Dance Prince

2JUN Collections

“Your dancing shoe worn out again?” asked Yoseob, Junhyung butler aka best friend.

“Yes. As if you don’t know how I love to dance,” ginned Junhyung.

“Or should I say how you would love to see that cobbler of yours?” teased Yoseob. And as expected, the crown prince blush beet red.

“Yahh~ Don’t tease me okay,” whined Junhyung. Yoseob knew from the start that the crown prince have a crush Doojoon, the royal cobbler.

“Don’t worry Junhyungie, I am positive he loves you too,” winked Yoseob.

“Yahhh~ I didn’t say that I love him. I just have a crush on him,” pouted Junhyung. Yoseob laughs.

“Yeah, it’s started with a crush and then develop into something else, which is call love,” grins Yoseob.

“What?! Who's falling in love?” said someone who just barged into Junhyung chamber.

“Speaking of the devil,” smirks Yoseob. “Hi Doojoon!” greets Yoseob.

“Hi Yoseobie~ Are you guys talking about without me?” asked Dujun, eyeing them suspiciously.

“Nothing seriously. We just talked about Junhyungie crush,” said Yoseob innocently. Junhyung really want to kick his butler so hard.

“What? You have crush on someone but you don’t even tell me? How could you~” said Dujun dramatically. Yoseob laughs silently.

“I have to go. By the way Dujun, Junhyung worn out his dancing shoes AGAIN,” said Yoseob and leave the two together.

“What? Are you a dancing machine or what? How could you worn out your dancing shoes again? I think it just only 2 days since I made you a new one,” said Dujun, literally couldn’t believe it.

“You yourself know that I love to dance. So yeah, whenever I’m bored, which is I’m always bored, so I just dance,” said Junhyung, pouted slightly but it doesn’t missed Dujun sight.

“I know but how come you dance alone?”

“I just do it. Sometimes I imagine that I’m dancing with my love,” said Junhyung.

“Ahhh~ I see~ So you do have someone in your heart?” teased Dujun. Junhyung immediately blushed and Dujun chuckled at the sight in front him.

“Yahhh~~ Are you going to be Yoseob no. 2? Are you going to tease me too?” whined Junhyung.

“But it fun to tease you,” winked Dujun before he proceed to do his job.                            

Dujun is a normal citizen who happened to captured the King heart when he’s small. He is an orphan so the King decide to adopt him – because King still not having any heir at that time - but when the King want to crown him as a crown prince too, he politely rejected. By the time he was adopted, the King still had no idea about the Queen pregnancy. When the news broke, he did want to run away. Plus, the Queen really doesn’t like him. But the King asked him to stay so he did but on a condition. He want the King to let him be the royal cobbler since Junhyung loves to dance. He just want to be a shadow of the current crown prince so that he can always be with Junhyung, just like a shadow. Little that Junhyung know, Dujun already fallen in love with him when the latter born, 21 years ago.

“I hate you, Dujun. Seriously,” muttered Junhyung.

“Nahhh~ You can’t hate me because I will always follow you,” teased Dujun.

“And why is that so?”

“Because I’m your shadow. I will always follow you as long as the light exist,” grinned Dujun.

‘But I don’t want to keep you as my shadow. I want to keep you as someone that I love’ – Junhyung.

“Dujun-ah, don’t you wanna try to dance?” asked Junhyung.

“Huh? Dance? I don’t think so. I would rather choose soccer over dancing,” replied Dujun. Everybody know Dujun is a soccer maniac. He would do anything as long as he can continue to play soccer.

“But dance is also a form of exercise. And I believe that you can dance well, just like me. Or maybe you are better than me,” said Junhyung. Dujun chuckled.

“Junhyung-ah, I never once dance in my life. Plus I am too old for that kind of thing,” chuckled Dujun.

“Oh come on! We are just 2 years apart. I’m 21 and you are 23. We are still youngster,” whined Junhyung.

“Maybe later. Here, your shoes are done. I should take may leave,” bowed Dujun slightly. Once he confirm his heart, he promised himself. He will never take advantage on Junhyung. He just loves Junhyung too much to take any advantage on the fragile prince. Beside Yoseob and the King, Dujun is the third and last person who has the privilege to go into prince chamber. He doesn’t want to crush the trust bestowed upon him by the royals.

