Who You?

EXO:Come Back Home

Hello!Thanks for reading.Thank you Toheart Poster Shop and if anybody good at making poster please make one for me.  THANK YOU.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              


>>>>>>>>SUZY POV<<<<<<<<<<


I walk to 2NE1 room.They were watching a drama from 2NE1 laptop.It's a special laptop for them when they had a trip or going somewhere.iPad.

"Guys..perepare yourself.It's about time to know who's the winner.Give me the laptop"They hand me over the laptop.I searched the Countdown Vote.We waited for the result.

Nervous? Of corse.
Scare? What?! No.     a little.

1st:EXO        OVERDOSE                               98% VOTE
2nd:2NE1     COME BACK HOME                    90% VOTE
3nd:APINK   NO NO NO                                  87% VOTE
4th: CNBLUE  CAN'T STOP                             82% VOTE


They win..again.It's okay. Maybe 2NE1 just need to work even harder than before.The different is only 8%. Glady,2NE1 din't felt dissapointed. Thay just a little little bit sad.

    In the  car,I tried to cheer them with a rock song.As always, Dara will dance to the music first.Follow by,CL,Bom and Minzy.Smiled was in my lif. They are one part of my family. I can't see them sad or even cried.

"Suzy,join us." Dara who is started shaking her head do it in front of me.I shook my head. Dara and Bom pulled me. No choice, I just dance with them.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              

I put the letter at Mr.Manager CEO Yang Hyun Suk.He was not in his office.Good.I look at all of his picture.Yang Hyun oppa is handsome so why don't he have a girlfriend? I like Hyun Suk oppa very much because he is not like Soo-man oppa.Angry.Kind. Of corse I choose kind.I walk to his desk.Sit at his boos chair.Placing my leg at the table.Haha.This is fun.I walked to his drawer.Suddenly,the door was open.

"Suzy?"he look with his weird face.Luckily,I'm not sitting at his chair or else I been caught red hand.

"I waited for you to arrive. You sid don't let anybody see this letter so,I left it at your table and waited for you.YG Family might read it." I bowed and walked away.

Open the door.

"Dara!Don't play pillow fight now!" I grab the pillow.She looked at the groung just like when a little child been mad.Thay will look at the groung. I throw it at her face.Look,smile appear on her face.

"Let watch Bom new variety show,Roommates!" I suggest.Tired of playing with Dara.

We gather and sat in front of the television except Bom.She was grabbing as many food as she could and run to us.Threw the food at the table.We ate it and watched together.

>>>>>>>>>>BOM POV<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I threw all the food and suddenly some of it fell into the ground.Luckily,the door been knocked and they all looking at the door.I hurriedly pick it and realize that my mineral water is getting less. Did I drank it? No.

I looked at the back.Ooops!!! It splatter at the floor.What did I need to do now?

"Yae? Nae.Nae.Mianeiyo."Suzy said in front of the door.

As the person go,I hurriedly asked.

"Who is it?"

"BoA.She asked if we want to join her on lunch but I told her we're already eat.Cah.Let's watch the show."Suzy walked to the sofa.I followed her.

"Suzy,Bom din't get glass.Help me take it."Dara went to the kitchen.Suzy walked to her.

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Ahh!!!!!!"
 I knew it. I looked at them.

"Dara,are you okay?"Suzy started panicked when she saw Dara felt because my fault.Dara turn her face to me.EVILISH one.

"Bomi!!!!!!!!" 

"Wae?"

"You did it again.!!!!First,CL,Minzy.Suzy and lastly me! First you throw all the rubbish in the dressing room and make CL hit the wall of suprised because there is a cockroaches.Minzy,well you draw many things on her face with us.Suzy,she injured her left elbow because of your carelessly." Dara mad.

"I'm sorry,okay?!!"I yelled.

"That's wasn't enough!" 

"Okay! Stop fighting."Suzy stop us.As I pushed her all eyes were on her.What?

Suzy hit the wall hard.Dara went to her.Panicked? Yeah.TOTALLY

"Are you okay?""Dara asked.I can saw her face pale.

"Yeah,I'm fine"Suzy stand up.

"Suzy,Mianei.I'm so sorry." I felt totally guilty.

"It's already 5.00.I think I better went home"Suzy grab her bag and left us without word.

I went to the roomates house because I started to fell uneasy 2NE1.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SUZY POV<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

"Noona,wake up.Work!!You're extremely late" I rub my eyes.I must been felt asleep.My body still fell hurt. I don't want to work today. I grab my phone and call my Mr.Manager's assistant.

"Labusaeyo?"
"This is Suzy,Please tell Yang Hyuk oppa I can't go to work. I'm sick."
"Nae."
"Kamsahabnida" I hang up.

"Din't go to work,huh?" Minhyuk stare. I smiled at him.

"I'm tired of 2NE1." I lye down on my bed.He went to my room and sat beside me.

"Why?"

"Thay fought yesterday and when I tried to settle it Bom to push me to the wall."

"Pity you"he stored my hair. Wait? What's wrong with my brother today?

"What did you want?"I stare at him.

"I want to eat.Omma and appa are not at home.I'm hungry.It's lunch time" I knew it.

"Go away!"I pulled my blanket and cover my face.I can heard he let out his big sigh.Okay,I felt a little guilty but whatever.My body is getting better so I wanted to sleep.It will fix the hurt.

"Noona,please."he started begging.

"Fine.Let me change my cloth and get ready.We'll eat at the new restaurant.I think it is not so far from our house"Minhuk jumped.He ran to his room.Maybe he's getting ready too.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

  My 'sick day' is over. WORK...Wow..I'm really hated work though.

YG's Building

 Hah..I don't know if I want to step in 2NE1's room or not but I am standing in front of YG sliding door. I entered my card on the security system and enter the building.I walked to 2NE1's room and knocked it.No answer.I pushed the door.

"Wasn't I told you guys not to come to our room! We din't want to dance right now! Just....................go"Dara look at me.

"Bae Su-Ji"she ran.All 2NE1  hugged me.

"Suzy,are you okay? I'm so sorry.Mianeii."Bom bowed. I hugged him.As I said,I don't want them to be sad.

"You guys have a practise to do.The Inkigayo need you"I look at their schelduce on my phone.We went to the studio.They hurriedly took their position and start dancing.Seing them dance happily make me smiled.My phone rang so, I went outside to answer it.The numbers seem unfamiliar.

"Yae?"

"Suzy?"

"Nae?Who is this?"



"I'm from your past.Your old friend that you left"






[Please subscribe or leave a comment.KAMSAHABNIDA]