The truth

Sweets for my love

Dashing into the teacher’s lounge with flaming anger, the younger lad swung himself onto the elder, wrestling him onto the ground. Straddling the older man’s waist, his rolled fist came in contact with the elder’s sharp jaw line ending with a loud thump causing his lips to smudge red.

 

“YAY!!!!!!! BAE DONGHYUN, answer me…. Why are you treating kwanggie like this? He’s my cousin, mind you.  First you tried to strangle him, now you’re working to get him expelled. What kind of teacher are you???” Minwoo shrieked hysterically with tears b in his eyes. “Why are you hurting him???? Like all the other idiots. Do you think that just because he doesn’t fight back means what you can do anything you want to him???”

 

He wailed desperately, peppering strong punches against the elder’s vast chest. Silently, Donghyun took all the painful blows the younger was throwing at him as he felt the boy’s warm tears falling on him. He was in a total loss of words. It was the first time he had seen Minwoo acting so vulnerable in front of him. The usual smiley and bubbly lad was replaced by an infuriated senseless monster thirsty for a blood-shed and he felt guilty for pushing Minwoo to his limits. He clearly know the younger loved the brunette but he simply let his jealousy took over him and hurt the boy knowingly.

 

“I will not let you hurt him. Never………. I’ll not let anyone including you lay a finger on him. He deserves better after all that he went through.” Minwoo hissed through his gritted teeth. Wiping away the tears flowing down the edge of his eyes, he pushed himself up from the elder but before he would free himself. A brawny grip encircled his waist holding his back in place.

 

“Minwoo, I’m sorry………….please hear me out” His quivering voice laced with remorse rang in the younger boy’s ears. “I was just jealous that you care so much for him………..I’m didn’t………….didn’t…………meant………….”

 

“Shut up Donghyun Songsaemin…………it’s too late……too late……once a damage is done, it scars for life. And nothing can ease the pain………..” Minwoo muttered with a dark grimace overshadowing his striking features. “Mark my words; I’ll never let you expel him. You bastard”

 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

 

Dark clouds grazed across the azure sky as raindrops starting falling onto the dry ground, nourishing the greenery with its fine dew. Stand quietly under the large red umbrella he held over his head, the blonde glanced lovingly at the picture imprinted on the grey tombstone with new vigour gleaming in his large almond orbs. In his hand, he held a small box of cake he bought specially for her. Leaning down, he gently placed it down on the concrete platform as he raised his head to meet her eyes.

 

It is your favourite strawberry shortcake

Suzy-ah……………

 

Do you still remember all the times?

When we will all fight over a piece of cake, a piece of sweet?

You, me and him………….

Like some hungry wolves…………….

 

I missed all those fun times, bickering with you

I bet you still don’t know I actually hate sweets right??

I just like teasing you because you adored them

My sweet toothed angel………………

 

Sigh…………..I really miss you…………….

Suzy-ah……………

 

I think of you everyday……………

I hated him…….

I won’t keep my promise to forgive him

I can’t make myself forgive him for taking you away from me

 

“It’s about time he pays for the sins. I’m not going to let him off so easily like before. I won’t just beat the crap out of him. I will make him suffer in the most brutal way I can. I will make him beg me to let him die” he whispered tenderly as he got down to his knees. Kneeling over her tombstone, the blonde her photo with his fingertips trying to reminiscence the gentle touch that she once showered him.

 

Why do you loved him

Instead of me

Suzy???

 

“Younggie Hyung, I just knew you will be here……………” A sweet soothing voice sounded behind the blonde, jolting him out of trance. Wheeling his head over, his eyes interlocked with the playful gaze of the younger lad. “Come on, we are going to be late for school, appa is already waiting for us”

 

Tugging on the elder’s sleeve, Hyunmin dragged his reluctant brother along with him towards the direction of the car.

 

I will definitely make you suffer

Jo kwangmin 


Author's notes:

                       Short update to clear everything up but the story will still be twisted in a way so read on to find out more. Please comment and subscribe, I really need it. Thanks.