Mama Cat

2JUN Collections

“Papa! Look!” said Jaesoon, Dujun son.

“What is it Jae?” asked Dujun. He actually tired but he will try his best to smile to his only son.

“Look papa! Kittens in the box!” squeaked Jaesoon. “They are so fluffy I’m gonna die!!!!” squeaked Jaesoon in his dolphin voice.

“Baby, slow down your voice. You will make the kittens and its mama wake up,” said Dujun while crouching down beside his son. He took a look into the box and indeed, they are 2 kittens and a mama cat.

“Papa, can I keep them?” asked Jaesoon with his killer aegyo.

“Oh no! Don’t use that strategy! You know I can’t resist it, don’t you?” said Dujun while pinching his cheeky son cheeks.

“I know papa. But please, can we raise them? I’m bored alone. At least with this kittens and mama cat I will have companies. Plus, our family will become bigger,” grinned Jaesoon happily.

“Arasso. Since I’m the best daddy in the world, let’s take care of this kittens, shall we?” said Dujun.

“Seriously papa?!! Whoaaa~~ Love you, papa!!” replied Jaesoon and smooch Dujun face with his kisses.

“Alright, alright. Let’s get inside with these fellas, okay?” said Dujun. Jaesoon already jumping around and it makes Dujun smiled in bliss. Jaesoon is his adopted son. A human-cat hybrid to be exact. He found Jaesoon in his grandmother house and just take it with him to his apartment. At first, he didn’t know Jaesoon was a hybrid but when his kitten suddenly turns into a toddler, he freaked out but he didn’t have a heart to left Jaesoon. In the end, he adopted Jaesoon as his son.

“Papa, there’s a note here,” said Jaesoon and bring the said note to his papa.

“This is hybrid cat. Please take care of it carefully. It’s her first born,” Dujun read the notes. He feels terrified.

“They are hybrid papa? Like me?” asked Jaesoon, with his curious eyes.

“Yes, baby. They are hybrid like you. They will turn into human like you one day. You also know that you can turn into cat too, right?”

“I know papa but I like my human form better,” grinned Jaesoon. Dujun ruffled his son hair.

“You are intelligent. Now, why don’t you shower first? I’ll prepare dinner and let them sleep a bit, okay?” said Dujun.

“Okay, papa! I’ll come down after I shower. I might as well think about my new sibling names too!” chirped Jaesoon. Dujun could only shook his head.

“I have experience dealing with hybrid kittens but how I should handle a mama cat?” sighed Dujun. He looks into the box.

“You are pretty. I hope you won’t surprise to see me when you wake up,” said Dujun while caressing the said mama cat fur. The cat purrs and leans into Dujun touch.

“You are indeed cute,” chuckled Dujun before he left the little family. The kittens snuggle close to their mother and sound asleep.

 

*****

Junhyung stirred in his sleep when something invades his sensitive nostrils.

“Foods,” he mutters sleepily. He opened his eyes and he was beyond shock to see a human was caressing his kittens. He tried to scare the human by growling at him but failed.

“Papa! Mama cat already wake up!” shouted the man. Mama cat? Is he referring to me?

“Hey there! I knew you can change into human. I’m Dujun, and this is my son, Jaesoon. We found you inside the box with your kittens and we decide to take you guys in. Hope you won’t be mad,” said Dujun.

“Are you talking to him, papa?” asked Jaesoon. Dujun nodded.

“He can understand us. He’s human too,” explained Dujun. Junhyung was really confused. How did this man know he was a hybrid?

“Mama cat, can you change into your human form? I’m really dying to see you,” said Jaesoon, grinned happily.

“If you are shy to change here, let Jaesoonie take you into your room. I already prepare some clothes on the bed but all of them are man clothes since I don’t know either you are a man or girl. I hope it fits you. Jaesoonie, now please take mama cat into his room, okay?” asked Dujun to his son.

“Alright papa. Mama cat, don’t be mad at me, eh? I’m just showing you the way to your room,” said Jaesoon while kissing Junhyung on top of his head. Jaesoon soon lift Junhyung up and cradle him carefully. Junhyung just stare blankly at the man named Dujun. What the hell is happening?!!!

