Myself

EXO:Come Back Home

Hey! It's me.ExOTicS_ExoPlanet.Thanks for reading this.I really appreciate it.I make it to 90 views for now. KAMSAHABNIDA. Ergghh..I'm not the one who is very pro to say something good but thanks for you and also to Toheart Request Shop. Even the poster is simple but it's really nice.Well,sometimes the simple one is the perfect one.Whoever is my readers,I hope you have fun and excited reading my fics.If you have talent on making poster please make one for me because I'm not really good at this.Please.I'm gladly post and thanked you.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              


.>>>>>>>SUZY POV<<<<<<<

"Noona! Wake up!!! Are you dead??" a person shaked my leg. Don't bother me.I want to sleep. Someone pulled my blanket from my face.Okay..I gave up.

"It's  6.30 a.m..Get ready or you'll be late." Arghhhh!!!!! Work.. I work and work and work. Non-stop. I will tell you about my work later.

"Get up" my little brother went out of my room. Lazily I grab my towel and went to the bathroom.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

   I went to YG building.Yah.I work there. Not as a singer but a makeup assistant for 2NE1!!!! Cool,right? Lately they busy practising for their Countdown,trip to Beijing and K-POP Music Hits.I needed to waited until they finished practise then,I could go home. It's deppend on them if they were tired so they finish earlier.

  As I stepped to 2NE1 personal room, I can heard Minzy and CL screaming. As always. I opened the door and saw Dara throwing pillow to CL while Bom was busy eating.

 "What's wrong?" I sat at the sofa near they were standing.

"I am playing pillow fight with Dara." CL thew the pillow to Dara back.

 "Don't play without me" well,I joined them. Nobody know that this is the true 2NE1. They were not cool,swag and fantastic like in the stage but cheerfully especially Dara who is happy-go-lucky. My phone rang.2NE1 'Come Back Home' song is my ringtone. Oh..It their manager. 

  "Yae Mr.Manager?" as they hear Mr.Manager they main silent."Nae..Nae..Arasso" I hang up.Three of them were looking at me except for Bom.EATING.

 "Get ready.You guys needed to hit K-POP Countdown Inkigayo!!Palle." I  entered their dressing room and grab their clothes. While waitinf for them to get ready with their cloth, let me tell you about my family.

  I have a little brother name Kang Minhyuk.Kind? Sort of. For me he's alittle DEVIL. Minhyuk will always give me revenge. It's not his fault.(His actually) He read my diary so I read his back. Nobody know he has a diary. He took a notebook and wrote all about his crush.I don't why he din't have the brave to say to our neighbour's daughter. I will continue later,okay?  

Dara finished wore his cloth.

"Let me help you with the make up." I grab the make up collection in front of the mirror.

 Firstly,I tied her hair and make her face. Dara looks beautiful everytime if she doens't look too fancy.Then,I continue with CL,Minzy and Bom.My  cellphone rang again. I ask them to be quite.

 "Hello?Nae.Mianeii.Nae.Nae.Mianei.I be there right now." they started to fell nervous when hearing I said mianeii many times.

 "Palle!!Get your make-up done.MR MANAGER wanted me to go to his office." 
 ************************************************************************************************************************************************

 "Mr Manager? Why did you call me?" I sat at the chair in front of him

 "You will go to the countdown right? Know the new boy group from SME?" I nodded.

 "They getting too more popular than us.We need to stop it.On the countdown give this to one of the EXO member and tell them it was from Papa YG.Don't let them read it.Ask them to give it to SME Big Boss." he gave me a letter. I bowed before leaving his room and walked to 2NE1 room.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

"Do the best guys.Sing Come Back Home and Gotta be you,okay?"Dara and the rest of them walked to the stage.Singing their best top music.Later,it is EXO turn to perfome. What was so special about this group? Handsome? Well,98%.

 They sang GROWL and Wolf. It was ordinary. Not special! As the finish perfome I went to their personal room.2NE1 had one of those too. Every K-POP idols get a room for Countdown. I knocked.
  
"Come in."

 Nervous? Of corse.I enter the room slowly.

"Who are you?" I searched for the voice.Aah!! There he is. Drinking a glass of water with straw.Haha!


"My name is Bae Su Ji.Just call me Suzy.Ermm...Can I talk to one of you?" 

"No.Just talk to all of us." although I'm not their fans, at least I know them. A few of them. Suho was looking straight to my eyes as I can saw him eating a cake.

"Is SME's boss here?" twelve of them look at me.What?

"He's at that room."ermm..Ke..Kai told me.I thanked him and walked to the room. I could almost fainted if Kai din't show me this room. Thanks,Kai.

  I knocked the door and waited for an answer.I enter when I heard SME's boss,Lee Soo-man.

"Who are you?"he ask. Same tone like the EXO asked me.

"My name is Bae Su Ji a.k.a. Suzy.I'm from YG Entertaiment and I wan-" I could not finish it okay.

"YG?Are spying us?!!?" he stand up.

"Mr.Yang Hyun Suk want me to give this letter for you." I hand over the letter.

"Come in! I know you heard our conversation!!" he yelled to the door. What's wrong with him? SICK? no. LOST? never. CRAZY? probaly.

I look at the door.It's slowly open.What?!!! Chinca?!!!!

>>>>>>LEE SOO- MAN POV<<<<<<<<<<<<

Yang Hyun Suk? No way.Suzy,is this a joke? She gave me a letter.

   Lee Soo-man. Don't make a fake about EXO. I know you.You will do anything just for moneys.Please man.... I'm sick of it.

Huh? For what--

"Come in! I knw you heard our conversation!!!" I yelled.

One by one EXO's member entered my room.

"Kris? You too!!!?" I thought Kris will never do such things.

"No.Xiumin-hyung drag me here." innocent face.He's always like that.Cool in every situasion. I just nodded.

"What did you guys want?" asking is the only thing I could do now.

They main silent.

I wrote a text on a piece of paper and fold it.I lend it to Suzy.

"Suzy, give this to Yang Hyun Suk and you may go now.I have something to discuss with Exo" Suzy bowed and left my room.

"Tell me what do you want?" I let out the heavy sigh.

"Well, we just want to make sure about the Suzy girl." Kyungsoo said without facing me.

"Huh?!!You can go now." tired to nag at them I just let them go.





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JILwOU4S8Ehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?-


 


 

[p/s:Subscribes and comment. :)]