Drunk

2JUN Collections

“Where is Dujunie?” slurs Junhyung. His hand soon reached for another shot of alcohol.

“Hyung! Stop!” Dongwoon tried to stop his hyung but Junhyung just giggled and gulp down another shot of drink.

“Junhyung-ah, you have been drinking so much tonight. Let’s go home,” says Hyunseung who already getting and ready to drag his friend.

“Awwww~~ It’s still early. Plus, my house is so cold, no one there, no Hyungnim, no Dujunie,” says Junhyung, half whining.

“No more drinks hyung!” says Dongwoon when Junhyung is trying to get another shot of drink.

“Whyyy?? Let me be!” protested Junhyung.

“Okay, that’s it! We are going home,” said Hyunseung and Dongwoon being the nice dongsaeng he is, he helps Junhyung to stand on his feet. Apparently, Junhyung couldn’t even stands properly.

“Should I call Dujun hyung?” Dongwoo questions Hyunseung.

“Ring him. I’ll settle the bill,” reply Hyunseung softly.

“Woonie-ah~ Why is it so hurt here?” asks Junhyung while pointing at his left chest.

“That’s because you drank a lot,” Dongwoon tries his best not to roll his eyes. Junhyung giggles.

“Nooo~~ Why is it so hurt to be in love?” asks Junhyung again.

“Because you have been hiding your feeling for so long. Why don’t you just confess to Dujun hyung? He might love you back,” reply Dongwoon. Instead of answering, Junhyung only giggles and soon he was so lost in his own thought, staring through the black night.

 

*****

“What happens?” aksed Dujun once he met the trio.

“He got himself drunk again,” said Hyunseung.

“Again? For how long he has been drinking himself to oblivion like this?” asked Dujun while examining the sleeping Junhyung.

“Since he is in love with you,” Hyunseung casually said.

“What?” Dujun eyes shot open with the indirect confession.

“Hyung, both of you talk, okay? We are going first,” utters Dongwoon and reached for Hyunseung hand. The couple leave, leaving Dujun to deal with sober Junhyung.

“Junhyung ah~” Dujun shakes Junhyung body softly. “Junhyung ah~~”

“What? I’m sleepy,” mumbles Junhyung.

“Let’s go home. Can you walk?” asks Dujun, not really sure about Junhyung state of soberness. Junhyung opens his eyes and he saw Dujun. Soon, he smiles.

“Dujunie~” says Junhyung cutely. Dujun use all his willpowers not to cringe at the sudden cuteness.

“Why are you here?” asks Junhyung, eyes half close, lips etched with cute smiles.

“We are going home. Let me carry you,” says Dujun when he thinks Junhyung can’t even walk for himself.

“Awww~~ Dujunie is giving me a piggyback,” giggles Junhyung. Dujun was having a hard time to get Junhyung on his back.

“Stay or you will fall,” said Dujun.

“Hehehe~ Dujunie jjang! Your back is so warm. Junnie loves it,” mumbles Junhyung but it is loud enough for Dujun to hear clearly.

“What have gotten into you, Junhyung ah? Why are you drinking like this?” asks Dujun, apparently to no one.

“You,” reply Junhyung.

“Eh?” Dujun take a quick glance over his shoulder. Junhyung is no longer giggling like a girl. His face looks sad instead.

“You have gotten into my mind since forever. You make me become like this. Pabo me, right? How on earth I’m dare to imagine to have you by myself?” giggles Junhyung. Dujun kept his silence. He keeps walking but at a slower pace.

“I like you, Dujun. Heck, I love you! Love you so much that it hurts me in the end,” utters Junhyung sadly. He burry his face deeper onto Dujun back.

“Junnie?” asked Dujun when Junhyung is no longer talking.

“He’s sleeping,” chuckles Dujun to himself when he heard a soft snores coming from his back.

“I have to admit that you are cute,” giggles Dujun.

 

*****

Junhyung opens his eyes and he was in a somewhat a familiar room. He was on the bed, with a clean clothes and in someone house. He tries to wake up but the sudden pain in his head make him lay back.

“Ughhhh! Hangover again!” growled Junhyung. He let the pain subside before trying to wake up once again. Once he registered where he is, he let out a loud shriek.

“What the hell?!” he shouted, looking at the man beside him. Dujun creaks open his eyes and look at Junhyung sleepily.

“What’s wrong, baby? Back to sleep,” mumbles Dujun.

“Baby?!! What baby?” asked Junhyung, face contorted with horror.

“You, baby. Come one, let’s get back to sleep,” Dujun reaches for Junhyung hand and yank it down. Junhyung yelp when he fells backward, nicely beside Dujun. Dujun hugs Junhyung closer but the latter just stiffen himself.

“What happen last night?” asks Junhyung when he is sure Dujun is not actually sleeping.

“Nothing much. You are drunk, I piggyback you home, you confessed to me, I wash you, change your clothes then a little good night kiss,” reply Dujun. Junhyung blinks his eyes. He is now facing Dujun. He keeps looking at Dujun face while processing all the information.

“Oh my God!” whined Junhyung and hide himself under the duvet that covering both of them. Dujun couldn’t help but to chuckle at Junhyung antics.

“Pabo me! Pabo!!” whines Junhyung under the blanket but Dujun can hear him, loud and clear.

“Yahh~~ Get out of there! Don’t suffocate yourself in there,” says Dujun while poking the lump under the blanket.

“Don’t wanna! How can I face you when I just confessed to you?” whines Junhyung. Dujun chuckles before he tried to rip the blanket free from Junhyung deadly hold.

“Go out first,” says Dujun softly. Junhyung did coming out from the duvet but only half of his face showing.

“Cute,” says Dujun while pinching Junhyung nose lightly. Junhyung whined in protest. His face already beet red and Dujun found it too adorable.

“I don’t know you are this adorable and cute,” comments Dujun. Junhyung rolls his eyes.

“Shut up,”

“Too bad because I will not shut my mouth up. Not when I’m teasing my boyfriend,” winks Dujun.

“I’m not your boyfriend,” retorts Junhyung.

“Oh, yes dear, you are my boyfriend!”

“No!”

“Yes!”

“Say who?”

“Say me,” and Dujun pecks Junhyung nose. The latter freeze at the action and just stares blankly.

“Since we don’t have any schedule today, let’s sleep some more, cuddles some more,” says Dujun while holding Junhyung close to him. He keeps Junhyung in his embrace.

“Why?” asks Junhyung after some time.

“You like me and I like you too. You love me and I think I’m starting to love you too. No more question and let’s sleep,” utters Dujun before hugs Junhyung tighter.

“You are suffocating me!” whines Junhyung but Dujun couldn’t care less.

 

=================================================================================================================

a sweet update for you guys !! ^^

please enjoy it ! 

8th October 2016, Saturday, 1153