“Can’t you stay any longer?” said Junhyung lowly. Dujun noticed how the prince eyes turn sad.

“I wish I could but I’m just your worker, Your Highness,” said Dujun.

“But you are not just a normal worker, you are my best friend,” and my crush too.

“But it won’t do, Your Highness. It might cause rumors that might ruined your image, Your Highness,”

“Fine. Now I really hate you, Yoon Dujun,” huffed Junhyung but Dujun just chuckled. He knew Junhyung didn’t mean it. It’s just Junhyung is pissed off.

“I’m leaving,” said Dujun. With that, Junhyung is left alone in his big chamber, thinking of how he would make Dujun stay in his future visit.

 

*****

 

“Oh? Junhyung-ah. What happened?” asked King Hyunseung once he noticed his only son entrance to his study room.

“I really hate Dujun, appa,” pouted Junhyung. King Hyunseung could only chuckled.

“Now tell me son, what happened, hmm?” asked the King.

“I asked him to stay longer with me inside the chamber but he insist on leaving. I missed him already,” whined Junhyung. The King know his son little crush on the said royal cobbler and honestly, he already give them his full blessings but youngster love story is worth to watch.

“And his reason this time?”

“He said with him staying longer with me, it might cause a rumors,”

“He’s so thoughtful. I see,” replied King.

“Appa~~~ Are you going to side with him too?” pouted the prince. The King chuckled.

“I’m not going to any side. I’m just an observant,” teased the King.

“Appa~~~” whined Junhyung.

“Son, if you really love him, why don’t you confess? It’s not like confessing is a crime,” suggested the King.

“But I’m afraid that he might not have the same feeling as me,”

“You haven’t ask him yet you know his heart already?”

“But appa, I don’t want to ruin our friendship. I love him as my hyung,”

“And love him as your boyfriend too,” cut the King.

“Appa~~” whined Junhyung.

“Alright, alright. I’m just kidding okay. You surely love to whine. Just like your umma,” said the King.

“Ermm, appa, are you still hating umma?” asked Junhyung suddenly.

“Nope. I’ve let it go. Even though I’m badly hurt with her bad deeds but she’s already gone. I just hope that she’s living peacefully up there,” smiled the King sadly.

“I’m sorry appa. I didn’t mean to make you feel sad,” said Junhyung apologetically.

“It’s okay son. Trials are common in life, son,” smiled the King, assuringly. Junhyung nodded in understanding.

“I should be leaving appa. I’m sorry for disturbing you with my ridiculous love story, Your Majesty,” bowed Junhyung before taking a leave. And that evening, he decide to dance his heart out.

 

*****

 

“Yah, Jang Junhyung! Are you out of your mind?” asked Yoseob once he’s inside Junhyung chamber.

“What?”

“Why did you propose something like that? You know the risk right? What if Dujun refuse to join the competition? What if other prince become your partner?” raged Yoseob. He loves Junhyung just like his own sibling.

“If he really loves me then he will join the competition,” smiled Junhyung confidently.

“You are crazy,” sighed Yoseob.

“Yes, I’m crazy in love with my own cobbler,” grinned Junhyung. Yoseob couldn’t say anything more. Once Junhyung made his mind, he will never change it. He just hoping that Dujun get the silence message Junhyung is giving through the said competition.

 

One fine day, Dujun decide to visit the King. His mind is really in jumble. And he is confused too.

“I’m sorry for disturbing you, Your Majesty,” bowed Dujun politely.

“Drop the honorific, son. Seat please,” said the King. “So what bring you here, dear?” asked the King.

“I’m positive you have heard about Junhyung sudden proposal of dancing competition,” said Dujun.

“And why it matters to you, son?” the King secretly smiled. He knew, sooner or later, Dujun will have to break his armor. The King somehow really want to break the armor Dujun has made but the latter is just too stubborn.

“Should I participate in it, appa?” asked Dujun.

“It’s an open competition. Everybody can participate in it,” said the King.

“But it is Love Dance Competition. Whoever wins will be married with Junhyung. And don’t you think Junhyungie is still young to get married?” asked Dujun. The King can sense uneasiness in Dujun voice.

“If you worry then don’t make him marry with other person. Let him marry you,” replied the King. Dujun took fully 3 minutes to understand what the King try to imply.

“Appa? Are you implying you are fine with me loving Junhyungie?” asked Dujun, wide eye.

