Sweet Fight

2JUN Collections

“Hey! What’s wrong with you?” asked Yoseob when Junhyung suddenly barge into his apartment.

“I hate him!” said Junhyung and slump onto Yoseob couch.

“Eoh? Why? Are you guys fighting again?” asked Yoseob. Junhyung humph. Yoseob shook his head.

“Why are you guys always fighting? Can you guys just live a day without any fight?” asked Yoseob, frustrated. Ever since Dujun and Junhyung become a couple, they will fight every single day. And it has been like that for almost 2 years. But they still survive until now. He just couldn’t understand those two idiots.

“He’s the one who forgot our anniversary,” pouted Junhyung.

“But he’s busy with drama filming right? He’s earning money for you, for us,” said Yoseob in as-a-matter-of-fact tone.

“I know but still can’t he just wish happy anniversary? Is that too hard?” said Junhyung sadly.

“Eoh Junnie? You are here?” said Hyunseung who apparently just finished showering.

“Hi Seungie,” said Junhyung. He looks outside the window.

“Fight with Dujun again?” asked Hyunseung. Junhyung only nodded.

“When will you guys stop fighting and eventually stop bothering us?” asked Hyunseung. Yoseob elbowed him.

“Ouchh~~” Yoseob mouthed ‘you shouldn’t said that’.

“I’m leaving. Sorry for bothering you guys,” said Junhyung and left Hyunseob apartment.

“Yahhh~~ Why did you say like that? Junnie must be hurt right now,” whined Yoseob.

“But that’s the truth. Why we always become their childish fight victims?” asked Hyunseung, clearly dissatisfied.

“I know but he’s our friend,” replied Yoseob. Hyunseung move closer and back hug his wife.

“Yes, they are our friends but they are old and mature enough to handle things by their own,” replied Hyunseung and placed a soft kiss on top of Yoseob head.

 

 

 

After walking around the district, Junhyung finally decide to go home. He’s tired of thinking about them. He can’t find any logical reason why he’s mad and sulking over the simple thing. He suddenly feel sorry for Dujun. He has been such an for Dujun. He’s been too childish with Dujun yet Dujun hasn’t leave him.

“I’m home,” he utters. He looks around their apartment and there’s no sign of any other human being.

“Dujunie is not home yet. I should get some sleep,” he mumled and went straight to their bedroom. He just lay down and soon after he fall asleep. Little that he know, Dujun was actually in the house. He’s just hiding somewhere in order not to get spotted by Junhyung.

A few hours later, Junhyung stirred in his sleeps when he feel something tracing his face. He open his eyes and the first thing he sees is his Dujun.

“Hi sweety~” smiled Dujun sweetly.

“You are late,” whined Junhyung. He already forgot about his anger towards the older.

“I know and I’m sorry,” said Dujun. Junhyung hummed in response.

“You should get up now. Wash your face okay?” asked Dujun.

“Eoh?? Why??? I’m still sleepy. Come and slee with me,” whined Junhyung cutely.

“Nope. You have to get up now. It’s dinner time already,” Dujun shook his head.

“Orders me around,” pouted Junhyung.

“I know but I have something to show you. So wanna see it or not?”

“What something?” Junhyung eyes getting bigger. Dujun knows, Junhyung is interested in what he said just now.

“Shower first then I’ll show you,” smirked Dujun. Junhyung sighed.

“Fine! Fine! I’ll go now. Wait here,” said Junhyung and went to the bathroom. After quick shower and changed into new clothes, Junhyung confronts Dujun.

“So what is it?” asked Junhyung. He’s surely excited and Dujun notices it.

“Slow down baby. Sadly I have to blindfolded you,” grinned Dujun.

“What???!!!!” said Junhyung, unbelievable.

 

 

“Yahhh~~~ Where are you taking me? Why it feel so long?” asked Junhyung.

“We are not going anywhere baby. It’s within our apartment perimeter,” replied Dujun.

“Aishhh~~ Can you just unfolded me?” said Junhyung. After being seated, Dujun finally unfolded Junhyung. The first thing Junhyung see is a candle light table with a cake.

“Happy anniversary Junhyungie,” said Dujun and kissed Junhyung on the cheeks.

“I thought you forget about today,” said Junhyung.

