Eun Mi's Bedroom

♥♥♥ I Fell In Love With Oh Sehun, My Personal Bodyguard ♥♥♥

Eun Mi's Bedroom

[Eun Mi's POV] 

For the next few days, I had skipped school because the doctors advised I should get over the trauma I experienced. 

But it wasn't that easy having to hide from twelve boys housing you in. 

It had been officially assigned that each and every bodyguard of Exo had to stand at specific places. 

So… when I get up in the morning, I see one at the breakfast bar. 

When I go to relax at the lounge, I see one standing there. 

When I take a stroll around the gardens, I see another too. 

Exo were all over the place; there was always one I'd see no matter where the hell I was. 

And it was killing me because they were all so good-looking..

"Good morning, Miss Choi" Suho greeted as I arrived at my father's library, following me in that day. "Isn't the weather lovely?"

"I wouldn't know because I haven't been outside yet" I answered truthfully. 

He smiled and let me course through whatever I wished like doing. I had decided I like him— not in that kind of way, but you know what I mean. He was one of the very few I felt comfortable around. 

"What are you looking for..?" Suho observed me scanning the shelves and tracing the spines of the books with my finger. The library was massive, should I add. 

"Um.. nothing specific, just something to reference from for my biology class." I sighed and stood on my tiptoes, my eyes landing on a book I was settled to grab and read. 

"Biology, you say?" Suho questioned with a grin, squeezing in the impressing fact that both his parents were teachers. I turned to stare at him, noticing he had an I-Know-Everything smirk on his face. 

"Uh-huh" I cutely nodded. He crossed his arms and casually leaned against the shelves on his shoulder, "just ask me anything!"

"Oh, O-okay.." I pried through my notes and pulled out a sheet, squinting my eyes as I read aloud the question in tiny writing. 

"Using the biological understanding and knowledge of menstrual cycles, explain how one can avoid pregnancy."

Suho froze like an ice sculpture, he didn't even blink nor breathe. That knowing smirk of his fell for a straight face, just as quick. I knew this question would take him aback, hehe..

He was silent and motionless for a few seconds, then suddenly straightened up and turned to the bookshelf. "..I'll get you that book." 

I quietly giggled at his change of mind and thanked him for extracting the book for me. Taking it to my room, I flopped onto the bed and began flipping through the pages looking for notable references. 

"Why don't you just use the Internet?" 

The sudden deep voice made my skin creep all over. I wasn't used to having boys in my room. 

I quickly sat up straight with wide surprised eyes, mind and body alert at the sight of Oh Sehun in my bedroom. 

He smirked handsomely at my sudden squeak. 

"Yah! This is a girl's bedroom!" I didn't hesitate to inform. I hated how he looked so casual about it. Didn't he feel a single bit embarrassed..? 

"Get. Out!"

"I would've but how can I, when you simply can't handle being left alone?" He said sympathetically as if I couldn't live without him. I felt the urge to kick him where it hurts. 

"I think I'll manage." I retorted and glared at the young bodyguard while still sitting on the bed, patiently waiting for him to leave. 

As if he didn't hear me, Sehun purposely dropped down at the edge of the bed and innocently smiled at me like I asked him to sit and stay here. 

"Didn't you even hear me?" I growled, shutting the book closed. "You can't be in here! This is my bedroom!"

Sehun folded one leg over the other and leaned backwards with one arm supporting him upright on the bed, implying that he'd stay put no matter what I say. 

This brat! 

"I have every given right to be here" he simply spoke and defended himself. 

What?!

"No, you don't!"

"Of course, I do. I hope you haven't forgotten but I'm your personal bodyguard, meaning I go where you go. And do whatever you do." Sehun emphasised the word 'personal' as if it meant anything superior or special. 

"And I have permission from your father.. Just ask him."

"You liar!" I lashed out in a scream and pointed a surly finger in his direction. "You're just saying that for an excuse! I'm not dumb, you know." 

"Well. Even if you did kick me out, you wouldn't last for five seconds and beg me to return again, anyway." He closed his eyes peacefully, expecting me to believe all that . 

Without even thinking about it, my hands automatically grabbed for the shut library book and smacked him with it hard on the shoulder. 

"Yah, what's with all the violence?!" Sehun coiled back and opened his eyes in shock. 

I glared at him and screwed my lips together, returning back to silence in case I swore at him by accident. The book could literally snap in half if I weren't gripping onto it so tight. My knuckles were turning white as they clenched it in fury. 

"Go." I ordered straightforwardly and gestured the exit with the book held out in the direction of the door. 

Sehun responded by prying the book out of my hands and perfectly tossing it over to a chair quite a far distance from us. The pages didn't even flutter.

How did he do that...

He ignored my continuous angry comments and abusive-yet-gentle hits. Grabbing my wrist, he yanked me off the bed and led me out of my bedroom towards the rosy gardens. 

"What are you doing?!" I panicked worryingly how anyone could have witnessed us with him holding my arm. "Let go of me!"

Sehun did the exact opposite and tightened his grip. I don't think he intended to let go. 


A/N: Am I rushing too much on everything?? Thanks for reading btw! 안녕히겨세요~ XD