Idiot

2JUN Collections

“Yong Junhyung, do you accept….”

“Hyung! We found Dujun hyung!” shouted Dongwoon as he burst into the wedding hall. Junhyung blinks at his so-called cousin.

“Junhyung-ah! Stop the wedding! We found Dujun!” added Yoseob. He was panting hard. Guess, they were running to the hall.

Junhyung looks at his husband-to-be. The man smile, assuring Junhyung. Junhyung then look at his father. His mother already held his father.

“Mom, dad. I’m sorry. I couldn’t continue with this wedding. I have to go,” said Junhyung. He bowed to everyone before running towards Yoseob and Dongwoon. Three of them soon drive to a place, where they believe where Dujun was.

“Woonie ah, do you think he already married?” asked Junhyung. To be honest, he was scared. What if Dujun already married? What if Dujun already have kids? What if Dujun doesn’t love him anymore?

“Truthfully hyung, I don’t know,” utters Dongwoon.

“But we all know that Dujun is the faithful type. I’m positive that he is not even married,” added Yoseob, trying to lighten up the atmosphere.

“If Dujun hyung already married, then you can marry Yoseob hyung,” jokes Dongwoon.

“Yahhh~” Yoseob smacked Dongwoon head. Junhyung laughs seeing both of his friend and cousin bickering at the front. He knew Dongwoon likes Yoseob and the latter too but both of them are just too oblivious (or both of them are afraid of rejection actually). Soon, Junhyung was immersed in reminiscing the past with Yoon Doojoon, the man who steals his heart.

 

Throwback

“Look! That is our soccer team captain!” exclaimed Yoseob. All of them (Junhyung, Dongwoon and Yoseob) knew that Yoseob has a crush on the said captain.

“I’m gonna confess to him,” beams Yoseob while skipping to him.

“Hello, Dujun sunbaenim! I’m Yoseob, your junior by 1 year,” grins Yoseob. Dujun smiled too.

“Hi Yoseob. Don’t have to be too formal with me. You guys can call me Dujun hyung,” said Dujun.

“Oh, that’s great! They are my friend. This is Junhyung hyung. He actually is the same age as you but he just comeback from oversea so he needs to start over. And this is Dongwoon. He’s 2 years younger than Junhyung hyung. He is a smartass, that’s why he got to enroll with us,” giggles Yoseob.

“Nice to meet you guys. Do you have anything to tell me, Yoseob ah? Because I need to go now. My coach wants to meet me,” Dujun smiled apologetically.

“Uh, I’m sorry! Well, I just want to tell you that I like you! But don’t worry, it just like a girl crush and now I’m feel relieve that I’ve told you,” sighed Yoseob. Dujun chuckles.

“I appreciated your feeling but I’m sorry, I cannot like you back because I already have someone,” said Dujun.

“No! It’s okay hyung! I don’t mind it. But can all of us be friend instead?” asked Yoseob with his irresistible puppy eyes.

“Alright then! We are friends! I gotta go now! Wait for me after school, okay?” utters Dujun before he excused himself.

“Wihuuuu~ We can be friend with Dujun hyung!” Yoseob already jumping around like a rabbit. Both Junhyung and Dongwoon ignored him.

“Hyung, are you okay?” asked Dongwoon when he saw Junhyung keep looking at Dujun figure, who slowly lost in his vision.

“I like him,” utters Junhyung.

“You like who, hyung?!” asks Yoseob, surprised.

“Dujun”

“What??!! Whoaaa! Finally, The Dragon like someone!” squeal Yoseobs and it does earn look from other students. And since that day, the news about Yong Junhyung liking Yoon Doojoon had spread throughout the school. Junhyung, as usual, wearing his poker face and being cool. Dujun on the other hand, keep stealing glances on Junhyung. And Yoseob already forgotten his little crush on Dujun and keep trying to hook Junhyung and Dujun together.

End of throwback

 

“Hyung, we are here,” utters Dongwoon. Junhyung heaved a sigh. In front of them is the huge mansion, name Yoon Villa.

“This must be Dujun hyung home! It’s huge!” awe Dongwoon. He pressed the bell.

“Hello?”

“Hello, is this Yoon Dujun house?”

“Yes. It is. What can I help you, mister?”

“Is he available now? We are his high school friends,”

“Wait a minute. Let me check with Master first,”

“He must be super rich,” comments Yoseob. Junhyung was rooted at his place. Half of his heart want to meet Dujun but another half asking him to run away. Soon after, the gate was opening and there are 2 butlers (they assumed) waiting for them.