“I don’t know, maybe,” shrugged the King.

“But what will the citizen say?” asked Dujun.

“Dujun-ah. Hear me okay. If you really love Junhyung then go after him. If you want the citizen to accept you, then prove that you are worth to be the owner of the crown prince heart. I know you are smart and I know you are perfectly know what you should do. He is my son and so do you but if you really want to be a part of the real royal family, prove it to world, son,” said the King. Dujun nodded absentmindedly. He soon took his leave. Dujun know, he has a rough road wait ahead of him. He only has 3 weeks to prove the King that he is sincerely in love with the crown prince and he is indeed the owner of the crown prince heart.

 

****

 

“I’m so going to kill him if he doesn’t show up,” said Junhyung.

“Trust me, he will,” said Yoseob.

“He’s been missing like for 3 weeks already. Lucky that I still have one pair of my dancing shoe,” said Junhyung.

“Who knows, maybe he is indeed your other half,” teased Yoseob.

“Shut up, will you?” glared Junhyung but Yoseob doesn’t affected by it at all.

“Trust me, if he really loves you, he will show you. He might also asked for your dance,” chuckled Yoseob.

“Yoseob-ah, are you trying to hint something to me?” Junhyung eyed his butler suspiciously but the latter only shrugged. Junhyung rolled his eyes. Truthfully, he also nervous. What if Dujun doesn’t show up? What if he has to marry with other person because the winner of this competition will has a chance to marry with the crown prince. Only on that moment Junhyung realized he just put his future on a stake. He really hope Heaven would help him. Umma, please help me owned my love.

 

The competition going smooth without any disturbance. Junhyung definitely busy searching for Dujun among the contestants but it’s not easy for him since all of them are wearing masquerade mask. It is one of the requirement in the competition.

“Why did I make that stupid rule? Now I can’t even differentiate which one is him,” mumbled Junhyung.

“Are you okay son?” asked the King suddenly.

“Uh? I’m fine, sire,” replied Junhyung.

“Searching for Dujun?”

“Huh? How did you know?” asked Junhyung, surprised. The King only chuckled.

“You are my son. Its not that hard to guess what was going inside your small mind,” the King ruffled Junhyung hair.

“Appa~~” whined Junhyung. Some of the guest are awing at the father and son lovely interaction. All the citizen knew what had happen to their late Queen and they really feel sorry for the crown prince. And of course they also know the hidden agenda behind this Love Dance Competition. But they want to see if the said man really capable to be the keeper of their beloved crown prince heart.

“He will show up. Trust me,” smiled the King. Junhyung smiled a small smile. He’s getting nervous because now the final contestant just being called to dance.

The man enter the dance floor. From the way he walked, Junhyung could conclude that he is deadly nervous. When the music started, Junhyung was beyond shock! Why? Because, that is one of his favorite music and he really loves to dance accompanied by that music. Junhyung glances at Yoseob but the latter only grinned. Then he knew, the man on the dance floor right now is his love, Dujun.

 

Nervous was an understatement for Dujun. He’s shaking to death but he need to face it. He want to prove to the citizen that he’s capable to be Junhyung partner. He steal a glance at Junhyung and by reading his face, he knew his identity has been known to the prince.

“I have to do well. Junhyung is mine,” said Dujun. With that determination, he let himself indulge into the music. He let himself being drunk into the magic world of music.

 

Every single person in the ball room was amazed by the last contestants dance. His dance was sharp, smooth and right on beat. Everybody start to root for him and even the other contestants were awestruck by him. Junhyung was beyond shock. He knew Dujun can dance well but he never thought Dujun could be this good! His movement were perfect. He completely let the music take over him and he is definitely dance with his heart.

“I told you he will come,” whispered the King. Junhyung only nodded. He couldn’t even tear his eyes from the dance floor. When the performance end, the latter get full standing ovation. Even Junhyung and the King also gave him standing ovation. The judges have decided, unanimously, the said man win the Love Dance Competition. Junhyung is proud. So does the King.

As a prelude rewards, the winner will dance with the crown prince. Junhyung could feel his heart is thumping hard when Dujun asked him for a dance. Dujun still has his masquerade on but Junhyung know by heart, he is indeed Dujun.

 

*****

“Why it took you so long, huh?” asked Junhyung. They were dancing to the slow romantic music.

“How did you know me?” asked Dujun.

