Walk-In Wardrobe

♥♥♥ I Fell In Love With Oh Sehun, My Personal Bodyguard ♥♥♥

Walk-In Wardrobe

 

[Eun Mi's POV] 

Having brushed my teeth and washing the sleepiness away under a cold shower, I opened the doors to find a peculiar male impeding in my way. 

"Good morning, Miss Choi. You look as stunning as always."

It was none other than Chanyeol. 

Did he want something from me, because it's a face I don't usually see in the morning, unless you count the times I pass him on my way to the car. 

I looked up from a much shorter height, realising he definitely wants something. 

Chanyeol appeared rather happy today. 

"I'm still in my pyjamas."

"Fine. You're dull as a duck then, if that's how you want it" his face swapped for a combative one unbelievably quick. 

"..Just kidding!" he cheekily grinned. 

I stared at him with a slight raised brow, suspicious of his casual attire. 

From what was expected of a suit and tie did I see was replaced by dark jeans and a loose shirt. 

"By the way, may I ask why you are.. dressed.. like this?" I asked while taking note of his super cool shoes and trendy cap. 

"Ah. The answer will fall onto you, shall the time draw near."

Was I supposed to even understand this? 

Upon his puzzling proverb, Tao and Baekhyun emerged from a far corner of the hallway and strolled along nonchalantly; strangely dressed in casual attire as well..

Baekhyun too looked as if he had grown a pair of wings and a halo. "Oh hehe. Hey, Eun Mi~" he giddily waved like a drunk person.  

"Um.. hi?"

"Oh. You're finally awake" Tao beemed with a little joy. What, have they all been kissed by angels or something?

"We thought it'd be nice to spend the day--"

"DON'T RUIN IT!!" Baekhyun and Chanyeol chorused loudly, nearly causing the dreamy boy to trip over himself. 

I seriously don't know, or if I'm supposed to know, what the hell is going on but time was ticking and I really needed to get to school. 

"I'm going to head for breakfast, so.." 

"No" Tao struck out a palm as if to obstuct my path. "Get ready first; and quick! You can have breakfast on the way."

Okay. Now I'm really confused. 

Before I could discover more of what was etching on their minds, Chanyeol had him held by the collar of his shirt --not in an aggressive way-- and their faces just inches apart. 

"What is wrong with you!" Chanyeol shook him. "Can you ever keep a secret? Taking her to the amusement park was a surprise!!" 

"WHAT." I clamoured in shock.

The uprising noise collapsed immediately and the hallway was suddenly silent. 

Baekhyun and Tao, who dusted his brother's hands away from himself, both shot him glares with piercing devil-like eyes. 

And I could still not believe what I had heard. 

"So that's no candy apple for you" Baekhyun accounted and rested a palm on his hips. 

"No!" Chanyeol cried. 

"It's Wednesday" I reminded the three of them, taking off in the direction of the dining halls. "I have something called a school. So I'm gonna go have breakfast—" 

"Not until you get changed first."

My body was spun around in the entirely opposite direction by two warm, strong hands. 

I glanced over my shoulder, eyes meeting with a handsome Oh Sehun. He marched me back towards my bedroom against my will. 

"Yeah we'll be waiting outside by the cars so don't take forever, okay?" Baekhyun and his gang departed as quick as they could with huge grins planted on their faces. 

Did they not know the difference between school and the WEEKENDS!!

"Oh my God." Slightly twisting my body whilst still being held in Sehun's grip, I yelled over the hallways just before they disappeared. "I am going to school, even if that means I must walk there!"

I soon found myself standing in my bedroom again. Sehun clicked the doors shut. 

"What are you still doing here?" I almost fainted at the sight of him.

Sehun sure knew how to make your heart skip a beat.. XD

wpid-screenshot_2012-09-21-12-58-26-1.pn

"You need help on choosing what to wear."

"No, I don't" I lightly shoved him out of the way and approached the door to my wardrobe. "Go away." 

[Eun Mi's wardrobe looks something like this and this, but with clothes obv~' ^-^]

Starting from the blazer section, I rummaged through many sliding doors and drawers, but could not find a single sock I usually wear to school. 

In fact, as I twirled around every shelf and clothing unit, I couldn't find any of my uniform sets, be it skirts, blouses, ties or shoes. 

"Where are my school uniforms?!" 

"Oh, these would look great on you paired with these shoes" Sehun surprised me from behind as he presented a mini baby-yellow pleated chiffon dress and black platform heels. Heels that I don't even remember wearing. 

"Shut up and help me find my uniform!" I panicked, noticing how the time was whizzing by fast. 

"Or how about--"

A frustrated scream left my throat as I snatched all his desired items of clothing from his grasp.

"Hey, relax" he tried to lighten the atmosphere. "They're probably in... the dryer, or something."

I glowered at him with so much tension running through my blood. 

"All 15 of them?" I threateningly provoked and felt a bucket pouring ice-cold suspicion all over my head. 

Sehun innocently nodded. 

"Okay. Step One" I calmed my nerves through a long, deep breath and began ing him out of my wardrobe, if not my whole bedroom. "Get the hell out."

"And step two..?" he nervously wondered as my hands pushed against his back. 

"Shoot yourself."

Sehun imbedded a foot into the floor and secured his upright position, like he couldn't have done that any time before. 

"Choi Eun Mi, you have no school today" he informed with arms crossed. 

Like I'd believe that! 

"Oh, I'm pretty sure I do" I decided to leave him be and continued to search for my missing-but-so-obviously-stolen clothes. 

"No, I mean it. For real--"

"I'm Not. Going. Anywhere" I thought I should make that clear and final. 

"Well, neither am I" Sehun leaned against a wall with arms still crossed, implying that he wasn't prepared to leave me alone. 

"Why are you so stubborn?"

"Stubborn? Me? You're the one whose taking her time!" 

~Ping. The sound of a wooshing text message halted our silly argument. 

Sehun heavily sighed, unfolded his arms and checked his mobile phone. He then burried it back inside his pockets. 

Backing away from the wall, his hands suddenly reached around my back and started untying the lace bow of my night dress regardless of my permission. 

"Yah! Stop that!" I cringed from the close contact. I detached his fingers from the ribbons and shoved him away. 

"Then get changed into something, quick!" 

"NO." 

His eyes glistened with somewhat curiosity as he gazed at me with an unrecognisable expression.

Just as I knew it, he was thinking of trying something else. 

Sehun suddenly reached for the first few buttons at the front of my dress, but my reflexes were much sharper than he thought. 

"Don't even think about it" I warned and slapped his hands away. 

If I were not sane enough, I would have slapped that attractive smirk off his face too. 

"Fine" he muttered and switched to a manlier mode. 

He approached the doors leading back to my bedroom, but before he headed out, Sehun turned his head and ordered this: 

"If you're not out in five minutes, you leave me no choice but to undress and clothe you myself." 

A high-heeled platform shoe was sent crashing against the door which he closed just in time. 

Life must really hate me.