“How can I forget this fated day? A day when you finally accept me and be my boyfriend,” grinned Dujun.

“You know what, I even barge into Yoseob house because I thought you forgot our anniversary,” pouted Junhyung. Dujun chuckled.

“I know. Hyunseung texted me saying you just barge into their apartment but then you left,” replied Dujun.

“That’s because Hyunseung said something that hurts me,” whined Junhyung. He doesn’t know why but he loves to pouted and whined these days.

“I know. He told me that too and he said sorry,” said Dujun. Junhyung nodded.

“But, when did you prepare all of this? Since when you are home?”

“Well, actually I’ve been home since you in Yoseob apartment. I just want to surpris you,” smiled Dujun sheepishly.

“But, why I didn’t notice you when I came home?”

“That’s because I know where to hide,” winked Dujun. Junhyung smiled. Yes, he’s happy to be with his Dujun.

“Now, let’s eat the cake first okay? Later on we’ll eat proper meal,” said Dujun. Junhyung nodded. After being lovey-dovey feeding each other, Dujun decided to go on with his plan.

“Baby, wanna dance with me?” asked Dujun. Junhyung blinks at him.

“Dance with you?” asked Junhyung.

“Yes. Dance with me. A romantic slow dance,” replied Dujun. Junhyung chuckled. He wonders, why Dujun become this romantic.

“Are you serious?”

“Yes, I’m freaking serious. So, will you dance with me?” Dujun offers his hands. Junhyung smiled before taking Dujun hands and they both dance to the soft and romantic music on the background.

“Junnie,” said Dujun. He’s boring into Junhyung eyes. Junhyung warpped his arms around Dujun neck while Dujun wrapping his arms around Junhyung small waist.

“Neh?”

“I love you,”

“I know, and I love you too,” replied Junhyung. He also boring into Dujun eyes. He sense the nervousness in Dujun eyes.

“If I ask you questions, will you answer me sincerely?” asked Dujun. Their body sways to the music.

“I will,”

“How much do you love me?”

“Too much to count,”

“Do you hate me?”

“I do but sometimes when you are just too dorky,” said Junhyung. Dujun chuckled.

“Have you ever imagine to live with me for the rest of your life?”

“Sadly yes,”

“Eoh? Why sadly?” pouted Dujun.

“That’s because you have to handle my childishness till the end of your life,” replied Junhyung.

“But I don’t mind tho,” said Dujun.

“Arasso, arasso. Next questions?”

“Do you want kids?”

“I would love too,”

“What if I say, let us make our baby tonight?” asked Dujun mischievously.

“Yahhh~~” Junhyung hits Dujun chest. He’s blushing madly.

“Awww~~ Are you still shy over it?” teased Dujun.

“Shut up!” whined Junhyung. Dujun laughed and kissed Junhyung crown.

“Wanna hear one last questions?” asked Dujun. He looks deep into Junhyung orbs and so does Junhyung.

“Yes please,”

“Will you be mine forever? Will you marry me?” asked Dujun. Junyung froze in his spot. They just keep staring into each other eyes before Junhyung cry and smiled.

“Pabo Dujunie,” said Junhyung. Tears are flowing out his eyes.

“Heyyy~~ What’s the matter? Why are you crying, hm?” asked Dujun. He wiped Junhyung tears with his thumb.

“I will pabo! I will marry you. It’s a million times yes,” said Junhyung. He’s smiling while tearing up.

“Thank you baby! Thank you! I promise, I’ll take care of you with my own life,” said Dujun.

“No, we will protect each other with our own life,” said Junhyung. Dujun nodded and twirls Junhyung around. He’s just too happy right now!

“Yahhh~~ Stop it! It makes me dizzy!!” said Junhyung between his laugh.

“Yong Junhyung, saranghae!!!” shouted Dujun. Even though there are only both of them in the house but they feel as they own the entire world.

“Nado saranghae, Dujun-ah,” replied Junhyung. Dujun just crash his lips with Junhyung and both of them lost in their drugging kiss.

 

=================================================================================================================

updated !!!

another failed attempt of 2jun fluff... OTL

but still, enjoy reading this!

comments are loved!!! ^_^

 

17th October 2015, Saturday, 2357