Me?

EXO:Come Back Home

"Suzy!Did you heard me?"

"Nae.Nae.Wait."I walked to Bom and see Mr.Manager.

"Bae Su Ji,please come to my office." Please!! I don't wanted to.Oh..CEO Yang is eye devil.What do you want me to do again?I followed him from the back.

"Here.Pass this to Lee Soo-man on 2NE1 next perfomance."he hand over a folded letter.Don't sid it.Anne!!

"Don't you have a WeChat or something to just text him?" Dammit! I can't hold it.

"Hahaha.This is a secret message so nobody can read it.His staff may accidently read it." Luckily,he doesn't mad.Although I never ever make him mad but I still scare.

  Oh!Mianei..I forget to tell you about 2NE1 concert two days away..but..they play a lot than dancing.I bowed and walked to my only safe room.2NE1 PRIVATE ROOM.

"Did you guys done practising?"I quickly asked.They nodded and continued what they were doing.This was the most horrible and boring day.It's 15 minutes before it is 5 p.m..Palle! I wish I could skip the day but what can I do?

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              

 This is it K-Pop hitz 2014.Exo joined it too so 2NE1 need to work on their singing if they wanted to win this. About Taeyang? I din't told him about it..yet.After he done perfoming his Eyes,Nose,Lips,I will tell him.2NE1 sang the song Gotta be you.I hope they win.Exo this time Wolf song.It's really ordinary but they have a lot of sasaeng fans.
 

 So,after the dance I called Chanyeol to ask him to just pick this letter and give it to Soo-man but he won't do it.He said he want to introduce me to his friends so,I quickly rejected him.Chanyeol surrender and was on his way to 2NE1's waiting room.I open the door as Chanyeol texted me he was already there.He was playing with his phone when I opened the door.I lend him the letter but he just look at me. What? Did I made something wrong?    

>>>>>>CHANYEOL POV<<<<<<<<<<

 I want so bad to introduce Suzy to EXO.Well,I have a few reasons,okay.First,she's my best friend.Second,I left her for years.That was my fault.I felt really guilty.She is my beast friend.I need to show her to EXO.Thrid,it that...erm...I need...Erghhh...I don't know.I texted her that I'll already arrived there.Think Chanyeol think.Palle! Think! Oh no! The door was open and Suzy lend me the letter.I looked at her for awhile and an idea came to my mind.

  "Chanyeol?"she waved her hand in front of me.Maybe she was just checking if I was in my world.

  "Nae?"I smirked.The plan will success.I know.

  "Here.Give this to Lee Soo-man."she hand over the letter.No..No..Miss Bae,you will be following me.

    I closed the door.She looked confussed and a little bit suprised but just wait.I grab her hand and drag her to EXO's waiting room. 

   "Let me go.Chanyeol,where are you dragging me?" Mianeii Suzy.Why are you so afraid to EXO until you din't want to give that letter on your own just like you did before?Finally,we reached my waiting room.
   
   "Chanyeol.."she stop her sentence when she saw the sign 'EXO' .She looked at me and rolled her eyes.I opened the door.All the members looked at me and Suzy.

   "Guys,I want to introduce you to my best friend,Suzy"Suzy bowed.Exo did the same too.

  "Wasn't she was the one who sent the letter?"Xiumin hyung asked.He remember?

   "Nae.I'm sorry if I was disturbing you that time."she bowed again.Suzy you so kind.

 "It's okay.The reasons you here?Do you want to see Soo-man again?"Baekhyun asked.


  "That's the first reasons and the second is..."she look at me"Chanyeol drag me here." Suzy pointed at me.Now all the members looked at me again.

  "Suzy?" Oh no!The voice! Please not him! The members turned.

  "Mr.Lee."Suzy bowed.

   "Haha.What're you doing here?Is there any letter from YG?"
   
   such a spoiler.

   "Nae.Here."she gave the letter.

   No way.This only means one thing.She will leave after she gave the letter! My plan? Arghh...Anne.

  "Thanks.Please wait for a minutes and I gave you my letter to him.Suit yourself and make yourself at home.You can talk with EXO if you're boring"he entered his room.This means victory! Oh yeah! I win! Winner face? Check.

  "Suzy,you can sit there."Luhan pointed to a coach next to where I was sitting.It was empty.She followed the ordered and sat beside me.

  "Guys,I want you to meet Suzy,she's my old best friend."I introduced her as soon as she sat.

  "Chinca?"Xiumin hyung looked weird.

  "Why?"

  "You never told us about it."Baekhyun put both of his hand on his wrist.

  "Well,I'm sorry."

  "Suzy,is Chanyeol is a good friend or worst?" Luhan joked.

  "Ermm....ermmmm.."she looked down.You din't know I'm a good or worst? :0

  "Don't worry.Whisper it to me."Luhan hyung came near Suzy.

  "Ermmm....he's a good...friend?"she explained but.........nothing.

  "Are you sure?Kai is Chanyeol a good hyung?"Kyungsoo waved his hand to Kai.

  "I'm not sure.Sometimes is and sometimes not."Arghhh!Kai.I wanted to cry.Nah.I'm not.

  "Is it more to good or bad?"Suho looked at me.

  "Bad!Very bad!" Sehun make an evil face and then he laught.What's wrong with all this maknae?

  "Suzy?"