“Welcome to Yoon Villa. Master is happy to meet you guys,” said one of the man.

“Please follow us,” added another man. The trio couldn’t help but to awe at everything they saw. Soon after, they were at the backyard of the mansion. There, stood a man with a little kid in his arms.

“Master, they are here,” announced the butler. It was a nerve wrecking moments for Yoseob, Dongwoon and Junhyung. After almost 6 years, they are finally meeting each other again.

“Thank you, Uncle Joo. Can you please take care of Joonie for a while?” said Dujun and Junhyung definitely remember that voice. In fact, he already remembered that voice by heart.

“Dujun hyung,” utters Dongwoon. Dujun turns to them.

“Finally, you come to find me,” smiles Dujun. Both Yoseob and Dongwoon hug their beloved hyung.

“Where have you been hyung? How come you just missing after the exam? You don’t even take your result?” bombarded Dongwoon with questions.

“I got something to do. I’m sorry guys,” smiles Dujun sheepishly.

“We are fine with it but you have to deal it with Junhyung hyung. He almost married someone else today,” said Dongwoon.

“You better settle things with him,” added Yoseob and wink. Later, both of them leave the couple alone.

“Junhyung,” utters Dujun after he got enough of staring from the latter.

“Idiot!” burst out Junhyung. He’s now crying. Dujun step closer to the latter and wrapped his arms around the latter, hugging him.

“Hey, don’t cry, please?”

“Idiot! Why did you leave me without any notice! You know, I’ve been missing you like an idiot and almost married another person! Why?!!” weeping Junhyung. Dujun keep hugging him.

“I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to leave you. Something important come and I need to be out of Korea for some time. I’m really sorry, dear,”

“Don’t dear me!” sulked Junhyung. He folded his hands and pouting.

“I’m sorry, baby. I didn’t mean to break our promise,” said Dujun. He back hug Junhyung and the latter doesn’t resist, which mean a good sign for him.

“My dad suddenly got attack and I have to go back to UK. I need to cover for him almost 1 year. And then I got offer to pursue my career as soccer player and yeah, that’s how I end up missing,” sighed Dujun. Junhyung already stopped crying. He turns back to face Dujun.

“Are you married?”

“Uh? Umm, no?”

“Then do you love someone??”

“Yes,” replied Dujun with smiled. Junhyung heart dropped at that.

“Who?” he asked.

“You,” winks Dujun and he earns a good slap (read : girly slap) on his chest.

“I love you,” utters Junhyung while looking up at Dujun face. The latter smiled.

“And I never stop loving you,” replied Dujun while caressing Junhyung face.

“But who’s Joonie?”

“My son?”

“Mwo? You said you not married?”

“I adopted him. Because he really resembles you a lot. And I named him Yoon Joonie,” grins Dujun.

“So right now I even have a son?”

“Are you going to marry me?”

“If you aks, I will,” smiles Junhyung shyly.

“Then marry me?”

“Yaahhh~~ Mwoyaa~~~ Not romantic at all, idiot,” mutters Junhyung shyly.

“Uncle Joo, brings Joonie here!” asked Dujun. The said man came with the 3 years old Joonie in his arms.

“Joonie, from now on, this is your mama, okay?” Dujun talked to the toddler. Joonie examines Junhyung carefully before he smiled and reach out his arms for Junhyung.

“Mama~” giggled the toddler. Junhyung heart fall once again for Joonie.

“Hello Joonie~~ I’ll be your mama, okay?” Junhyung talked with little Joonie.

“Yay! Papa keep his promish to give me mama~~” beams Joonie and kissed Junhyung on the lips.

“Yahh~ Papa still has a chance to kiss your mama,” Dujun being jealous with his son.

“Seriously Dujunie? You are being jealous with our kid?” giggles Junhyung.

“But I haven’t kiss you yet,” pouted Dujun. Junhyung shake his head.

“Here,” and Junhyung did peck Dujun lips, which left Dujun stun on his place.

“The rest, wait after wedding, eoh?” winks Junhyung before he walks away to join Yoseob and Dongwoon. Also that day, Dongwoon finally asked Yoseob out and the latter had to kissed Dongwoon to shut him from spilling nonsense speech about love.

=================================================================================================================

happy birthday, Yong Junhyung !! ^^ 

19th December 2016, Monday, 2305