“Because the way you entered the dance floor, you are clearly nervous,” chuckled Junhyung.

“I know I will get busted in the end,” pouted Dujun. Junhyung chuckled.

“So, why did you enter this competition? I thought you are too old to dance,” teased Junhyung.

“I’m old but I don’t have a heart to let someone suffered for his whole life with marrying other person instead of me,” Dujun teased back.

“Yahhh~” Junhyung hit Dujun chest lightly – girly manner.

“You are blushing,” Dujun continue to tease the poor prince. Junhyung buried his face onto Dujun sturdy chest.

“Your heart is beating so fast,” said Junhyung while looking up to Dujun. Dujun has to hold the urged to kiss the man in his embrace right now because Junhyung looks ridiculously cute while looking up like that.

“You know the reason why,” smiled Dujun. Junhyung smiled. He took Dujun’s hand and place it on his left chest. “Mine are the same,” smiled Junhyung shyly. Dujun chuckled.

“You are cute, Junnie,” utter Dujun.

“Uh? You already have a pet name for me?” teased Junhyung.

“Why? Doesn’t like it?”

“Ani~ I love it,” chuckled Junhyung.

“Seriously Junnie, what have you done to me?”

“I’ve done input some love into your heart,” grinned Junhyung.

“When did you become a grease ball?”

“Since you are too stubborn to admit that you love me just like how I love you,” provoked Junhyung. Dujun laugh his heart out.

“Okay, you win. I love you, my crown prince,” whispered Dujun.

“And I love you too, my personal cobbler,” replied Junhyung. They were busy staring into each other eyes that they haven’t realized that they are still dancing even though the music already stop playing.

 

*****

“Mama! Mama! Mama! Can I be a dancer like you too?” asked Jaehwan.

“Anything you wish dear,” smiled Junhyung, planting a kiss on his son head.

“Assa!! I can’t be like Taekwoon hyung. Leo hyung is just too good in soccer, just like papa,” pouted Jaehwan. Junhyung chuckled at his son antics.

“You are just like me. Hate to play soccer,” giggled Junhyung.

“That’s why we are Mama and Papa’s sons. Because we are just llike you. Leo hyung loves to play soccer, just like Papa while me loves to dance, just like Mama,” grinned Jaehwan. Junhyung feel proud. His son definitely clever.

“You are really clever, you know,” praised Junhyung.

“I know. Mama, you have to call me Ken from now on, okay? Ken is my stage name,” said Jaehwan proudly.

“But I will never call you Ken, Jaehwanie,” said Taekwoon, Jaehwan older twin brother. Taekwoon and Jaehwan are fraternal twins, born after 2 years of the royal marriage.

“Hyunggg~~” whined Jaehwan. Taekwoon only smiled to see his little twin brother whining like that. It makes him want to protect Jaehwan more.

“Because you are my little Jaehwanie, not Ken,” said Taekwoon again. In split second, Jaehwan mood lit up.

“Awww~~ Taekwoonie hyung is loving me~~ I love you too hyung~~~” Jaehwan crash Taekwoon with his bone crushing hug.

“Ughhh~~ Yahhh~~ I can’t breath~”

“I love you hyung!” Jaehwan peck Taekwoon on the lips. “Let’s go play game with me!!!” added Jaehwan while dragging his sweating older twins. Junhyung could only shook his head with their behavior. Both of them are 4 years old and they are totally inseparable.

“Penny for you thought?” ask Dujun. Junhyung look up to meet with his husband face.

“Nothing much. It’s just they are growing really fast,” said Junhyung. Dujun back-hug his wife.

“But we still have another baby coming,” said Dujun while caressing Junhyung still-flat tummy.

“I know but I missed them being small,” whine Junhyung. He leaned backward so that he fit perfectly in his husband embrace.

“I know but they are surely growing fast. I’m kinda missed my little boys too,” chuckled Dujun.

“Doo~”

“Hmm?”

“I love you,”

“I love you too, Junnie. You are my life,” said Dujun and sealed their lips. Junhyung smiled in the kiss.

Thanks Umma for making me get my love…

 

=================================================================================================================

Updated !!! ^^

I hope you guys enjoy reading it..

do leave your thought in the comment box below...

do forgive any errors since i'm not prove read it (i've done it already, 0957 am)... OTL

 

19th February 2016, Friday, 0057