Time changes everything

Sweets for my love

Time can do wonders; it could change everything. Glancing at the lovely-dovey physiques busily fighting over the bowl of whipping cream to decorate their freshly baked sponge cake in the kitchen, Kwangmin heaved a deep sigh like he normally would nowadays. The sweet bickering of the couples in front of him was becoming a routine in his daily life and it was making him dejected but there was nothing he could really do. Since Suzy and her brother, Donghyun had just officially moved into their mansion two week ago under the kind offer of his father when their parents left for a long business trip which would probably last for approximately half a year.

 

He could not stop the fact that Suzy was getting closer to Youngmin every day, every hour and every minute. Even Minwoo that stay a distance away was coming over every day because he was enthralled by Donghyun’s charisma when their eyes first interlocked at the porch of their house and he became very interested in knowing the boy better. Was it love in first sight, maybe it just was but Minwoo being a stubborn lad was still strongly denying his feelings for the elder. But luck was at his side, Donghyun seems fairly attracted to the younger boy too and they quickly grew closer during their frequent get together.

 

Anchoring his elbows on the table with his chin resting on his opened palms, Kwangmin exhaled another sigh as he got lost in his thoughts. Being close was indeed a crime. A crime that had made him a sinner and he could see the same closeness now devouring another victim. He could see the thread of darkness wrapping their clutches around the petite body slipping into their trap. Its venom was slowly poisoning her so intensely that she wasn’t the same noona he had known from the first day he saw her. Her soft friendly gaze was darkened with his shadow obscuring her sight. She became sensitive over little things. She read too much into little sweet gestures that Youngmin showered him. Maybe it is an embedding thought in her mind believing that they were really a couple so she had immune herself towards his affection and started brewing clouds of wrath towards him. She was giving him too much attention and…

 

“Kwanggie, are you not going to join us again??” Her velvety voice snapped the quiet boy out of trance. Furrowing his eyebrows, he gazed at them blankly in daze from the corner of the room he was sitting at. Suzy was glancing at him with a bright smile while Youngmin was shooting him a glare to back away and it hurts but it wasn’t going to stop him from wounding himself since he was given the opportunity. He didn’t like the thought of Youngmin becoming possessive over the girl because he knows what it would mean but he was learning to delude himself that it was just a trick of his mind. Youngmin could not have easily fall for her, he couldn’t or else he would have just stop their act and date her.

 

Strolling heavy steps, the brunette threw away all the fruitless thoughts as he paced towards his brother encircling his slender waist, he snuggled his head in the crook of his neck. Shutting his eyes, Kwangmin dabbed himself with his whiff, trying to calm his uneasiness as his heart throbbed with fear of being pushed away by the elder.

 

“Kwanggie, cut acting like a kid Suzy noona is staring...” He whispered nonchalantly into the boy’s ears before he pressed a kiss on his cheek. Nails callously dug into Kwangmin’s arm causing him to wince in pain as he jerked back to meet the elder’s burning gaze. He heard the threat in his voice which made him trembled speechlessly.

 

“Be a good boy and sit back there. I don’t want you to hurt yourself when baking with us again.” He commented as he brushed Kwangmin’s locks away, smirking into the brunette’s fretful hazel orbs.

 

 

ing go back and sit still. You are a bother, Kwanggie. Stop pestering the both of us. You can’t bake baby, don’t try to disgrace yourself anymore.

 

 

“But…..” Kwangmin whimpered as tears swelled in the back of his eyes.

 

 

“Why…….. Sweetie, don’t be like this. I promised to feed you the cake later okay. Now go and rest” The blonde cooed.

 

 

I’ll give you your reward if you listen to me. Kwanggie. If not……

 

 

The brunette purse his lips together as he instinctively retreated back but at this moment, a hand gripped onto his wrist halting his movement. “Kwanggie, don’t listen to him. We are just creaming the cake now. You should help too; the cake would taste better if you did something.” She said softly, taking the brunette’s hand in hers as she lead him forward in front of the plain layers of sponge seating on rotating decorating stand.

 

With arms surrounding his waist, Suzy placed a cake spreader in his palm as she held onto kwangmin’s quivering hands, showing him the correct technique to smoothen out a layer of cream on the cake. “It’s easy isn’t it? You’ll be able to bake well one day too. I’ll teach you.” Biting on his lower lips, the brunette felt perspiration forming on his back of his neck where her breath were exhaling on his skin. He was trying to concentrating on the of his wrist but he can’t because there was a glare blasting at his skull, making him feel dizzy.

 

Kwangmin fumbled with his fingers, scratching a distorted line through the white coating because he wasn’t paying attention to it. He felt the grip on his hand getting tighter but he didn’t care. His eyes were frantically searching for Minwoo, hoping that he would come save him but he wasn’t in sight. He had probably left somewhere with Donghyun. Cursing out inwardly, the brunette had no choice but to turn and shot his brother a helpless gaze but Youngmin just keep quiet. Balling his hands into a fist, he glared back at Kwangmin with orbs burning with flames.

