The Only

EXO:Come Back Home

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SUZY POV<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Firstly,I sent the boxes to Jae Sung sunbae.(PsY)He thanked me and continued to record his new video 'Gentelman'.Then,I sent it to Epik High and Akdong Musician.Wow,all of them were busy practicing.I wonder what was in all the boxes?It's goes the same to SE7EN,Choi Jiwoo and Daesung oppa.They were really busy and when it's time for me to give GD-oppa his box I'm nervous.Why? idk.I enter his dance studio.He was dancing to his song.'Who you?'

"Suzy?"he saw I'm standing besides his assistant.I gave a box that was write his name and hurriedly go.Hey!It's not that I hate or an idiot.It just it's been 2 years I din't saw him.He was busy.Before he confessed to CL,Daesung told me Top and GD had a big crush on me but I din't believe it...at first.By the way GD talk to me,I started to feel weird.He started to feel shy and smiling at me or CL.I think he's better now.I wnet to TOP studio.Like I said,everyone were busy including him.TOP practicing Doom Dada song for the next countdown.I put the box on his table.Hopely he din't realize I was there.What a lucky day,he TOTALLY din't knew I was there.I think he's with Bom.Maybe.Probaly.The last person Yongbae(BB).

 The person I like the most as my friend,Yongbae.I knock his door since he locked it."Come in".Ahhh...he's recording the Eyes,Nose,Lips song!! Look,today is the busiest day ever."Suzy!What's that?"he was already putting down his headphone and walked toward me.

"I don't know but you get more boxs than other."I gave it to him.

"Oh.There is two ice-cream.Let's eat together since this is my break time."     chinca?

"Taeyang..wasn't you was recording your new song just a few minutes ago?You just stop it and came to me."

"I need a break.I'm tired." Taeyang already open the ice cream cup.He started to explain why I need to eat with him.Here is the reasons.

1.I need to relax with a friend.
2.There's no one there to eat with him
(Liar! You still have your assistant)
3.I need to help him because I am his friend......................Duh!

"Fine."Yongbae hand over the ice cream cup and drag me to eat against the wall near the corner of his studio.

"Suzy,do you mind helping me?"

"Yes.I mind."

"Oh,Why?Please"

"I got a feeling that something bad will happened if I help you.Nah...I'm just kidding"he start chuckling..

"Please ask Dara what did he think about me."he whispered.

"What?Are you crazy?"

"Pleaseee..."

"Okay..as long it make you happy"

"Thanks.Hey! I got something to give to you and Dara." Taeyang ran to his dressing room.He came back within second and gave me two knit cap.Black and red.I think that black knit cap he wore when he recorded his song.Wow! The good thing is he bought it for me and Dara!Dara must be so lucky.I guess so.

"Appreciate it.It was the limited edition you know."he smirked.

 I thanked him and walked back to 2NE1 room.Let me explain what I saw.
   Bom was eating and surfing the internet.
   CL was playing with 2NE1's dancing Xbox.
   Minzy was watching the television.
  Dara was playing something on her phone.

 I walked to Dara and talked to her.

"What are you playing?"

"Candy Crush!!" she smiled.

"You din't have any crush on YG?" I started talking about boys so it can make my work easily to talk about Yongbae.

"Hmm...Nope.Do you?" I shook my head.

"If Seung Ri ask you for a date?Do you accept it?"CL who was playing with the dancing box ran to us and listen to what Dra will answer.

"Maybe.He's kind." I open my phone and recorded it without her knowing.

"Yongbae?" 

"Hmmm.In YG we can't date."

"But you said maybe for Seung Ri!"CL beat her.

"I think about it.I want a man that was handsome,had muscle and kind."Dara nervously explain.

"Like?"CL ask her again.

"I don't know."

"Okay then." I stop recorded the video.CL went to the kitchen to drink a glass of water.

  Oh My God! How do I need to sent this to Yongbae.He will be upset...again.

"Ermmm..Dara,Yongbae gave this to you."I gave her the red knit cap.

"Thanks! It's beautiful!"she placed it on 2NE1 dressing room.

  Aarghh!!!! I'm really stress now.Taeyang..please settle this on your own.I can't help you.

Mianei Mianei.

"Suzy there someone on the door!!"Bom yelled.

What?I din't even heard someone knock the door.





[Please subsribe or leave me a comment :)]