History Past

EXO:Come Back Home

Hey! It's me.Thank you for reading or else I won't have a lot of readers.Thank you for dinoo_unicorn trailer and poster shop for making this poster.
HELP NEEDED! If you have talent on making poster,lease make one for me and PM me.Please
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              


>>>>>>>>>>SUZY POV<<<<<<<<<<<
"I'm from your past.An old friend that you left."


"Wae?"

"Can we meet?I pick you in front of YG Building at 5.00 p.m.Bye" bipppp.....She/he hang up.
Yah! Cinca?? Whatever but who is this person actually?

 I just watched them dancing at the studio.They sweating and tired.Pity them but what can I do?
Actually I like watching they  tired(HAHAHA...JUST KIDDING BUT SOMETIMES)
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                

4.55 p.m.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      
  I was standing in front of YG's building.Today,2NE1 finished their practise earlier so I can went home.Where is the person I needed to wait?
I put on my beats headphone and played jiyong's oppa song.That XX.It is one of my favourite songs.I closed my eyes slowly.

  "Your Suzy,right?" Aahh!!! Disturbing peoples.
"Nae.Wae?" I look at the  two men who were standing in front of me.Are they my old friends?They look like a bodyguard in their suit.
They grab both of my hand and one of them closed my mouth.I tried to scream but I can't.Someone help me!! I've been kidnapped! They drag me to a black van and make me sit to passanger seat.Please!! I want to go home!!
  
 "Suzy"a voice said cheerfully.I turn to my left to see who's the one kidnapped me.No way.My vision was right even it's made me really suprised.
 
"Wasn't you Park Chanyeol from EXO?"Yeah.Shocking,right? An idol just kidnapped an ordinary girl?!! This must be a huge and hot news.

 "You din't know me?"

 "Anniya.You're Park Chanyeol from EXO.Did you think I'm such a jerk to not knowing a famous idol?"

 "Anni..I mean did you really know me?"he told his driver to start moving the van.

 "I want to go.I need to see someone."I opened the door.Oh man! It's locked.

 "You really din't know me or even remember me?"he sigh.
 
"Can I go now?"I look at him.

 "I'm your best friend in your high school,Chanyeol."thanks.It helped me a little to remember you.

"Ahhhh.Park Chanyeol.Mianei,I really din't remember you."I hugged him.It's felt really good to meet someone that we din't see for years.

"Finally."

 We talked about career,hobbies and many things.Chanyeol was many best friend once but I left him.I transfer to London for 4 years and studied there.When I reached Korea, he's gone just like  wind.I din't even heard about him so,I slowly forgot who's Park Chanyeol.It's a relieved to know he's fine.Chanyeol gave me a ride home even I told him I can go home alone but he said it is too dangerous.Something's never change.He was too caring about me just like when we were in high school.I waved at him before walked to my house.I entered my house and as usual my parents won't be at home.Minhyuk was watching a drama on his laptop using his headphone.I gave his a headphone as a birthday present just like he want.It was the limeted edition.Luckily, Bom was shopping with me when I bought him this headphone.

  The owner of the shop gave us a discount just for Bom's autograft at his album 2NE1"CRUSH'.Bom was really happy that time and she introduced me to her fans.I was really ashamed that time.An ordinary girl and the top 5 k-pop idols.Gladly,all of her fans din't said anything rude to me and what makes me laught was all of her fans saying I'm just pretty like Bom.Bom hurriedly said "Anniya.I'm prettier than her".All of her fans also laught.

 Slowly I walked to him from his back and hug him.

"Hey!What are you watching?"

"A drama.Noona I'm.."

"Hungry,right?"

"Order a pizza.Pizza.Pizza."

 I chuckle. He know how to make me do something for him.Our pizza came 15 minutes later and Minhyuk finished 6 over 10 pizza slices.Wow.He must be really hungry.
***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
TIT! TIT! TIT! TIT!
  My alarm.I groaned.6.20 a.m..40 minutes left to preapare.It's weird.I never heard my alarm sounded.Whatever.
2NE1 official van arrived at 6.50 a.m. in front of my house as usual.2NE1 were sleeping.They must be totally exhausted.As we reached the YG Building,I woke all of them up.We entered the building and I make them a cups of coffee at our room.After that,2NE1 started their practise reheseal.When it is almost 12 Hyun Suk oppa texted me a message.

Suzy,
Please came to my office now.


I went to his office just like he wanted to.I knocked his office.I din't do anything wrong,right?

As I enter his office I can see many boxes on his table.

"Give this to all the person I listed on this paper.Tell them this is a thankful give." without anything to say I grab all the boxes and walked out of his room.I lread the list.

1.Jiwon
2.Seung Hyun (TOP)
3.PSY
4.SE7EN

5.Seung Ri
6.Yong Bae
7.Akdong Musician
8.Epik High

9.Choi Jiwoo
10.Daesung


Wow.It's look likes I had a lot to do.Oh no! I'm not your assistant! I'm 2NE1's..(sigh)