 

 

Push her away. Reject her. You know I like her don’t you, Kwanggie. Stop getting into our way. I hate it when you don’t listen to me.

 

 

“Noona, I can manage this myself. Please let go of me.” The younger boy shrugged, using one of his hands to pull off her arms wrapping around his waist but she put on a protest, hugging him closer.

 

“Wae, Kwanggie. You’re so adorable, you are afraid that Youngmin get jealous, isn’t it??? That’s so sweet, I’m envious, I want a boyfriend like you too.” She spoke upfront with a voice like honey but her words carried a meaning more than what it simply seems. They were words laced with venom. Words that were used to attract his attention but she didn’t know that these words would backfire her because of her misunderstanding.

 

“That’s enough, Suzy noona. You’re crossing the line.” The blonde hissed, seizing Suzy’s arm forcefully.

 

“Aish, I’m not….fine, just stop staring at me with those scary eyes……” she pouted in finally letting go of the boy, only to witness Youngmin dragging the brunette out of the kitchen in rage. Staring at their disappeared silhouettes, Suzy’s knees went weak and her body flopped onto the ground as she palmed her face, letting her glistening tears fall.

 

When will you start noticing me, Youngmin???

Why is it everything always just kwanggie??

 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

 

“Where are you bringing me” The younger questioned the elder who have just dragged him out. His heart was palpating like crazy as he felt their sweaty palms intertwined together. It was the first time the latter has taken initiative to hold him and he doesn’t know what to expect.

  

“Shhh….don’t say anything, you’ll know when we get there.” The elder ghosted into Minwoo’s ear as he covered his eyes with a handkerchief before leading him to the patio where a grand piano stands in the middle. Pushing the boy onto the seat, Donghyun settled on the space beside him and started playing on the piano, allowing the beautiful melody resonate in the air as he sang to the tune.

 

 

The morning sun is like you

It might be a little childish but I like it

 

If I’m by your side when you wake me up

I have nothing more to wish for

I want to see you

 

Don’t think we can’t love because we’re young

Before it’s too late, before I grow older

Can you hold on to me?

 

I love you only, as much as the sky

You’re truly the reason I lived

I really, really want to hug you like crazy

We’re still going to fast right??

 

 

“No, I want to hug you too.” Minwoo gasped between sobs as he pulled off the wet blinds covering his eyes and embrace the elder from the side. Letting his tears of happiness stained the elder’s shirt. “I like you, Donghyun hyung.” A smile grazed the grazed the elder’s lips as he continued performing his heart out to the harmonious tune.

  

 

Whenever our eyes meet

I wonder if the smile that grows on my face

Might reach the corner of your heart

 

I whispered into your beautiful ear

Inside of your uncertain heart

My feelings of love for you

 

I know without you, I’ll miss you

I’ll long for you forever

 

My feelings of desire and hope

My love that grown deep again

I can no longer hide them

You are mine, Minwoo

 

 

“Humph……I know, you’re mine too..”

  

 

My heart will catch you and not let you go.

Can you feel it as well??

Can you be my one and only??

 

 

“I’ll be your everything, hyung..” Minwoo promised as he cupped the elder’s face and captured his lips into a passionate kiss, his breath away.

 

Breaking apart, Donghyun traced his lips as he gasped for air, totally surprised by the younger sudden attack. “Isn’t this too fast?? Minwoo..” The elder stuttered, glancing at the boy’s blushing face.

 

“You don’t like my kiss?” Minwoo exclaimed as his cheeks dyed a dark shade of red. “Mianhae. I couldn’t control myself, I’ve been waiting for this day like forever” He lowered his head, avoiding the latter’s gaze.

 

“Anni, I loved it but I thought I should be the one to initiate the kiss. I was a little shock by it. Anyway, you can do anything to me from today onwards Minwoo, I won’t stop you.”  The elder chuckled.

 

“Bwoh, Eish you’re making me sound like a erted.” The younger boy shrieked, pouching his fist teasingly on the elder’s shoulder.

 

“A ert, I like so much. I’ve liked you when we first met. I’m sorry I took so long to confess to you. Minwoo. I thought you liked kwangmin since you’re so close” He said, hugging the boy’s petite body.

 

“Pabo. Kwangmin is just like my brother. You’re the only person I loved.” Minwoo replied, cuddling closer into Donghyun’s embrace until his could hear the elder’s heart beating against his chest not wanting to part away as time slipped by.

 


Author’s notes:

 

                           I’m back with an update, I missed all of you. Sorry for the long wait, I was busy with school. Hope you enjoyed reading this chapter, I’ve included Dongmin inside. Yup, abuse might appear in the next chapter or the following ones so be prepared for it. I haven decide how far I’ll go because I’m still fighting my conscience here.

The lyrics is not mine, it is from the shinee's song (one). And I've changed Donghyun surname from kim to Bae.

Anyway, do comment and subscribe. Love to hear from all of you. Thanks for reading.