Scars

2JUN Collections

Scar I

“I really like you,” confess Dujun.

“We can’t Dujun. We will debut together. We have been training for so long. I don’t think I can accept you more than a friend,” says Junhyung.

“Can’t you even give me a chance?” ask Dujun with hope.

“I’m sorry, Dujun-ah. I’m so sorry,” reply Junhyung slowly.

Okay then. But don’t blame me if I ignore you for the time being. I need to heal my heart first,” says Dujun sadly. He soon left Junhyung alone, walking away with the hope to heal his broken heart. Junhyung just rejected him and it definitely leave a scar on Dujun heart. The first scar from Junhyung.

 

Scar II

“Hey YongJun!” greet Dujun once he spotted the said rapper.

“Yo YoonDo! What’s the matter?” asks Junhyung and sat on a chair across Dujun.

“Happy birthday, kiddo!” grins Dujun. Junhyung blinks.

“Today is my birthday?” asks Junhyung.

“Nope, just kidding,”

“Yahhh~” and Junhyung kicks Dujun leg under the table.

“Owww~ That’s hurt!” whines Dujun.

“Whining doesn’t suit you,” Junhyung rolls his eyes.

“Whatever. I just want to say happy anniversary,” smiles Dujun.

“Ehh? What kind of anniversary?” asks Junhyung, confused.

“Our anniversary,” reply Dujun innocently.

“Excuse me mister, we are not in any relationship, for your information,” says Junhyung as a matter of fact.

“I know but I want to celebrate it. Don’t you dare to say no. Today is the only day when I can be with you, relishing all my love for you,” wink Dujun.

“So cheezy-peezy,” mocks Junhyung.

“I don’t even care. Now, order what you want. We need to go for our concert rehearsal after this. And please be quick before manager hyung catch us eating here, without their permission,” utter Dujun.

“You are crazy,” Junhyung shake his head.

“I know but only for you,” grins Dujun and Junhyung just follow Dujun lead. He still feels guilty for rejecting the leader confession 2 years ago but he was afraid. He was afraid because he couldn’t accept the fact that he is attracted with the same gender.

Both of them are busy scrolling their phone while waiting for their order when Dujun suddenly stand up and left Junhyung alone, without any explanation.

“Yahhh~ Where are you going?” asks Junhyung but Dujun just ignored him and left. Later, Junhyung received messages from their KakaoTalk group.

 

Dongwoon : Hyung, congratulations !

Hyunseung : Never thought that you will make it. Congrats bro!

Kikwang : Hyung! You nailed it!

Yoseob : I couldn’t believe you, Junhyung-ah.

Junhyung : What is this all about? Mind to tell me?

Dongwoon : “Attachment”

Dongwoon : Dispatch got you, hyung XD

 

Junhyung was beyond shocked once he looks at the photo Dongwoon sent him. Now, he understands why they are congratulating him, except Dujun.

“! I’m totally screw up!” Junhyung face palm. He was in the middle of making up with Dujun about the last confession but now this thing come up and totally ruined his plan. And that’s how Dujun got his second scar from Junhyung, the man that he loves wholeheartedly.

=================================================================================================================

updated ! ^^

who wants a sequel??? XD

happy reading ^_^

1st September 2016, Thursday, 0051