“There you go mama cat. Please come out after you change, okay? Love you~” said Jaesoon before leaving Junhyung alone in the room. Soon after, Junhyung changes into his human form and wear the clothes on the bed. The clothes are quite big for him but it is better than not to wear anything.

 

“Papa! Look!” exclaimed Jaesoon. Dujun shifted his eyes to the standing man at his dining room.

“You are handsome! I couldn’t believe that you are actually a mama cat,” beamed Jaesoon. He already made his way toward Junhyung.

“Err, thank you for the compliment, I guess,” said Junhyung unsure.

“Come and eat with us mama,” said Jaesoon happily.

“Mama?” Junhyung looks at Jaesoon, disbelieved.

“Yes. You will be my mama. Finally, papa has mama. Papa has his wife,” grinned Jaesoon sheepishly. Dujun choked his drink while Junhyung feel his face burn with embarrassment.

“Jaesoon, he’s not my wife,” said Dujun softly, trying to correct his son.

“I know. It just not yet. You guys will be my real mama and papa later,” winked Jaesoon.

“Jaesoonie, did you have any other power except changing into human form?” asked Dujun, eyeing his son suspiciously.

“Errrr, I’ll tell you about it when you agree to marry mama,” winked Jaesoon and escape himself to the living room.

“I’m sorry for my son behavior. Have a seat and please eat something,” said Dujun to Junhyung.

“Thank you,” said Junhyung softly. Somehow, his heart beating in a weird way but he like it nevertheless.

“What is your name by the way? And how come you end up in front of my house?” asked Dujun.

“Just call me Junhyung and I myself also don’t sure how I end up here. I think my previous owner left me here. I’m sorry for the trouble. I’ll leave if you want me too,” said Junhyung and Dujun could sense the sadness in Junhyung eyes.

“No. Stay here. I’ll take care of you and your kids,” said Dujun.

“But,”

“No,” cut Dujun. “You stay here. That’s my decision. And don’t feel like I’m owning you. I’ll marry you for real,” utter Dujun.

“What?!!!”

“You will be my wife and mother for my son. That’s final,” said Dujun firmly. Little that Junhyung know, Jaesoon already celebrating his father braveness to ask Junhyung to marry him.

“But I don’t know you and you don’t know me,” said Junhyung.

“We have all our life to know each other. Now what you say? Will you marry me?” asked Dujun again.

“Huh?” Junhyung blinked his eyes. Everything feel surreal and ridiculous.

“I ask, will you marry me, Junhyung?” said Dujun sincerely and Junhyung can feel it.

“Uhh.. Yes… I will,” replied Junhyung. He cursed himself for stammering. Dujun in the other hand, smile widely.

“Then, you are now Yoon Junhyung. Maybe we are still far to fall in love but let me tell you this one thing. I like you, sincerely,” confessed Dujun. Junhyung heart flutters. He can feel the happiness in his heart.

“Well, I think I like you too,” smiled Junhyung shyly. Dujun laughs happily.

“Jaesoon might say you look handsome but in my eyes, you are the cutest person I ever known,” said Dujun and pinch Junhyung’s already red cheeks.

“Stop making me blush,” whined Junhyung and Dujun laugh his heart out.

“Indeed, you are cute Junnie. I can’t wait to fall completely in love with you,” smiled Dujun. Junhyung also smiled.

“Let us fall in love together,” said Junhyung softly.

 

*****

“Okay, looks like we are gonna be sibling, cutie. Well, I just thought about your names. I’ll name you Kikwang and you are Dongwoon,” said Jaesoon while caressing the kittens head.

“Kiki for you and Dongni for you. Welcome to the family!” announced Jaesoon to his sibling.

“Let me sleep with you. Let mama and papa have their time together,” smiled Jaesoon. Upon saying that, he changes himself into his cat form and cuddle with his little sibling.

=================================================================================================================

another failed attempt of hybrid-fluff..

well, i hope you guys enjoy reading it.

29th July 2016, Friday, 0043