Textbook Fee

The Title of King

You finally made it through the boring morning classes, limping toward the cafeteria.

Suddenly, someone pulled your arm from behind. You turned around, finding Niel.

You blinked in surprise, and he cleared his throat, turning his head to the side.

"Hello," you politely bowed.

"Huh? Oh, yeah, hi," he greeted back.

"Do you have something to tell me?" you asked, smiling.

"Um, yeah," he replied awkwardly.

While you waited for his next words, a lot of girls began swirling around you guys, gaining attention.

"Come with me," he said, pulling your arm once again, but this time from the front.

The two of you reached the rooftop and he closed the door.

"Ugh, finally I can talk in peace," Niel said, stretching.

"I guess so," you replied, not grasping the situation.

He turned around with a big grin.

"Remember when I let you burrow my textbook?" he asked. You nodded. "And you were very thankful?" You nodded again.

He clapped his hands together, nodding, very satisfied. You kept a confused smile, watching him chuckle.

"So, I thought it's fair if you, you know, paid for it. What do you think?" he suggested.

"Of course!" you answered brightly. "What can I do for you?"

He blinked, not expecting this response, but knocked it off and approached you.

"Are you hungry?" he asked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey~~~

I'M SORRY I DIDN'T UPDATE AGAIN TT^TT

I've been caught up with school work.... Thank you all soooooooo much for your patience and understanding >_<;;;;;

 

Please feel free to leave a comment, and I will reply~^^