was on my way out of the photostudio when the guy just passed in front of me. He grabbed my backpaack then ran away. I had no choice but to follow him. My things are important to me." KM sat on the chair and massage the calves of her legs. "Damn it, this boots are killin' me."

 

"Eerm. Would you like to go in with us? Just to compensate for not helping you. Our treat." Minseok offered.

 

"Yes, of course. Great timing, I am really famished from running. I could change my clothes too." KM smiled like she won in lottery. She pulled Chen and Xiumin's arms and entered the restaurant, leaving Lay standing outside. A bit jealous.

 

∞∞∞∞∞